Just Been Fired Sup Forums

I was just informed from a friend of mine that works in HR that I will be fire this upcoming Wednesday.They didn't give me 2 weeks notice because they wanted me to work my ass off as I usually do until they got their replacement ready to go.

I am a software developer and I am being replaced by a H1B Visa holder. I was the last American citizen at my job even my boss is here with a H1B. I been told that my "salary is too high" several times. I feel like shit I worked my ass off at this job and turned our crappy 2 star IOS app into one fo the highest ranked ones in the market place never got a bonus or even a word of recognition and now I am being booted out the door for some foreigner.

I thought Trump was going to end the fucking H1B Visa program. Why hasn't he done anything in a year?

Other urls found in this thread:

ndtv.com/world-news/bill-introduced-in-us-senate-seeks-to-increase-annual-h1b-visas-1804905
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just shoot up your office, nothing of value will be lost.

>software developer
Make a new rightwing facebook that doesn't ban everyone and can't be shoa'd

Can't you actively sabotage the apps and fuck up the company on the way out the door?

You know what you have to do.

No way I am getting fired in 3 days and I can't just pull a bullshit new feature out of my ass.

been there and coasted my last few days. They had the nerve to even ask if I would be willing to stay on and train my replacement for a month.

Thank globalism

this, teach the foreigners the true way of the burger

Steal the code and make a competitor app to destroy them

>I am a software developer and I am being replaced by a H1B Visa holder.
I believe you.
100%.
Seems legit.

>Trump
Your totally believable post has led me to hate trump now!
#imwithher!

I do have a copy of the code.

Its a banking app for one of the largest banks in the entire country.

Sure you can. I'm sure you can get creative. Tell is the app so we can 1 star it too

Dude this was in no way an endorsement of Hillary that BITCH FUCKIN SUCKS. She wanted more of those H1B Visas's then anybody else.

God help us if somebody like Zuckerberg becomes president.

This is a JIDF thread, learn to spot them. Report and hide.

Oh shit son

You could always McVeigh them.

You can't sage threads anymore buddy.

Also I 100% support Trump at least he had the balls to speak out against H1B's while democrats are still sucking H1B balls.

Top kek bro, you got buttfucked by your own volition to work for the jew.

You deserve this, at least make the Sup Forums kek app that will finally start the race war and have lots of pepes.

Seriously, you clearly didn't get the hint from the boss. You were being downgraded to poo status.

POO IN THE LOO

Then why the memeflag?

You probably sucked st your job and your salsry was too high. We don’t need white os developers, we got Indians for that. Go get your MBA in management or some other form of business. Then go apply for cooperate jobs, they are easy but require a lot of work, also you’ll get paid more.

There is definitely something off about this thread.

You're still a Jew.

IDK what the flags are for. I just picked one from the dropdown list.

>Just shoot up your office
no don't do this you'll go to jail, murder everyone silently and nobody will know it was you, also you'll be getting unemployment so thats like being paid to not work for a second

> I do have a copy of the code.
Publish it faggot, banks should have open source code anyways.

This post is 100% satirical.

Encouraging terrorism is illegal. Reported for illegal content.

Pick the “geographic location” one and post

OY VEY THE SHOAH YOU GOT ME!

Honestly this seems like the best option. I was never really interested in my masters but it seems like I have to do it because like you said a lot of the jobs that are still open for American citizens seem to be "team leader" positions that are for managing teems of Poo in the loos.

CALL ICE.

>There is definitely something off about this thread.
There's no trannies, nigger dicks, or roasties telling you to stop masturbating?

Looks like you didn't read my disclaimer. Joke's on you, buddy boy.

Bank of America right. I've been wanting to leave them for a while. I'm not suprised they have a bunch of habeebs running everything.

oh wow you must fucking suck badly at coding

get a brian

Insert some timed encryption softwear in the background, or set your company up to be hit by external ransomwear.

Scorched earth this bitch

You won't believe the amount of shit that goes down in my office. There was massive Visa fraud where they had the Indians working at our job through a staffing agency that claimed they were American citizens. I later found out that the staffing agency lied(the staffing agency is all Indians) and that the bank knew about it.

These banks hire contractors for all their jobs and if ICE finds out they are working illegally they just say they didn't know and blame the staffing agency.

So where’s that American flag shillfriend?

