#FusionCollusion 29: Run for the Hills

The ENTIRE SYSTEM of FISA-702 surveillance and data collection was weaponized against a political campaign. The DOJ and FBI used the FISA Court to gain access to Trump data, and simultaneously justify earlier FISA “queries” by their contractor, Fusion GPS. FISA-702 queries were used to gather information on the Trump campaign which later became FBI counterintelligence surveillance on the officials therein.

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The hashtag we're posting is #FusionCollusion

If you don't see an /fcg/ up, make one:
>pastebin.com/Y47sNZX0

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
archive.is/MITK1
archive.is/xgzbi
archive.is/pmtXJ
archive.is/LwtgU
campaignforaccountability.org/work/cfa-ethics-complaint-against-house-intel-chair-nunes-for-leaking-confidential-information/
archive.fo/z2uR5
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-28/doj-withholding-over-85-strzok-page-fbi-texts-congressional-investigators
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/breaking-now-fbi-says-cant-find-deputy-director-andrew-mccabes-text-messages-video/
dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/
reason.com/archives/2018/01/26/the-russia-fake-news-scare-is-all-about
youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k
documentcloud.org/documents/4357761-Feinstein-Schiff-Letter.html#document
independentsentinel.com/possible-clue-to-the-memo-john-kerrys-state-department-ties-to-the-dossier/
youtube.com/watch?v=QsaG8rJGlyQ&t=2m00s
youtube.com/watch?v=lkTDnT7Tnw4
youtube.com/watch?v=mxcB2GBb6ko
twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/956282209052319745
google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2018/01/27/senators-press-podesta-and-other-democrats-about-dossier-related-contacts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(OP)
Relevant links:
>2016 Cert FISC Memo Opin Order Apr 2017 (4)
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
>British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
archive.is/MITK1
>Nunes charges 'abuse' of government surveillance by FBI and Justice officials
archive.is/xgzbi
>Judicial Watch Statement on Federal Court Order for FBI to Turn Over Comey Memos for Court Review by Next Week
archive.is/pmtXJ
>Office of Inspector General has apparently begun giving Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte the 1.2 million pages of evidence from the year-long inspector general investigation into FBI and DOJ politicization
archive.is/LwtgU

Timeline:
Prior to March 2016: Private contractor for FBI (Fusion GPS) conducting illegal electronic surveillance of Trump campaign via FBI access to raw FISA data using 702 About Queries.

March 9, 2016: Fusion GPS caught with illegal searches and raw FISA info they should not have had, given them by the FBI. Mike Rogers (NSA).

April 18, 2016: FBI discovers they have been caught, terminates Fusion GPS's access to FISA data.

April 19, 2016: Wife of Fusion GPS founder (Jacoby) goes to White House.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hired by Clinton campaign for opposition research on Trump, via Clinton campaign and DNC law firm Perkins Coie.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Christopher Steele to write opposition research for Clinton campaign.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Nellie Ohr to work on opposition research, contribute to Russian "insurance policy."

May 23, 2016: Nellie Ohr applies for HAM radio license to avoid NSA data collection in any other communication format, being familiar with the data collection possibilities.

~June, continuing to December 2016: Christopher Steele writes "Russian Dossier" alleging various "unverified," unsourced accusations, including Trump, hired Russian hookers in Moscow to pee in bed Obama slept in.

May to October 2016: NSA conducting a review of 702 About Queries of FISA data.

August 15, 2016: Conspiracy discussion of "insurance policy" in event Trump is elected, in the office of Andrew McCabe (DD FBI) with Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, as verified by texts from Strzok.

October 2016: FBI pays Christopher Steele for "Russian Dossier"

October 2016: FBI uses Steele "Russian Dossier" for FISA application in an attempt to legitimize past, historical About Queries on Trump campaign.

Timeline part 2:

October 26, 2016: Admiral Rogers informs FISA court of illegal searches of FISA data.

Early November 2016, post-election: Bruce Ohr (Associate Deputy Attorney General) meets with Glenn Simpson (Founder of Fusion GPS).

November 18, 2016: Trump transition team moves all operations out of Trump Tower and into New Jersey.

November 19, 2016: James Clapper (Obama DNI) and Ashton Carter (Obama Defense Secretary) recommend to President Obama that Admiral Mike Rogers be fired from the NSA.

May 2017: FISC confirms NSA Mike Rogers, stops all FISA 702 About Queries, 702 data permanently purged, no longer available.

Please beware of COINTELPRO.

Before parroting ideas 'presented as fact', understand that it could be the enemy providing false information so that you don't ever come towards the solution. Just saying.

