youtube.com/watch?v=gLJc5hl6LDY
youtube.com/watch?v=FGLUNq3GcQo
youtube.com/watch?v=w7SIMda6XPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ADKfrKhTvlI
youtube.com/watch?v=ylrtHz4qgO0
youtube.com/watch?v=qsCwP6XCQGw
youtube.com/watch?v=nLneNl8zVRs
youtube.com/watch?v=SPZn4p6cVPo
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-23/zatch-bell-makoto-raiku-abruptly-ends-vector-ball-manga/.113772
verymelon.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

to this

To this?

Sharingan hax

Folgore

Magikarp kind of evolution

Koko was so cute.

The weakest ended up being the strongest

Answer Talker

Folgore is the miracle of the universe

>Gash will never get a 6 part OVA to adapt the second half of the Faudo arc right and the Clear arc

They kind of fucked up the chances of doing that by removing several Mamodo early in the last anime arc. Namely Zeno.

I'd rather have an Ushio to Tora style remake.

Talking about that, arent Kiyomaro and Dufaux basically living demigods after the manga?

>I'd rather have an Ushio to Tora style remake.
and risk not keeping the one good thing from the existing anime, the music?

youtube.com/watch?v=WcuQVrl25ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=ODAjURBQKVE
youtube.com/watch?v=gLJc5hl6LDY
youtube.com/watch?v=FGLUNq3GcQo
youtube.com/watch?v=w7SIMda6XPQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ADKfrKhTvlI
youtube.com/watch?v=ylrtHz4qgO0
youtube.com/watch?v=qsCwP6XCQGw
youtube.com/watch?v=nLneNl8zVRs
youtube.com/watch?v=SPZn4p6cVPo

Well its not like an OVA would reuse the music anyways.
If we can get Chichi wo Moge I'll be happy.

>tfw the series ended before KiyoxSuzy became canon

If Folgore is supposed to be an Italian, why does he speak Japanese with a Kanto accent?

Wouldn't you give him some some butcher accent like FULL GLORY DESS

Megumi ended up more popular, so Raiku probably decided not to touch the subject at all

I was hoping for a full ship in the mango, too bad we only got hints.

i honestly forgot she even existed

That's fine since the Clear arc was honestly kind of ass.

Kyanchome, golden book and the Brago fight were great tho.

Ashuron too

I want that power. It's the best power ever

Megumi rules.

>a shounem about doll-kids fighting against each other

Pretty creative desu.

Besto boy with besto partner

Post more Smug Kanchome

>her face

What the fuck.

>Gatch
>Zatch
>Gash
Which one is it?

I unironically like Gash Bell and got sad when I reached the end of the manga. ;_;

I too would make that face if I learned I was dumber than Kanchome

It was essentially canon in my heart. Especially with weird shit like her charm breaking and kiyo thinking of her just before he died. I mean she was obviously meant to be someone special to him beyond how he valued others.

>I wonder how you solve world hunger

Oh, that's how.

>how can I profit off of it at the same time.

Oh cool.

Answer Talker is probably one of my favorite abilities out there. Even if it's dirty cheats it's more entertaining as a concept than "The same laser beam, but this time stronger" that most Shounen do.

There's nothing ironic about liking this manga. It's fucking great and really knew how to work your emotions. Hell even when the final boss was pretty shit the emotional beating you get reading it and then the pay off shows how great this manga is. Danny

The first rooftop seen hit me in the feels pretty hard. Then I watched the anime adaptation and it just couldn't measure. I'm not what about the linework somehow managed to trump musical accompaniment and voices, but I couldn't even get past the introductory battles.

I remember watching this shit on CN as a kid and finding that duck thing and his partner kinda cringe but there was this one episode centered around those 2 that was fucking glorious.

The eyes are cool, like a fucking enlightened Getter Robo pilot or something.

>could've seen the shin level spells of interesting characters like Momon, Purio, Rops, etc. with the golden book
>lol no here's the millennium demons again

Gash is the original japanese name. Zatch is the english localization.

Gatch is just somebody spelling shit wrong

>complaining about seeing victoreem again

Yeah. There's a way that the rawness of the pencilwork helps enhance the emotions of the story that can't carry over to a more basic anime show. It would need more of a budget like beitherhood to be able to capture that kind of emotion

I really wish this got a complete anime adaptation. The last arc is fricking amazing.

I don't care how the last arc was structured, I just love watching Clear Note get shit on so hard by the golden book, it was great.

I wonder how the user that storytimed this is doing, and also how much his work on typesetting the whole series on better scans and correcting translation mistakes has advanced. I'd love to reread the manga for the fourth time

You'd think that status affecting spells wouldnt do shit, but they do.
I was laughing my ass off when that happened.

