Woman gets frostbite after wearing miniskirt in -40c

metro.co.uk/2018/01/26/woman-gets-frostbite-wearing-mini-skirt-40c-7264008

Can Kazakhstan explain what’s wrong with their women?

Other urls found in this thread:

technologyreview.com/s/603974/harvard-scientists-moving-ahead-on-plans-for-atmospheric-geoengineering-experiments/
liveleak.com/view?i=a0d_1517036296
liveleak.com/view?i=b38_1516831350.
holidify.com/blog/coldest-places-in-india/
liveleak.com/view?i=b38_1516831350
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WEATHER IS SEXIST. LETS BLOCK OUT THE SUN

>wears a miniskirt in -40°C
>Meanwhile i have to wear a thick jacket in 0°C weather

kek'd will gain traction

>must.. m-must still whore

Its not a joke

Harvard Scientists Moving Ahead on Plans for Atmospheric Geoengineering Experiments
The climate researchers intend to launch a high-altitude balloon that would spray a small quantity of reflective particles into the stratosphere.
by James Temple March 24, 2017

technologyreview.com/s/603974/harvard-scientists-moving-ahead-on-plans-for-atmospheric-geoengineering-experiments/

Women are weak

What's a frostbite, how does it feel?
Asking because lowest I get is 24°C and highest 38°C where I live.

Think of how sexy she looked for a while tho

It feels like numbness, but if the blood flow starts coming back it stingy and painful like a massive Indian bruise (when you twist an arm in opposite directions).

When exposed areas get so cold you lose circulation and feeling leading to dead tissue, in severe cases amputation is necessary

weakness to handle little bit of cold obviously.

>this,,,patriarchal weather??? will not stop me,,,feeling good about myself!!!?? QUEENING!

Fugg, t-thanks user.

Those legs are going to turn black and gangrenous before they have to come off.

first the cold makes u lose feeling, then it makes u lose circulation....

The black patch looks nasty as F, but flol

Feels like your skin is burning in fire, but from the cold.

the price of being a slut

TELL ME I WAS ASKING FOR IT

TELL ME

Guys, I've turned off the ceiling fan. Thank You and I'm not kidding.

THE CLIMATE RAPED HER

I bet you got no reason to worry about getting frostbites.

>Weather's War On Women

Cold confirmed as /our weather/. God's way of preventing slutting and promiscuity

There are two Indians in my gfs masters course here in Ireland and they are citing the cold weather as reasons for not coming to college. 5 to 10 degrees and windy. We are lmaoing at it.

THAT PIC IS LIE HERE IS NO SUN.

Just one more way the krokodil bites

What if he had a really powerful lamp to give light?

That is no possibility.

I wouldn't wear a miniskirt if my thighs were this fat.
Women really did lose all their decency

liveleak.com/view?i=a0d_1517036296 guy didn't even know he was frostbit! Had a fucking icicle hanging from his nose!
liveleak.com/view?i=b38_1516831350. Guy frozen to death

>ctrl+f
>nobody has mentioned the words of wisdom, passed down through the generations

Hoes don't get cold.

Just give me few seconds with an Engine-generator and some work lamps and you'll be like bathing on sun every day.

I play Rugby and next year probably we have Nationals at Gulmarg, Kashmir which is always snow capped like Switzerland.

Kek. But that's right, we south Indians can't tolerate much cold. The Northern Indians have cold and chilly winters tho.

Pins and needles

This is extreme wisdom. While they are hoes, they always manage. They don't suffer because they have something every man wants, they reproduce because they are hoes.

I foresee no negative consequences from this...

You only get frostbite below 0 Celsius. I don't think India gets anywhere near that cold, unless you're on a mountain peak in Nepal

>Indian bruise
Is this what canucks call them? They're indian burns.

>tfw my skin starts to hurt at anything less than 20*C

Good, the dumb bitch deserves it. I have no sympathy for women that dress inappropriately for the weather. I try to keep them out in the conditions they aren't prepared for.

Wat will happen? Leg fall off?

holidify.com/blog/coldest-places-in-india/

Have a look.