CfA Ethics Complaint Against House Intel Chair Nunes for Leaking Confidential Information

campaignforaccountability.org/work/cfa-ethics-complaint-against-house-intel-chair-nunes-for-leaking-confidential-information/

I shall BUMP for justice

have a cocaine bump COMPED

But I thought Nunes was helping us by releasing the documents.

wew lad. I'm tripping

Bump

Was fienstein given this letter too? Or just republicans?????..

By the way...you like my new gun??

gun yes. trim the bails though, that leads to infection.

I wish I could read it. it looks all so small.

Campaign for Accountability is a supposedly non-partisan not-for-profit advocacy group that refuses to reveal who is giving it money. The only known donor is the Oracle Corporation, who is funding it to fuck with Google.
archive.fo/z2uR5

Click on the "swamp.jpg" and it should open up larger. Then pitch and zooooooom

hmm

I believe these need saving

They can't stop the message, so attack the messenger.

DOJ withholding most Strozk/Page texts...

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-28/doj-withholding-over-85-strzok-page-fbi-texts-congressional-investigators

Now FBI says they can't find McCabe texts...

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/breaking-now-fbi-says-cant-find-deputy-director-andrew-mccabes-text-messages-video/

They're stalling to try and cover up their tracks

Nice try, comrade!
Beat it Cozy Bear!

wut

Consider, over time, you've been lead down a convincing path of delusion. Finally, your paranoia has got the best of you.
Try consuming some demonstrably objective (even opposing view) media to deliberately re-calibrate your understanding of the real world in which we both live.
Thank you - good luck!

That's ultimate projection if I ever heard it.

Not the user you replied to, however, the problem with what you say here is that the MSM is demonstrably compromised by vested interests... interests who have a stake in the status quo... so no "objective media" exists. Wikileaks showed us that the press was colluding with the DNC and the Clinton Campaign against Donald Trump. Their own emails prove this, and now their silence concerning this current scandal further proves this. The media is corrupted just as our political parties and FBI and DOJ are corrupted. The whole shithouse needs to go up in flames.

btw I like that word... demonstrably. I'm going to try to use it today when I'm out and about redpilling my friends and family about how crooked and biased our beloved democratic institutions have become.

That's not realistic, hence not a solution. We need to fight for the world we want to create.
My point is when we look at data like this: dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/
Saying a bot army of a hostile foreign government supports a divisive, argumentative standpoint - that should be a wake-up call to all those supporting, that there's something wrong with your belief system and you're complicit in subversion of your nation you're intending to save/improve. 360 vision, brother.

You mean the same "Russian Bots" that the MSM rushed out as being behind the #releasethememo hashtag, only to have Twitter itself shoot that fake news down?

reason.com/archives/2018/01/26/the-russia-fake-news-scare-is-all-about

welp

bump for Obamas lynching

Where did the research come from who said 500,000 Russians helped elect trump with twitter!?! Twitter was caught banning people just by people tweeting that they like god guns and trump. So why wasn't they banning people then? Narrative! I don't see anything getting better until the media gets in trouble for lying. They are pure propaganda and should be charged for deceiving stupid Americans!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Russia doesn't do things to try and influence American perception and policy. Of course they do. Along with every other nation on the planet to some degree. But I can assure you that they don't do anything close to what the American government was exposed doing in Ukraine in 2013 when Victoria Nuland was recorded in phone calls picking the successor government after a US sponsored coup there.

Here's a link to recording of Nuland and Plyatt phone call. Now THIS is how you influence foreign affairs.

youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k

That's about right

Anyone seen the "Public Report" from FB and twitter that Feinstein and Schiffty eyes requested?

documentcloud.org/documents/4357761-Feinstein-Schiff-Letter.html#document

Those numbers and nope

Bumperoni.

This. Lol svaboda.

Jesus this letter from Schiff and Feinstein was just embarrassing. I understand the politics behind it, but how they could go out and publicly claim this shit astounds me. The Dems really have no idea of what to do about the gathering storm. The more they try to get out in front of the story the more desperate and full of shit they look.

It sounds like they're looking less professional the more they try

I'm curious if they will even respond publicly to this BS.
Maybe Hannity's twitter account going down for a while WAS their response.

bump

Never been a big fan of Hannity (his interview style to to interrupt and roll over opposing opinions) but he and Tucker Carlson are the only MSM talking heads covering the fusion collusion story in any way other than dismissive. The MSM is balls deep in the Russia Collusion story that they've helped to create. Even if we finally get the straight dope on what really happened at fusion/fbi/doj, with supporting documents as evidence, a part of me is doubtful that they will cover it, even then. We need some arrests to force the truth down their throats.

