What do (pol) christians think of dinosaurs,science, and carbon dating?

At which age were brainwashed!?!, I meant to say..at which age were you forced to go to church?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V
newscientist.com/article/2133963-theres-as-much-water-in-earths-mantle-as-in-all-the-oceans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Atheist here, I just have one question:

Why would anyone make his hair into a checkerboard, then proceeds, to spray-paint it yellow?

>dinosaurs
T-Rex rocks

>science
I watch Rich & Morty

>carbon dating
I only date Italian girls, sorry

Honestly I think a lot of it is bullshit.
It's like Shintoism; they have the finished puzzle but trying to find pieces.

You don't deserve a (you) but the church isn't against science. Don't you have a quiz to study for?

I had heard that Christians think dinosaur bones were made by people! Hehe

Why would you date carbon, user? Get a GF.

Why ask these questions. Just go back to kneeling to your greasy pot-bellied kike heathen degenerate atheist leaders of philosophy.

How the philosophy of Christianity can work in perfectly synchronization with evolution; and how "creationism" is not inherently synonymous with Christian Prophecy & Philosophy is beyond your belly-crawling mind.

Just go find an Aleister Crowly to kneel to as his willing servant and student and lick the shit out of his fat blistering asshole until you've seen the light.

How deep-futurism, the evolution from the body into post-human interdimensional angel form, timelessness, spacelessly and the inevitable course and destiny of sentient life to evolve into the highest forms of psychological and physiological perfection: GOD, is beyond your grasp.

Crawl back to your den of kikes and other subhuman retards painting symbols of enlightenment all over their walls with their own shit and blood; crowning eachother like a bunch of nigger aboriginal tribal leaders.

I believe religion had a purpose at the time. People were raping/killing stealing. So someone smart decided that this would be a perfect idea and if you didn't believe then you were killed(the crusade).

I don't need religion in my life to not kill/rape and steal, I have morals. I understand that some people need it in their lives to act right.

If you're unironically a Christian who believes in the muh 6000 year earth and muh evolution is just a theory you need to kill yourself.

>I turned myself into a pineapple mortyyy

>dinosaurs
Rad animals that existed millions of years ago

>science
Pretty cool, I enjoy them all. Just don't make a religion out of it, ya know. But the scientific community is overall good.

>carbon dating?
It works as intended. Nothing wrong with it.

>At which age were you forced to go to church?
Never, I go out of my own free will and I have actual respectful parents. If a church is crap I just go to another one that actually bothers teaching from the Bible and isn't anything werid, like the weird wave of neo-Calvinists that have been infecting Baptist churches.

What about?

Would you believe me if I told you that the skeletons on display are at least partially artificial?

Religion is the ONLY area of society that has made ZERO progress in the last 2,000 years.

Enjoy your morals when I rape your wife and steal your house and kill your kids.

Some of it is artificial, but some isn't! So did Noah have dinosaurs on his boat?

Why do you fucking atheist think that if someone believes in a GOD they can't believe in scientific principles. What the fuck is wrong with you fucking stuck up ((assholes)).

Christians absolutely believe in Evolution, we have seen it. Christians Believe in the singularity although its origins may be from a God or spontaneous reaction. None of which have absolute proof.
Christians accept that the fucking world is not flat and atheist use a minority group to make their narrative of "Christians" believable to themselves.
Then we have the atheist telling us it's all about science and many of the die hard militant atheist have done nothing to better society or even work at a lab. They are master Bullshiters.
And they are so fucking dumb and ignorant (LIKE OP) they can't separate Religion from a belief in GOD.
FUCK ATHEIST the true face of the JEW.
Sarcastic Pic related - KYS Atheist.

>dinosaurs

terrible lizards. reptiles can grow infinitely large, it depends on their environment. there are probably some dinosaurs that aren't necessarily extinct, they just can't get to their massive sizes, google images can demonstrate phenotypal similarities (as a basis). Evolutionists have to explain how enormous dinosaurs could get enough oxygen with their relatively tiny nasal passages, get enough nutrients to sustain their size from food, and have the food sources available to get that large. if the earth was different in the past, that would cause serious issue with the modern view of evolution.

>science

a methodology. nothing more, nothing less.

>carbon dating

there are many different types of radiometric dating techniques, none of which are conclusive evidence of anything. They represent ratios of "decay." Not time. You can deduce a time-frame from isotope 'decay' but you need a number of different assumptions for it to work. Namely, you have to "know" how much of an isotope was originally available, otherwise you are just comparing it to your imagination. Radiometric dating fails, in a number of ways, in other regards as well. For example, Potassium-Argon dating can only tell you when the last time a material was "super-heated" to a certain temperature. It doesn't really relay the correct ratio unless you take at least 4 different assumptions. iirc, that is the longest half-life dating technique that is used, which tells us nothing really substantial unless you believe in a cascade of coincidences.

Because Science...

I bet you are so proud of yourself. You must take great comfort that you have figured out the world around your limited field of vision. ((you)) are the classic example of the blind leading the blind).

As a Christian I agree.

Now now! This is all unchristian-like talk......you are going to a made up place called hell! Thank you for wasting your time and resources on god peddlers, I'm sure they like spending your money.

best creationist series around
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V

I hate that chubby-faced little tranny so goddamned bad.

1 post by this ID.

>hurrdurr all christians are creationists
stop thinking Christianity is about the Old Testament and not the New Testament

Only Protestants read the Bible literally, user. That's all.

Why did they change it?? Because they realized how no one would believe it as much?

I think you need to be tens of thousands of years old to say with any degree of certainty how accurate radio carbon dating is, and literally millions to have any authority on radio isotope dating broadly.

But beside keeping in mind that radio isotope dating is built upon on a wealth of assumptions, I think very little of the above. I see no conflict in old Earth models and Christian theology. The Earth could be 6000 years old. Mankind could be 6000 years old. Either could be many millions of years old. No sweat off my back, because Christ either rose from the grave or He didn't. Anything else is irrelevant outside that context.

How would him being religious prevent you from doing that?

>Why do you fucking atheist think that if someone believes in a GOD they can't believe in scientific principles.
Where did he claim that? He asked for your opinion, it could imply that you disagree with them (as many in the US do) or it could exist for opinions on specific topics (ie. what you do and don't believe about science).

I think there was an envelope of water above the earth before the flood, that this layer of water would have cut down on incoming radiation and increased pressure leading to much longer lifespans and a drastically lower rate of Carbon-14 formation making everything pre flood look much much older than it really is.

You people might literally commit suicide when you come to realize what we know as fact: the earth is flat

6000 years of human civilization.

Christian here

Either there is no God or we are in hell

>carbon dating
I've never been attracted to niggers so I don't date them.

Carbon Dating is the biggest jew tool ever created

"We have no way to prove that this amount of carbon means its older but we assume it does so it must be"

Where did all the water go if the earth was flooded? Why didn't the tiger eat any goats or chickens on Noah's boat?

newscientist.com/article/2133963-theres-as-much-water-in-earths-mantle-as-in-all-the-oceans/

>he doesn't know about pineapple summer

Catholic here

What do you guys think of shadman?

The mouth looks like a butthole

thanks for the great Idea

I'll post it on Sup Forums

whoops

If I had a superpower, I would like the ability to command birds, so I could make them swoop down and be able to pet whenever I wanted.
I could call over pigeons or grackles, clean them up and pet them, then release cleaner birbs into the environment. The Birdwasher, occasionally fighting crimes with birds, but mostly just giving birds baths and petting them.

If that were true, religion would have died out 1000 years ago.