ITT: Characters that got raped in canon

ITT: Characters that got raped in canon.

Jokes on you, it got retconned.

statutory rape

Define rape.

she was such a sweet character why was rape so necessary?

Fucking eunuchs.

she deserved it

explain....

>any shoujo heroine from a third rate hack

The best part is she falls in love with him afterwards.

How so? I thought that got axed soon after?

(OP)
why did the author write her to be raped in the first place? What was the point?

Prerequisite for being the edgemaster

GON IS PURE

To force Drama. Also to ruin a career in the fastest way possible.

But killua isn't. His boipussy was fucked by his brothers, even by the two traps.

so he was forced to retcon that by the publisher? or fans?

Inexperienced and bad writers tend to use rape to force drama and edginess when they can't think of anything.

I don't know, I would like to know the details of the retcon. Last I knew, the shit hit the fan and everyone dropped it like it was the plague. I'm suprised to know its still going more than I am to hear about a retcon. How do you unrape someone?

It was just a prank, bro.

Ah, the old make them think they are not getting raped and then rape them special.

Was the supposed chapter where she got raped in the LN ever uploaded? I keep hearing this yet have never once seen a shred of evidence. You'd think after all these years it would have popped up by now.

Probably in a fit of rage everyone that had access to that chapter destroyed it.

Basically, the bad guy beats her, tears her clothes and leaves her unconscious. She wakes up later, vomits, and is all traumatized.

In a later chapter, he states that he's an eunuch or something, meaning he can't have raped her. Which is a shame, because I think being raped would have added a lot to her character, and given Luke a real motivation to murder someone.

nice meme

but the manga wasn't edgy! WTF!?

dude just had a hot girl he couldn't fuck, so he wrote in a rape scene.

Not sure if they played it for comedy or as a quick way to establish the villain. Maybe both.

NO

Maybe he just molested her.

Nao Tomori from Charlotte

He did. That's the manga adaptation. He just strips her naked and proceeds to smack her around a little while groping her. But supposedly in the original LN she was actually fucked by him until it was retconned due to otaku backlash.

Does it count if they enjoyed it?

Emma from Emma

At least post the adaptation where they made very sure to show that she enjoyed the fuck out of it.

>being raped would add to her character
get the fuck out of here and never post on Sup Forums again

slut

wtf happened

It wasn't rape

What a coincidence, I just saved this

I don't know how the fuck did this hack of an author make such a sweet and likable character. Pretty much anyone else in the story is bland or a shit person, story itself is weak.

And then there's the eunuch-rape. Some authors need to be thrown off a building.

>14 chapter long rape scene

I've never been more curious about what went on behind the scenes in anything other than Wolf Guy during Rape Namek. Because either the artist or the editor had to be pushing really fucking hard hard for the sequence to go on for such an absurd length, and I have no idea which one it was or how they convinced the other that it was a good idea.

Because that shit has the virtue of hindsight.

>rape
>ahegao
No.

Most probably it caused a lot of noise in the audience, boosting sales. So rape namek had to be done for great income.

It wouldnt be rape if it doesnt have a D or a tentacle appendage

what's there to explain? female. knight. she thought she could hold herself in the same regard as her betters. it's only right that dark-knight-kun put her in her place.

>still no doujin that shows this

that was the retcon, originally it was a rape... why this needed to happen I don't know...

but why was it required to happen prior to the retcon, what did it do for the story?

the only good it did was get Luke to go ape shit and show a side of himself we otherwise didn't see. though why that couldn't have been done another way I don't get.

so? you just have and arc where she get better, simple as that. is the premise of every shonen, why not the same for her? why did this need to happen?

why is she so bloodied, did they rape her with a metal file?

when did that happen?

If I remember, the guy who "raped" her was retconned to be an eunuch. He only fondled her or something

typical Japanese exaggeration

By Homura

It's because she's a rail-thin just barely not a loli waif and the guy who fucked her cunt in half was a seven foot something mountain of meat with a dick so canonically fat that it literally fucking kills any girl her age or younger from sheer trauma and blood loss. You think all those ruined lolis lying about are just sleeping? They're dead you idiot. And that pretty girl who somehow managed to survive is not only unmarriageable but her pussy has gone straight from tight virgin flower all the way to hotdog down a hallway in one fuck. That's a damn shame.

I MISS THIS SHOW

Iirc, the author was angry that the fans were more upset over the loss of her virginity than her well-being. So it was probably for edgy character development.

And he got burned for that.
He played with fire by fueling it even more.
Honestly i dont feel sorry for the author, Kannagi on the other hand.

wait, so what came first? the rape or the fan reaction?

Quite the opposite. She's angry and afraid at him big time afterwards. She's still very much in love with MC.

Actually that's what happened immediately after. She's buried in self-hatred for being weak for days without talking to anyone. Then the town gets attacked and wind sword girl gives her a pep talk or something the Cecily takes her sword and defeats the mini boss squad all on her own. She's still dealing with the trauma, though.

kek

but was that particular brand of trauma required for that arc?

Not really. Who knows why the author thought that would help her character in any way.

in the non canon edgy 2003 version

So she must have a rectovaginal fistula now, which makes her both urinarily and fecally incontinent.

Not a single mention of Revy?

I mean, was it shown? implied? what?

I remember the military fucking up her town then later she is mute and has a baby, was it a rape baby? was it a state soldier? WHAT!?

a classic

It's cute how you naive children think that rape is not the obvious outcome in that situation and setting. Her existence offended him so much that he felt he had no choice but to show her how worthless she really was.

Sexuality is the only power a woman holds over a man, and denying them that through rape is the easiest way to shatter their perception of reality and the justification for their own existence. If you don't like it, blame society's conditioning. It's just how it is.

really now?

Until it happens in the manga, we don't know if she was ever a victim in that way.

retconned now thanks to Realta Nua patch.

So Sakura willingly let Zouken put worms in her cooch and wanted to have sex with Shinji?

By retcon, they made it so that Sakura wasn't raped/still a virgin.

They made it so that Shinji just beat her up a lot and the worms are in her veins.

Nasu never really wanted to have sex stuf in his games in the first place, he was just pressured to add it in since that's how VNs made money were back in the old days.

But I guess, since the OP's example also got retconed, then Sakura counts. Just saying that they retconed it now.

You can't rape without a dick, hence she didn't got raped.

That she kicked a lot of male ass both before and after the sexual assaults is of no meaning, apparently.

Realta Nua doesn't retcon anything. It's a non-canon reboot.

the one on the right

it was implied and yes to all of those questions