youtu.be/-QCLA2wKJ8A
>This Week @State 1/26/18
youtu.be/VW5uG-PjOsw
>Pres Trump dinner w/biz leaders in Davos 1/25/18
youtu.be/4rLR4ipaY9M

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/opa/pr/former-department-veterans-affairs-employee-pleads-guilty-wire-fraud-and-bribery
justice.gov/opa/pr/five-members-international-organized-criminal-enterprise-indicted-more-95-million-counterfeit
justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-demands-documents-and-threatens-subpoena-23-jurisdictions-part-8-usc-1373
justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-sessions-delivers-remarks-national-security-and-immigration-priorities
justice.gov/opa/pr/ohio-man-sentenced-providing-material-support-terrorists-making-false-statements-authorities
justice.gov/opa/pr/additional-members-detroit-based-gang-yns-charged-racketeering-kidnapping-and-trafficking
justice.gov/opa/pr/two-men-convicted-engaging-child-exploitation-conspiracy
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-virginia-detective-sentenced-23-years-prison-sexually-exploiting-minors
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-arrests-86-north-texas-and-oklahoma-areas-during-3-day-operation-targeting
ice.gov/news/releases/wisconsin-man-sentenced-21-years-federal-prison-sex-trafficking-girls-and-young-women
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-hsi-columbus-special-agents-featured-showtime-documentary-series
ice.gov/news/releases/last-2-illegal-aliens-mexico-sentenced-12-years-trafficking-cocaine-illegal-re-entry
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-new-york-nypd-dismantle-major-heroin-cocaine-trafficking-organization
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-removes-fugitive-alien-wanted-human-trafficking-el-salvador
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-deports-convicted-colombian-drug-kingpin-wanted-his-home-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO

drumpf

Daily reminder that the Arab is a pig and the brother of the Jew. Do not trust the Arab. He is a pig, inbred, and wants to circumcise your children. Disgusting brown circumcised pigs!
Checked.

Were historical Anti-Semites as autistic as you lot?

GO AHEAD SHILLS!

SAY THE LINE!

Selected News From @TheJusticeDept
>For Additional News - justice.gov/news
FRAUD
>Former Department of Veterans Affairs Employee Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud and Bribery
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-department-veterans-affairs-employee-pleads-guilty-wire-fraud-and-bribery
>Five Members of International Organized Criminal Enterprise Indicted in More Than $9.5 Million Counterfeit Documents Fraud Scheme
justice.gov/opa/pr/five-members-international-organized-criminal-enterprise-indicted-more-95-million-counterfeit

IMMIGRATION
>Justice Department Demands Documents and Threatens to Subpoena 23 Jurisdictions As Part of 8 U.S.C. 1373 Compliance Review
>This also includes suing the STATES of California, Illinios, and Oregon.
justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-demands-documents-and-threatens-subpoena-23-jurisdictions-part-8-usc-1373
>Attorney General Sessions Delivers Remarks on National Security and Immigration Priorities of the Administration
justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-sessions-delivers-remarks-national-security-and-immigration-priorities

TERRORISM
>Ohio Man (muslim) Sentenced for Providing Material Support to Terrorists, Making False Statements to Authorities
justice.gov/opa/pr/ohio-man-sentenced-providing-material-support-terrorists-making-false-statements-authorities

PEDO AND HUMAN TRAFFCIKING ARRESTS
>Additional Members of Detroit-Based Gang “YNS” Charged with Racketeering, Kidnapping, and Trafficking Crack Cocaine
justice.gov/opa/pr/additional-members-detroit-based-gang-yns-charged-racketeering-kidnapping-and-trafficking
>Two Men Convicted of Engaging in Child Exploitation Conspiracy
justice.gov/opa/pr/two-men-convicted-engaging-child-exploitation-conspiracy
>Former Virginia Detective Sentenced to 23 Years in Prison for Sexually Exploiting Minors
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-virginia-detective-sentenced-23-years-prison-sexually-exploiting-minors

