Prison Sup Forums

Who here has done time? I did 10 years in an Alaska prison for attempted murder and I saw some crazy shit in there

Anyone here been locked up? Got any stories?

so wheres your story

Post your story larping homo fag

attempted murder but it was a misunderstanding

You posted this last night?
Are you collecting data?

3 months for beating a British bitch

Is Prison Rape Culture true?

Or does anyone who wants to violently rape men get thrown into protective sec since everyone wants to kill them?

DATA MINING

there were tons of these threads already

prison rape is definitely real but consensual sex happens more often than rape. these are guys who have been locked up for years with no access to women and they're desperate, so they take what they can get

masturbated to bogdanoffs in public and did 2 months

based

no friend, they want you to describe the crazy shit you saw while you were in prison

Bot post harvesting I.p.

I can't get into that. I have to give a testimony in court about what I saw

well, you shouldn't have posted a thread asking for stories if you have nothing to bring to the table

This thread like all the post your guns threads are data mining honeypots.

Wait, so how long have you been out exactly? You've been away for a decade and now you're browsing Sup Forums? This seems unlikely.

>sage
>pic related yourself
Your larp is awful and you should feel bad. Seriously what the fuck were you expecting out of this and why harvest this information?

been out since 2012. I discovered Sup Forums a few years ago and stayed

currently on trial

I didn't go to jail, but I just robbed the taxpayers of $1.5 trillion so that my company can pay less in taxes.
Keep buying things you don't need, and keep using those credit cards!

11 months for fraud. AMA

how did muslims behave in prison?

10 years in Alaskaban?

it wasn't so bad. I got out in one piece but I did witness rapes and tons of violence