>Hot girl pic
>Claiming to be a Sup Forumstard but also having a job
>Claiming to be the big man of the office
>Using his made up story to hate on Trump

Not sure if JIDF or Shariablue.
>We don’t need white os developers, we got Indians for that. Go get your MBA in management or some other form of business. Then go apply for cooperate jobs, they are easy but require a lot of work, also you’ll get paid more.

>we don't need high paid jobs for young Americans/Bongs/Aussies
>do like I do and get a certificate so you too can get a corner office and help import millions of poos
KYS boomer nigger.

Tough break. I empathize with you, I was also replaced by an H1B poo in loo about a year ago. I was working for a major tech company (guarantee you've heard of it, but no it's not one of the Big 4) and I was the last American in my office. It was only a matter of time before I was replaced.

We picked a shitty career to go into. I wish that I had gone into finance or business instead. The best you can do is work for smaller companies and startups since they have less financial resources to compete with big corporations on the H1B lottery (which is completely rigged since companies like Google and Apple always get first pick). On the side, work on your own company and try to launch that. In software, if you're not self made and running your own show, you'll end up hopping from job to job once a year.

YEE HAW They should have a Texas flag since I am in Houston.

You're a paid shill or a CIA nigger.

>I have mad programming skills
>Why didn't Trump protect me?
I recommend you live your life operating under your first comment and forget about a life waiting for the question.

How exactly am I shilling.

Trump is not going to abolish H1B, it's called Global Capitalism, I thought you mutts like it.

You said:

I been told that my "salary is too high" several times.

And you've observed a while, found that your whole shitty crappy app company was in a replacement by slave labours, why didn't you ask for a lower salary to buy you some time on new job hunting?

>also having a job
*had

>You can't sage threads anymore buddy.
Says who

This. Ever since that gook moot took over this placed has been over run with shills, spooks, and many more questionable individuals.
By this point I believe he’s a great suspect too. Fucking Gook Spook

Quit so you can get unemployment.

There is nothing wrong with my programming skills. If there was something wrong then they could have just told me about it.

Kek

>Not shooting up your office using stealth and subterfuge to remain uncaught

that double spacing at the end. a redditor who got redpilled in real life and came to Sup Forums. welcome to the dark side, my friend. there are a lot of us who got fucked over by H1B or TFW (temporary foreign worker, the canadian h1b).

This

I wonder if meme flag shows his true flag in this thread

Sorry I’m guving you reality, most big cooperations don’t even have offices anymore. You’re literally herding cattle to plow the fields but instead it’s mow shitskins. The harsh reality is, those jobs are never coming back unless we actually do implement racist policies. The Indians and pakis actually are good coders, buggy as fuck but also fast as fuck. Most white coders are lazy and just nerds, they don’t mix well with corporate culture, unless they are at the top. If you don’t wanna be beat out by a shitskin go become a better coder, really that’s all you need to do, I’m just saying an MBA is an easier option.

Report your company to ICE

He did. It’s American. Shit still looks suspicious tho. Probably a redditor

Have them put the reason for your firing in writing and then after you receive the letter demand 2 months severance pay up front or going to court and going to make a stink about it in the media about them refusing to higher american because of the H1B program.

With the current shit going on about immigration they could all be sent back with a stroke of a pen.

>baiting this bad
if you really were a software developer you would have known better to make them 100% reliant on the software you have developed, riddle it with bugs and problems and keep "fixing" them along the way, if they sack you, their shit will stop working and they have to re-hire you.

That's what you get for falling for the work meme.

Any cent you don't suck out of the system is used to destroy you.

>You can't sage threads anymore buddy.
Your handlers lied to you

>Create simple iOS app called “Punch Trump”
>All the app does is let the user click on Trumps face and make punch noises/bruise marks
>Put ads in app, charge extra to unlock weapons
>Make lots of money off butthurt liberals for about a days worth of actual work
>Donate some to 2020 Trump campaign and work on actual projects you want to do

And if your not delusional about being the most important person in your company, you should have little trouble landing on your feet and turning this life changing moment in to an effective and motivational tool. More power and happiness little solder, go man go.

Should have left a destructive worm in the company's network.

>With the current shit going on about immigration they could all be sent back with a stroke of a pen.
Leaf is right.

"If there was something wrong then they could have just told me about it."

BAHAHAHAHA, what a nerdy soy-boy! Grow up!