Selected @ICEgov News
>For Additional News - ice.gov/news/overview
HUMAN TRAFFICKING
>ICE arrests 86 in North Texas and Oklahoma areas during 3-day operation targeting criminal aliens and immigration fugitives
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-arrests-86-north-texas-and-oklahoma-areas-during-3-day-operation-targeting
>Wisconsin man sentenced to 21 years in federal prison to sex trafficking girls and young women
ice.gov/news/releases/wisconsin-man-sentenced-21-years-federal-prison-sex-trafficking-girls-and-young-women

NARCOTICS
>ICE HSI Columbus special agents featured in Showtime documentary series
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-hsi-columbus-special-agents-featured-showtime-documentary-series
>Last of 2 illegal aliens from Mexico sentenced to 12 years for trafficking cocaine, illegal re-entry
ice.gov/news/releases/last-2-illegal-aliens-mexico-sentenced-12-years-trafficking-cocaine-illegal-re-entry
>ICE New York, NYPD dismantle major heroin, cocaine trafficking organization
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-new-york-nypd-dismantle-major-heroin-cocaine-trafficking-organization

Deportations
>ICE removes fugitive alien wanted for human trafficking in El Salvador
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-removes-fugitive-alien-wanted-human-trafficking-el-salvador
>ICE deports convicted Colombian drug kingpin wanted in his home country
>(this cunt stayed in the US for at least 20 years yet i have to wait for a fucking greencard lottery)
ice.gov/news/releases/ice-deports-convicted-colombian-drug-kingpin-wanted-his-home-country

Cutting class

Any news today? I just woke up on the west coast.

He is Iranian, and Shia muslim

They also want to circumcize your daughter. Lol.

A lot of what Trump says is extremely offensive to some people! ...keep it up Mr. President.

death to muslims, jews, spics, niggers and gooks.

Autistic screeching from reddit cuckolds and sandniggers mostly

In case you missed it.
You don't even have to volunteer it. Anytime you go to the store you automatically volunteer your face, your phone's advertising ID, the clothes you're wearing, your gait, your loiter time at specific spots in the store, what you look at, what you pick up and where you set it down, what you buy, how quickly you buy and if steps trip you up, total time in store, and what side you pick (entrance/exit) to leave or enter the store. Don't go to the store you say? Shopping online is the same shit. Fake info online? Good luck forging your address. Successfully forge your address? Good luck bypassing public cameras that track your car's license plate and therefore track your movements.

This isn't even the good stuff yet. The data economy is still fledgling, new recording tech is coming out, they want to put Amazon Echos and Google Homes in your home, Amazon Key cameras and locks on your door, camera tech on your Amazon tv, recording software on any smart tv you use, all of which you can extrapolate uses for. They want to automate your life and therefore collect your life on a server thousands of miles away. They want you user. And they will find a way. The market demands a way to invade your privacy, and market demand will be met.

Arabs and Jews have no culture that isn't genital mutilating and lying. Discuss.

(((Scheduling conflict)))

Sweet release of death removing her from the mortal plane when?

Digits confirms Pelosi dies during Trump's SotU speech Tuesday evening

>He is Iranian, and Shia muslim

Some kind of Philistine

Typical Sunday, then.

> To be, or not to be- that is the question:
> Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
> **The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune**
> Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
> Hamlet. Act III, Scene I
Miller is a fucking awesome speechwriter. Either that or Trump is the best public speaker since Lincoln

DRUMPFLESTEIN IS A KIKE COCK SUCKER WHO WILL GIVE AMNESTY TO A BUNCH OF SPICS
VOTE OPRAH2020 FOR A TRUE CONSERVATIVE

I'm a 60-year-old grandmother, Sup Forums. Can you tell me about this nigger hippity hoppity music Trump tweeted about? Thank you.

--Yours cordially, Judith Adams

"al-3rabi" mish mumkin tefehmni ashan hu hamar yehud.

