[HorribleSubs] Seikaisuru Kado - 09 [720p].mkv

[HorribleSubs] Seikaisuru Kado - 09 [720p].mkv
>3 more episodes left

My 6th dimensional queen.

I can really feel the bad end now.

I'm thinking it can go either way.

dropped

We /battleshounen/ now?

C'mon now, don't you wanna see how this all ends?

was first. this isn't the anus tropic, we don't need infinite threads

Jesus I did not see this coming. He seemed fishy last episode but man pulling out your Astral knife and just going murder seemed nuts.

She already got beaten. As zaShunna said, she can't fight him.

He seemed fishy from the start.

He seemed so neutral and bland that I assumed he was genuinely offering them these gifts without realizing the consequences, which also seemed to be the whole point of the story, what will humanity do with this insane shit their getting. Now though, I dont know, he clearly has a motive.

I was actually hoping it wouldn't turn out this way.

THIS IS SO FUCKED

So at what point do you think he killed Shindo when it wasn't going his way? How many Shindos did we already go through?

Will he make the cute girls his harem now

What did they mean by this?

>this episode
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SHIT GOT REAL

40th

My ∞th dimensional queen.

This is rape.

Fuuuck.
I always suspected that he died when Kado absorbed the plane.

3 idential threads

Stop spamming this shit

>I always suspected that he died when Kado absorbed the plane.
then everyone that has ever been inside kado is a copy as well?

I guessing, albeit unaltered.
Like shit they were literally deconstructed and reconstructed right? He probably kept a copy of Shindo for funsies.

Now this image just raises more questions.

The ol' switcheroo.

You're right. We should all be talking about Eromanga-sensei. That's the real thought-provoking series of the season.

why did kado kill him?
what did he do wrong?
was he afraid or something?

He wasn't ready for harvest.
I guess he's just waiting until Shindo comes up with the right answer and if he doesn't he'll just reload his save. What a cheater.

So what the fucked happened to the titular "right answer" and all the bread shit. Surely this isn't all there is to it, right? Surely it wasn't all just a ruse.

time is infinite for kado though, so playing the long game is probably in his interest,
also its strange that they constantly need information, it must be a constant hunger for them, always having to consume or else be driven insane
its going to be interesting once we, humanity, get to make some advanced coccoons ourselves

This just makes me wonder how long he's been at it though.
Maybe his insatiable hunger for information made him want to speed human evolution up.

>give humanity cheat codes so they can focus on spreading everywhere and making that sweet sweet information
>they end up stagnating instead

It's not like time has any meaning to him when he can mess with it at will.

Why not create advanced humans from the start then? Why "wait" until they're at this stage? For an easier transition? Even now it doesn't seem like they're ready.
Why doesn't he just wait until they're more advanced before he drops his gifts on them?

>it must be a constant hunger for them, always having to consume or else be driven insane
Is that the real reason why he was always reading books?

>this episode
If only ZaShunina slowed down a little. The whole episode I was wishing for him to not go yandere but he did. I still like him though and I wish they didnt turn him into the bad guy.
Tsukai turning out to be anisotropic is bullshit.
I now wonder if she as an administrator went rogue as she fell in love with the natural evolution of humanity or if ZaShunina is the rogue one.

He's probably not exactly omnipotent. Since he made humanity's existence out to be a big deal, it should be obvious that he can't just create humanity.

If this was the planned 24 episodes he would definitely seem slower and more gradual.
I wish it was 2 cours, we could have gotten more Tsukai anisotropic development.

I think he's from the central anistropic hq, so he has probably been going from one coccoon world to another
most likely, a drip drop method
this episode was crazy fast, especially compared to the last ones, but hey, at least we know what kado is

this series does make you question the creation of the universe though, remember guys - we could be ourselves in a coccoon on some computer, best show in years

True. I'm just trying to figure out his exact motive here.

Why didn't you fucking listen?

That's why they created the millions if not billions if not trillions of coccoons each with different laws/configurations, then they have an admin in each, probably a lower tier anisotropic being administer it akin to an ai - to tweak it here and there, and observe.
Humanity was created out of a sheer combination of just having the right parameters. I wouldn't be surprised if they made tons of other universes with the same parameters, with only a few of those having proper results as its difficult to account for the variability that even the same configuration might bring.

>the universe was made by someone who grew illegal universes in his basement out of boredom
OK

What does this expression convey?

I got chills when he said that. Kudos to the VA.

Like he's looking at a piece of trash.

