Niggers beat preggo family member and grill the stillborn baby

I just cant even... Retarded brother rapes sister. Chimp family wait 8 months, beats the shit out of the sister and fucking BBQs the fetus. Yeah, totally not a different species.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifenews.com/2018/01/24/attackers-who-beat-pregnant-teen-and-burnt-her-stillborn-baby-on-their-grill-headed-to-prison/
fox9.com/news/3-get-prison-time-for-jumping-on-pregnant-teens-belly-to-force-abortion
dallasnews.com/news/crime/2015/06/03/dallas-police-four-charged-with-beating-14-year-old-family-member-to-abort-unborn-child
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lifenews.com/2018/01/24/attackers-who-beat-pregnant-teen-and-burnt-her-stillborn-baby-on-their-grill-headed-to-prison/

Its just typical black behaviour, lives aren't very valuable in pre-modern jungles, where disease will claim lives anytime.
Thus blacks remain extremely impulsive and violent.

These people are your equals. Don't be racist.

BURN DA EVYDUNCE

>prison
Jesus Christ the monkey should have been executed at the crime scene

Life news ...
Seems legit

fox9.com/news/3-get-prison-time-for-jumping-on-pregnant-teens-belly-to-force-abortion

That better faggot?

Ooga booga we gon ead da baybeh!

>Grilled
>Not breaded and deep fried

Here ya go Shlomo
dallasnews.com/news/crime/2015/06/03/dallas-police-four-charged-with-beating-14-year-old-family-member-to-abort-unborn-child

Holy shit - look at the father

They didn't need to bread it. They thoroughly battered it.

Nice

And this is why we should fund planned parent hood. The girl wanted an abortion because she didn't want to have a retarded incest baby that she couldn't afford. She couldn't afford that abortion so they resorted to other measures.

Damn it, I can't tell if user is being ironic or serious.

>one less nigger
Give those kids a medal

it was a blip in their otherwise law abiding lives you racist racists

based niggers

Have you never ate a baby before? It's good meat, better than veal. You can make a nice meal with it. They fucked up doing a BBQ. They should have put it in the oven.

Damn, I feel like shit laughing at this but it is funny af.

Ask me how I know you're a faggot

This is a heinous death deserving crime. I am not the one to church but they will probably burn themselves.

>church

*judge

No the environment doesnt filter impulsive blacks thats why they still make up the majority of the DNA, an easy way to evolve blacks is kill most life in the jungle so it would cause the stupid ones to starve to death since they cant hunt anything anymore while the smarter ones would live on slowly evolving their brain over millenia.

Truely Africa is hell on earth a breed of man so psychotic that it doesnt matter if they are killed horrendously since their rape rate ensures they will always exist niggers are nothing more than drones that kill eachother endlessly.

...and they were hungry for BBQ, kids...

What makes the story so ironic is that child protective services caused it. lol

It's the kikes and their marxism that drove the niggers to commit acts of violence against the fetus, believing that CPS would seize the other kids if they found out about the pregnancy. Ultimately, they seized them all.

I wonder how many nigger children die every year because of the jude and their CPS. The child would be alive if that primitive reaction wasn't forced by their interference - but hey, this is what niggers what that's why they ALWAYS vote for the kike!

I'm a little upset

*want