>.gif
I ain't clickin that shit nigga

>TOP TEN LIST OF RETARDS WHO THINK THEIR OPINIONS MATTER
>NUMBER SIX WILL ~SHOCK~ YOU

Nice

Can she attend anything out of her chamber of souls without decaying?

Brap

LE EBIN!!!

Scotus isn’t even expected to go
It’s shocking what lengths shitlibs and jews will go to in order to cook up a news story on a lazy Saturday afternoon

We LOVE our absolutely BASED black men, just like our QUEEN TayTay right fellow pedes? Based black cock in tight white pussy spraying African warrior semen in white wombs. Let's Taypost and cheer and masturbate to white women getting BLACKED by BASED black men. MAGA

I see nothing wrong with this list except
>no chinks
Whites and the honorary aryan nips shall inherit the earth.

Last two numbers are the number of days. If significant numerals, divide by half.

Right after diabeetus causes Sotomayor to stroke out

son of a bitch

Lincoln was shit, his speeches weren't anything special people were still vastly uneducated therefore he seemed like a well-spoken individual.
Fuckin hate that globalist bastard

daily reminder that trump is is BASED and 100% /ourguy/

shills GTFO

Is this supposed to make us mad? You do realize 99% of Jew hate is larping.

>inb4 new to Sup Forums;fuck you guys you know it's true

But i said gooks!

checked, rekt

(MICHIGAN)
2016 Presidential Election: 2,279,543 Trump (47.5%) to 2,268,839 Hillary (47.27%)

2016 House Elections: 2,243,402 GOP (48.03%) to 2,193,980 DEM (46.97%) – 0.55% upward swing from 2014 for the GOP, 2.2% downward swing from 2014 for the Democrats

2014 Senate Election: 1.290,199 GOP (41.3%) to 1,704,936 DEM (54.6%)

>rust belt blue state turned slightly red in 2016

>The Democrat Stabenow seems somewhat vulnerable, it’s going to be a tough senate battle and Trump will definitely campaign hard for whoever the GOP nominates

Who here lives in Michigan? How many people do you know will vote this November? What will you be doing for the midterms? Any ideas?

Please advertise your cuckolding fetish somewhere else. Perhaps reddit

No difference!

>sit down for college lecture
>professor tells the class that Donald Trump passed the most regressive tax bill in history
is he right Sup Forums? is it the most regressive tax bill. For reference, it was a course on ancient political thought. What does Socrates have to do with Trump? I don't know

(MINNESOTA)

2016 Presidential Election: 1,322,951 Trump (44.9%) to 1,367,716 Hillary (46.4%)

2016 House Elections: 1,334,686 GOP (46.73%) to 1,434,590 DEM (50.23%) – 0.03% upswing from 2014 for the Democrats, 0.20% upswing from 2014 for the Republicans

2016 Senate Election: 850,227 GOP (42.9%) to 1,053,205 DEM (53.2%)

>state that has gone blue for the Presidency in every year since 1972. Even Reagan didn’t win it in the 1984 49 state landslide. However, Trump ALMOST won it in 2016. Keep that in mind

>there will be two senate races because of Franken’s resignation; we have a chance to pick up 2 new senate seats for the GOP

Who here lives in Minnesota? How many people do you know will vote this November? What will you be doing for the midterms? Any ideas?

>responding to the easiest bait imaginable
Jesus user, control yourself

Did you even have fun writing this

Take arms is always the correct answer.

(NEVADA)

2016 Presidential Election: 512,058 Trump (45.5%) to 539,260 Hillary (47.92%)

2016 House Elections: 498,104 GOP (46.19%) to 508,113 DEM (47.11%)

2016 Senate Election: 495,079 GOP (44.7%) to 521,994 DEM (47.1%)

>purple state that swung slightly blue in 2016

>if we get GOP turnout high, we can win decently in this state in 2018; Dean Heller is the GOP incumbent and a lot of money will be spent on keeping him in

Who here lives in Nevada? How many people do you know will vote this November? What will you be doing for the midterms? Any ideas?