>mfw I fuck up a route

>he makes a copy of Shindo

I fucking knew they died the second they went to the Anisotropic.

They got de-atomized and reconstructed. Fucking Star Trek teleporter, but perfect, and just as abuseable as today's episode shows.

Holy shiiiit I didn't see any of this coming. Why aren't more people watching?

THIS IS THE FACE OF A SAVE SCUMMER

ZaShunina > Tsukai

If Tsukai was faking it does that mean her family is fake too? Or can she just change form at will so she turned into a baby and got raised by her family?

The right answer is to let humanity grow culturally to the point they don't fuck up with infinite energy.

One mistake, with one of those fuckers, and you could have a Big Bang event. Give them Sansa, give them that other thing, but for fucks sake, don't give a Universe that they purposely set laws for thermodynamics and entropy, INFINITE FUCKING ENERGY.

The moment Shindo entered that pink elevator - I fucking knew Nina made a copy of him. Am I genius, guys?

in b4 they were clones

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

No, because they were copied since episode 0 when KADO enveloped the plane.

Fuck wrong post,

Open up a fresh copy.

He's an information fetishist. Recall his comment about how he can actually scan the books without even looking at them, but prefers to read them with all his senses to get a richer information input.

>Game over nigga

Terashima has been on point.
Kudos to him and the director.

Why was there no buildup to this at all?

>Tsukai behaves somewhat unnaturally and is known as a weirdo
>countless indications that zaShunina is growing feelings
>zaShunina reading a famous romance novel about a guy who raised his own waifu
>Tsukai giving him weird looks when nobody is looking
>Tsukai's fixation on non-interference vs. zaShunina's fixation on speedy advancement
>zaShunina's trouble with the concept of consent
There was a ton of buildup.

Are you guys watching this at 4x speed?

This shit should have happened 4 episodes ago

this begs the question, is Tsukai as old as the universe?

She's so beautiful.

>>zaShunina reading a famous romance novel about a guy who raised his own waifu
Wait what?

and there are more dimensions of beauty we can't even comprehend

>dumb frogposter
fuck off faggot

n dimensional qt

She can't probably go back to being human again, I bet.

Why is there only 1 cute girl in this entire show? Who is the target audience for this?

so is that what the ring was? a limiter of sorts?
why would one want to become a human at all?
none of you would want to become 2d right?
or a 1 dimensional being right?

If this was real I would become zaShunina's follower. I would give out pamphlets on streets saying how everything he says is right. I'm a sucker for all that progress and space exploration.

Women and also men can enjoy a good science fiction anime without requiring to constantly look at little girls in miniskirts.

Her physical form isn't, her consciousness is.

Shindo can't either.

Tale of Genji, he pretty much raised Murasaki into his perfect waifu.

>zaShunina has more than one limiter

She's like one of those disgusting other-kin fetishists.

wew

She is a part of a hippy anisotropic club that likes to complete all quests and go for a long route different from that speedrunner zaShunina.
She probably met some human a long time ago when she encountered Earth but not in a huge cube or something like that and that human taught her everything she believes in right now and she kept that faith up till now.

Except some faggot with infinite energy might end it all.

He almost won.

I'm guessing she continuously replaces the souls of human females in order to guard earth in stealth mode. So when one female 'shell' dies, she reincarnates into another body. That can explain why she has a human family and acts as clueless as any human. I assume this represses her memories and higher-level powers of her anistropic self until another anistropic danger triggers her. This is just conjecture, so whatever the case may be it will probably be explained next episode.

would be weird if she actually took over the body of a baby, destroying its brain and recreating it to have her consciousness inside it, we would never know what the real brain belonging to the body Tsukai inhabits would act like
insane, don't want to know where he hides the other rings
the ethical/religious faction, while zaShunina belongs to the tech/information faction, she fell in love with the creations, sad state

pic semi-related,found it beautiful

Science fiction lovers and homolovers.

I won't care if I stop existing. Not like I can do anything about it.

>almost
He had literally no chance of winning, and he knew that.

them trips, and yes your theory does sound kind of plausible, perhaps the anistropic being is kept inside that ring and that ring is passed down through generations, so whenever it wants to activate as you said, the ring dissolves and takes over the body of whomever is in possesion of that ring, a semi-body possession, until the anistropic being decides to leave the body, note that they can take any form or shape, she probably chose to be a ring

Because it's 3D garbage.

Kado is a legitimately beautiful show. It's AOTY in the making.

Dare I say KadoKino?