No, they're called Indian burns here too. I just called them Indian bruise cause I forgot what they were called.

Who cares though you trend gobbling faggot.

You cant get real frost bite except if your stuck immobile in extreme conditions. Your ears and hands mind get a bit sore during a rugby match. Bring a hat.

>treated by the department of purulent surgery
>purulent surgery
oh kazakhstan, you so very nice place...

>selling (((reflective particles))) for taxpayer cash
it's a genius

Fuck I had never seen a pic of frostbite. Ewwwww
Over here we have only niggerbite

>intend to
> March 24, 2017

W E W... About 50 years later after going ahead and doing this shit, they 'tell the public' they're "planning" on "trying" this shit

Doesn't seem like it in this case, I imagine giant scarring / bumbs / dents. She won't be showing of her legs any time ever again.

Still not asking for it.

are there no gyms in finland?

Thanks man.

Your genetics are clearly inferior. Its gotta be less than 0 for me to become uncomfortable

It feels like taking a street shit after eating copious amounts of spicy curry, except not on your anus but on a spot where you are frozen

Lanklets when will they learn?

Better dead than ugly.

This

I can't read this shit

What does this have to do with politics? GTFO

Take some ice cubes, crush then snort! Should approximate the feel for you!

Explain to me why is this even a news?

Warm places.

A.K.A CHEMTRAILS

you mean like confetti?

I guess the thing is that the guy in the picture is one of those lazy unemployeed bastards. Or some farmer.

What's that in actual temperature

when its cold i just feel really uncomfortable. if i am wearing 5 layers and i still feel cold i just want to die. i wouldnt say my genetics are shit since i was in Darwin when it was 50*C and it felt like pure bliss

75.2 degrees Fahrenheit
24 Celsius.

Holy shit. I just noticed Toppo looks like Spurdo Sparde

Fucking poos

Imagine that feeling you get after being slapped when asking women to show bobs and vagene

BEST EXPORTER OF POTASIUM
BEST POTASIUM IN WORLD!

Seen a girl in friday, -20 outside+89% humidity, stupid bitch wears pantyhose plus skirt.

you can google that shit ya kno

This the real important part. High humidity increases frostbite chances.

I was in minus 8 in Austria a week ago. I was sweating and uncomfortably hot. No wind!

Here's a shorthand so you never have to look stupid again. Take celcius, times it by 2, and add 32 to it. It's not exact since the conversion is 9/5, but it will give you a very close ball park.
Your picture offends me. I'll have you know we Americans don't need to crutch ourselves on powder to reach our impressive size. It is all a part of our culture.

im the same dude. i can handle 40 c weather just fine but fuck me when its gets lower than 20

Works every time lol
Stay mad third world faggots :^)

Do you live in Delhi. Post you address. I will fuck your wife.

>conversion is 9/5

Try 1.8. Americans and their fractions....Jesus...

i was in belgium for a few days and some people there would get headaches and have to sit down if it reached 20, it blew my mind

So -40 degrees Celsius is 192 degrees Fahrenheit?

I need to sleep naked and take a shower every hour when it gets 30+*C

>studies law

not even fucking surprised

liveleak.com/view?i=b38_1516831350 dead frozen guy

Want to know why you keep it 9/5 and not 1.8 memefag? It's because when you work in a scientific field it's important to keep your units in your work.
(9 F/ 5 C) * (T in C) + 32 F
See how the C's cancel out and now it's F + F? Very simple stuff.

It’s a white woman. Do you really need an explanation?

> Your picture offends me. I'll have you know we Americans don't need to crutch ourselves on powder to reach our impressive size. It is all a part of our culture.
I would unironically pay to see fat people on Wallmart carts taking part in a race.

liveleak.com/view?i=a0d_1517036296 guy with frostbite!

Respect the minus leaf.

>kazakh
>white

Wtf... is that a goblin.

20 for me would be "hot". 25 very hot. 30 and I would refuse to do anything.

blackman who went prison from rape got assaulted by frying pan