Checked

Memeflag posters are so cringey

>I am a software developer and I am being replaced by a H1B Visa holder.

I dodged a bullet, I wanted to get into (((coding))) only because job opps, screw that dork career senpai, Ill work as a carpenter its almost comparable pay.

Logic bomb

You have stated in this thread that you have knowledge enough to bring absolute ruination to your coworkers and company. You could in free time instead of shitposting here be taking names and and reporting them to ICE and anonymously leaking exploits to the company's banking application online. You could probably find a buyer for the code if you actually have it.

What the fuck are you doing man? At the very least start looking for a new job.

>insert spyware into app
>Sell information to muh Russian haxors
>Profit

Want to start a company?

No joke, to anyone in the North Bay who is sick of dealing with shitskins let me know how likely you would be to work for a games company that would hire only whites. I've been a project manager for over a decade in this space, all I need is interest and I can put something together.

Would have to remain small and mysterious so as to keep prying eyes away.

Lol go tell that to 8/pol/ you kike.

nice digits
Banks are working against america as they are NWO, globalist jews. Hence why they would abuse the system any way they can to hurt America.

If you go into coding and have no ambition to become a team leader or executive then you’re just an idiot who didn’t deserve the degree in the first place. Always shoot upwards.

cek, ti si neironicno tišljar

Yeah I take back the implied accusation. Im still saging, its a shit thread

Overwite something that Pajeeeeet can't fix.

Are you one of those aryan brotherhood developers that makes those shitty gta clones?

Is it fun pretending you're not you?

>life spent hunched by a radiating screen with a bunch of faggy histers so you would get more worthless green paper and social approval of retards
>upwards
ok

i made a thread about the h1b shit yesterday and it was gone in 3 min.

ndtv.com/world-news/bill-introduced-in-us-senate-seeks-to-increase-annual-h1b-visas-1804905

get ready for more of the h1b fuckers

If it’s the company I’m thinking of, they’ve been on their way out the door for at least 5 years and will basically become a poo in loo call center in another 5.

NO
what happened was /b pulled off so many pranks that the media mentioned 4ch and then we got a influx of normies and lefts.
As far as I know shareblue got shut down but don't quote me on that.

Nope. AAA space.

>Spending life hunched over shitposting on Sup Forums

What else you gonna do? We are all obviously addicted to computers why not get rich off being good with people and computers? Then invest that money for the white race?

Are you retarded? What kind of small time software dev shop are you working at?

All of our code is peer reviewed before its merged to master. We have daily scrum meetings to announce what we did yesterday and the day before.

>and have no ambition to become a team leader or executive then you’re just an idiot who didn’t deserve the degree in the first place

most coders are self thought, Im interested in it but it seems like a cucked corporate career, I have no idea why people romanticize working for Google

>cek, ti si neironicno tišljar

nisam al mislim da cu postat s obzirom koju paru okrecu, fax ne vrijedi puno za zaposlit se, ne nije STEM...kao da je STEM neko obećanje

Same thing happened to me in the Silicon Valley 3 months ago. I write to Trump and tell him the story every month or so. Trump has a lot on his plate, so be patient.

I was replaced by a jap with an H1B at the NIH fuck the h1b program

Put a backdoor in the iOS app

>a games company that would hire only whites

Cleanup Detail: Auschwitz Gas Chamber

If it’s Chase, you are a horrible developer and should quit the industry. Seriously, not even using TouchID for login? WTF?

Go back in time and read the archives faggot parking as an oldfag

So called Reddit spacing is used nearly 100% of the time even in 2013

Interesting, being a game developer was something I used to wanna do. Too bad the pay isn’t as good as a coperate job and it’s harder to move up from just the head Developer position

maybe instead not being a brain dead materialist and actually doing something worthwhile isntead of doing a job that, besides all i listed, literally doesnt exist except in imaginary microwaves

>white race
sorry we dont give a shit about americans
we hardly give a shit about others in our country
ones family and shire is only thing that matters and races and nations can go fuck themselves

Think about what you are telling me. Everything in this thread is shit that I know about working there.I signed an NDA and I have no written proof of any of this. You think that I can just take the bank to court? That their Jewish lawyers will ever let me win a case?

The only way to fight the Jew is to become the Jew. You have to Jew them as hard as possible--you know what must be done, user.

Please do this.