Koe no katachi

So I just saw koe no katachi and I have to say this fucking bitch is the worst fucking character.
How can any of you fuckers defend this awful abomination. I hate all of you and I hope Jesus exists just so he can throw people like her into Hell.
Fuck you, Ueno. You tried to kill best girl Nishimiya

>Ueno thread
It's a good day.

Do you like her for any reason other than that she's cute?

She's a cool bitch.

Why is everyone having a go at Ueno when that Kawai bitch exists? She's the biggest piece of shit I've seen in years.

Top tier legs

thats not worst character, at least she's an honest bitch.

The fact that she's good at dragging me around just like a dog on a leash.

Read the manga. She is even more a bitch in the manga. But the is far more lovely in the manga

>best girl Nishimiya
Spotted the fucking casual

She was the only interesting character in that clusterfuck. I bet you're a Kyoanifag who isn't used to girls like her.

The most egoist and biggest bully in the world """Intreresting""". Were you perhaps bullied when you were in school?

You sound like a whiny bitch.

>implying egoist bully and interesting are mutually exclusive
This guy.

Perfect way to tell if people are underage is if they defend ueno, their child-like prefrontal cortex hasn't developed yet.

Perfect way to tell whether OP is underage is when they start randomly accusing others of being underage for liking what they don't like.

I don't know why it's so hard for people to watch this without hating anyone. Even though I empathized greatly with Ishida being cautious of her at the start by the ferris wheel scene is more than obvious she doesn't actually have any unreasonable malice in her, and by the end the WEGNO BAGA :DDD scene gives us the nice happy ending where she's willing to compromise towards understanding Shouko.

Like holy hell this wasn't even a subtle series or anything but I get the feeling that people just see one bad scene and shut their brain off with hate for the rest of it.
That said Yuzu end is best end for Ishida.

>Nishimya iz bezt gurl!!!
>why?
>omg cuz she's cute!!! and makes cute noises!!!!

Sociopath that hides behind the demeanor of a demure girl, whether she does it deliberately or unconsciously is up for debate. Would love to hatefuck her.

I don't like kyoani that much more than the next guy, but ueno was terrible.

Ueno was more obviously shit, but I've seen Kawai girls in real life and they made life miserable for me and other people who I've seen fall into their trap.

She is lesbian

That is a funny way to spell whore