Redpill me on Trump

I used to admire this guy, he seemed to be your chance to stop and reverse this whole white guilt paranoia in the US. However, his recent actions prove otherwise. He is doing things in favour of Jews and their evil propaganda. It is Jews and their brainwashing agenda who is responsible for degeneracy and general decline in the USA. Trump is pro free speech and at the same time he is supporting the guys who are opposing it. Where is the logic? Please enlighten me on this matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8
archive.is/sYYtD
forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/
archive.is/Ens0h
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

basically a kike lover that r/the_donald likes because Le Epic liberal basher man XD

You can’t even vote for him so it’s not worth the effort.

This

he bows to the bogdanoffs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8

Never doubt him.

Jews do not run the world you retarded fucking asshole.

Get your head out of your fucking ass and read a history book.

Yea it was the jesuits now its the fucking zionists whats your point

God you people are fucking stupid.

to find out who rules over you, find out (((who you are not allowed to criticize)))

usa at least yes and their pernicious influence is spreading all across europe,i dont think usa can revert the trend ,the european american should return to europe and let the jews deal with the chaos that they have created

He is basically a buffoon and a bully, but he appeals to low-education white trash types because he bucks the system. Anyone who is even slightly educated did not vote for him and is embarassed that he is our president.

>Organization tied to Donald Trump used laundered taxpayer money from illicit Israeli political intervention to fund his campaign

Boom.
archive.is/sYYtD

It is an open secret in Jewish Republican circles: Donors are steering clear from Donald Trump, finding any excuses to channel their political contributions to congressional races and Super PACs supporting down-ballot candidates rather than writing a check for the controversial Republican standard bearer.

Now, the prediction and statistic analysis website 538 has put this trend into numbers — and the dramatic results confirm that Jewish donors are shunning the presidential candidate.

Read more: forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/

aktualli there two types of Jews, the ones who support Israel and are not globalists and ones who are against or reuse Israel and are evil like Soros for example. Not supporting Israel means you are a liberal atheist pro terrorist

Yeah.. No one can really know the truth behind why.. But either way, its over.. we're finished. That was our last chance and its gone. We're dead. Theylle round us all up and kill or enslave and torture us. All this for being blamed for trusting our racial instancts about people that truly were goons. I dont know how anyone could deny the cruelty of this. None of it was warrents. NEVER, NEVER trust a spear chucker, kike, woman or anyone with dark or tan skin including italians.

He is nothing more than a kike-lover. He loves to kiss Jews ass, as you can see clearly with his daughter marrying a Jew (Jared Kushner).

More than that is clear enough to anyone that behind that apparent face of "conservatism", "anti-immigration" and "nationalism", he is nothing more than a Zionist piece of shit.

He bows to the Jews, he gives tham whatever they want. Look at what happened with him recognizing jerusalem as the capital of israel. No one cared less about giving that recognition to Israel and he did.

Besides that he has always said he would be the stronges Israele supporter during presidential campaign. So he is confirming his purpouse of ass-licking the Jews.

So now expect more and more pro-israel and pro-jews bullshit in the USA and around the world.

bernie isn't a zionist puppet he's an open communist
two kinds of jews user figure it out

kek

Donald Trump's rotten political empire
from the Washington Post:
>I would be unfair if I said that Donald Trump represents everything wrong with politics. So let me say that Donald Trump represents almost everything wrong with politics.

archive.is/Ens0h