Very Melon

Damn, you are intense.

About that user, i also wish him good luck. If you are watching this gash bell storytime user, thank you, those threads were the fucking best. No need to reply.

Folgore definitely turned out to be one of the better mates. Hippo best animal

I'm pretty much in every Gash thread, I think; I just don't like acting like a tripfag and announcing it.

No progress/haven't started on my release yet, as all my irl bullshit is still just as bad and I don't have the time/money for it at the moment, but it's still something I want to do when I can.

Thanks dude

What happened to Vectorball?

"Raiku explained on his blog that it has ended due to his own "weakness." The manga was not polling well, and his editor proposed a new story development, but Raiku found it too unpleasant to write. In the month between the story meeting and his deadline, Raiku began to feel it was hopeless,"

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-23/zatch-bell-makoto-raiku-abruptly-ends-vector-ball-manga/.113772

I almost cried when I read the epilogue

He probably didn't have a good idea of where he was going with it when he started. One of Gash's strong points was that it had one end goal from the very beginning, and never lost sight of it, it really makes for a more cohesive story

I hope Raiku comes back again for another manga. I thought Vectorball was funny just for the absurd characters, but it was narratively weak. Animal Land was great though, so he sure wasn't a one hit wonder with Gash, I'm sure he's got more good manga in him

And Earth's death. Shit was dark.

Clear Note by itself was a weak villain but his arc had many incredible moments.

man its really strange when you learn that all these demons are literal children, even barry was only the equivalent of a highschooler

verymelon.com/

Umagon > all

He was the Demon equivalent of a nuclear bomb. No reason, no goal, just single minded obliteration, and in my opinion a suitable final boss.

He was a good villain for characters who had received as much character development as they could realistically achieve.

Isn't Leila just the cutest little thing?

I think Giller from Animal Land is Raiku going back and trying to make that same kind of villain, but more of an actual character this time

Yeah. I thought the same thing. At least Giller was entertaining with his batshit insane beliefs.

yes

He existed literally just to push all the other characters to their limits, in other to create some more memorable moments with them

Doomsday as a villain, is he interesting? The interesting thing about him is that he pushes Superman to his absolute limits and beyond, Superman cannot win against him physically, he's basically the only guy like that. Because when pushed to his limits you see other sides of Superman, you see him struggle, you see his limits, and his real strength.

That's what Clear is; he allowed all the other characters to be pushed further. All of them managed to shine in the end.

>Leila will never climb up your arm to give you a kiss

Man, back in those days I had some real struggles irl, but that month of storytelling gave me some really funny and exciting moments, while Gash became one of my absolute favorite mangas. Thank you!

Fuck you man, I was having a good day

glad you enjoyed it user

Thanks again man. Really appreciated that storytime

Truly the pinnacle of the series.

So is it Gash or Zatch?

I can't not call him Zatch; sounds more fitting than a word that constantly reminds me of a giant flesh wound.

It's Gash, but you described exactly why it was translated into Zatch over here

Honestly, as far as localizations go, Zatch isn't bad. I like the Z, brings connotations of electricity to mind

The dub is surprisingly decent, but those goddamn music changes.

So precious.

Which chapter is that from?

Gash Bell Brotherhood would make me cum gallons... Even ignoring that the anime got cut short, the parts it did animate look pretty much ass.

imagination

when Kiyo just got done fucking Faudo up and had an acid trip that made him lose his answer-talker ability

Probably unwanted but the first episode/chapter, Kiyo(maro) accidentally invokes the first spell by saying "fuZAKERUna" but there was no English equivalent so they probably decided to just name him Zatch so that it sounded more English and more like Zaker.

Its Gash but Iv always preferred Zatch because it sounds more electric themed

Hey, I remember putting up a thread about gash (something like flashback friday). Are you the same bro I talked to who gave me all those links? You rock dude.

Maybe?

Actually can you link to the post on the fireden Sup Forums archive? If it wasn't me then i'd want to see the links myself

I thought Giller was a fantastic villain. Insanely evil goals, but you understood how he came to be that way. And I loved how they beat him by breaking down his arguments one by one and telling he's a stupid faggot.

Thank you to whoever posted this page in a OPT like 3 years ago, I had ignored the series because I only vaguely remembered the dub from my childhood being stupid and gay. Really glad I gave the manga a chance, now it's one of my favorites, and Folgore is my favorite character.

But user, the canon pairing for Kiyomaro is Momon.

Why was the art for Vector Ball so fucking awful?

Thanks.

Folgore is GOTYAY

surely you mean COTYAY

Barry best demon.

;_;