John Kerry was involved.

Possible Clue to The Memo! John Kerry’s State Department Ties to the Dossier

>The facts: Kerry was briefed and State was involved in some way; Trump campaign people were unmasked; a FISA warrant was obtained in part with unproven, unverified gossip compiled by a British spy who is accused of having lied about its dissemination; and, that same spy, Christopher Steele, received the information from Russians tied to the Kremlin.

independentsentinel.com/possible-clue-to-the-memo-john-kerrys-state-department-ties-to-the-dossier/

THey'll start to cover when arrests start. From the angle of Trump the Dictator arresting the White Knights at the FBI. But cover it they will.

I bet you anything that when officials start getting charged, they'll downplay it.

Would not surprise me at all if ole "Seventh Floor Kerry" was a part of this.

>securingdemocracy
you've got to be trolling

>btw I like that word... demonstrably. I'm going to try to use it today

I always liked the word gargantuan. For instance:
The amount of butthurt the mainstream media is going to experience when they are eventually FORCED to cover the #FusionCollusion story will be gargantuan.

youtube.com/watch?v=QsaG8rJGlyQ&t=2m00s

Checked, he is den bro.

...and still, what number of Americans will lap up whatever counter narrative the dems come up with. Will it be in the millions? Hopefully enough will look at the overwhelming evidence and get red pilled.

White House Is Pressing for Release of Explosive FISA Memo - Early This Week, Possibly Monday!

youtube.com/watch?v=lkTDnT7Tnw4

Will Hillary finally go to prison?

Trey Gowdy discusses FISA memo
>“If you think your viewers want to know whether or not the dossier was used in court proceedings, whether or not it was vetted before it was used, whether or not it’s ever been vetted — if you are interested in who paid for the dossier, if you are interested in Christopher Steele’s relationship with Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee, then, yes, you will want the memo to come out,” Gowdy told Wallace.
>
>“Do you want to know that the Democratic National Committee paid for material that was never vetted, that was included in a court proceeding?” he asked rhetorically.
>
>“Do you want to know whether or not the primary source in these court proceedings had a bias against one candidate? Do you want to know whether or not he said he’d do anything to keep that candidate from becoming president?”

youtube.com/watch?v=mxcB2GBb6ko

DNC & Hillary Clinton campaign had contractual control over how the product they paid for was used & disseminated. That means Simpson & Steele had to first consult with Clinton campaign lawyers before taking the dossier to the FBI & to the media. Ergo, Hillary coordinated FBI hit
twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/956282209052319745

The FBI continues to be obstructionists. Trump needs to fire Sessions and the top tiers of the FBI and DOJ then start fresh.

BREAKING: NOW FBI Says They Can’t Find Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s Text Messages! (Video)

>Tom Fitton: We sued back in September for the text messages of the number two at the FBI, Andrew McCabe. And they just told us this week, they gave us everything they’re going to give us, and not one text message was turned over. They lost all of Andrew McCabe’s text messages! I don’t believe it. There’s still gamesmanship going on.

that's a lot to take in

I think a lot of people have seriously drank the MSM kool-aid, but I think the MSM inflates the numbers. More people than ever are aware that they are being sold a bill of goods by the legacy press. Even my normie parents are aware of whats going on with this story. They don't know all of the details, but they know there is fuckery afoot. They also DON'T like being told that they voted for Trump because they were under sway of the Russians. The MSM and the corrupt sectors of the govt are just pissing off the voters who went for Trump in 2016, helping to solidify their views even further.

>Hillary coordinated FBI hit
110% agree. The dossier was never intended to be purely opposition research. From the very beginning it was intended to be used as a supporting document to take to the FISA court to keep the wiretaps going. They would probably be better off right now if they hadn't even tried to push this dossier out to the press.

What about Alexandra “hands off my” Chalupa?
Not hearing much about this Ukrainian operative.

I have never looked forward to a SOTU as much as this one. UUUUGE.

I'm not really aware of this person or her role in any of this.

>namefagging

Cease this shit immediately

nevertheless bump for content

Osomatsu has being posting most of these fusion collusion threads. I think the tripcode is more for continuity than anything else. Usually this stuff irritates me but I've not been a stickler about the name fagging here because this is an important story that needs to be discussed more on this board, and it's nice to see one person keeping it going and not being drowned out by all of the slide threads and bullshit in the catalog at any given time.

google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2018/01/27/senators-press-podesta-and-other-democrats-about-dossier-related-contacts/

Seems like the pressure is mounting from all sides

I hope they're able to make em comply

Mighty bump at that

Ever heard from Nabbi again?

Never even heard of him. Someone that needs to be researched?

Bump