Anyways this happened today:

>browsing /ptg/ at university today when all of a sudden i hear the squeaky fire door open up behind me

>a rather large short haired xer walked through into the computer lab. I saw xer small dark, beady eyes look aggressively around the room, scanning for anything that xe might take offense to

>then suddenly they snapped to my monitor, the anime and swastikas alerted xer right away, xer shitlord alarm went off!

>Waddling over to me with a huff and a puff, pins clinking and clanking together, ripped pantyhose stretching to the breaking point under the pressure of xer's girthy legs, which were at least a foot in diameter.

>Xe comes up to behind me and stand with hands on xer hips, "GET OUT." xer screamed at the top of xer lungs at me. "GET THE %@$& OUT OF THIS LIBRARY!"

>I was stunned, mentally i had thought i was prepared for this, but once confronted with it in person I buckled:

>"uhh M-ma'am I'm just browsing some anime f-forums" I stumbled with the words, intensely cowed by xer powerful oderous presence. "I KNOW WHAT THAT SITE IS IT'S THE Sup Forums AND I KNOW YOU ARE A N*ZI! GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE LIBRARY BEFORE I CALL FOR MUSCLE!"

I didn't know what to do, so I apologised, quickly logged off the computer grabbed my binder and pencils and left, forgetting my recharger cord for my cellphone attached to the computer.

ATTENTION
this is a list of shit Trump did wrong
I DARE YOU to defend even one of these actions
PIC FUCKING RELATED
PICK JUST ONE AND DEFEND IT

(NEW YORK)
2016 Presidential Election: 2,819,534 Trump (36.52%) to 4,556,124 (59.01%) Hillary
2016 House Elections: 2,530,437 GOP (35.56%) to 4,464,934 DEM (62.74%)
2016 Senate Election: 27.2% GOP (27.2%) to 5,221,945 DEM (70.6%)

>solid blue state, but that doesn’t mean it can’t go red

>if Gillibrand suffers a scandal and we nominate a strong GOP candidate, it’s possible for it to turn red; after all, there are lots of potential votes in upstate and Long Island, and there are more Trump sympathizers/supporters in NYC than you might think;

>I live in NYC and went to HWNDU…lots of young college aged adults and teenagers actually support Trump, though many keep it low key

Who else here lives in New York? How many people you know will vote this November? What will you be doing for the midterms? Any ideas?

Over here pretty much everyone my age doesn’t seem to care about the midterms. That will change come November, and I’ll make sure the right-leaning people or those disenchanted with the left who I know (and I know plenty) will vote even if it’s an uphill battle. There are many people here who can be flipped to vote for the GOP…some former leftists (like myself) who used to support the Democratic Party, some people on the fence, and some people who didn’t care about politics until now.

>3-4 SCOTUS picks total in his Presidency
>each one younger and further to the right than the last
If he could pull that off everything else he would accomplish would just be icing.

Wow this really activates my almonds.

No.

>regressive
wtf does that mean?

Looking for R34 if Christ Chan.

(NEW HAMPSHIRE)

2016 Presidential Election: 345,790 (46.6%) Trump to 348,526 (47.0%) Hillary

2016 House Elections: 316,001 GOP (48.4%) to 336,451 DEM (51.6%)

2016 Senate Election: 353,632 GOP (47.8%) to 354,649 DEM (48.0%)

>purple state; reddest state in the North East; most libertarian state

>Trump would have won it were it not for voter fraud, or Gary Johnson siphoning off 30,000 votes

>2 House elections this year, no Senate

Who here lives in New Hampshire? How many people you know will vote this November? What will you be doing for the midterms? Any ideas?

>158314468
>/r/the_donald
There's a difference between here and there but you're too inbred to know that

>He
Who?

Tick tock, Drumflets.

Oh shit

Trumpcucks are so pathetic

forgot to include pic

People have died for less user

nigger, why the fuck are you using ***???

Everyone who votes for Oprah gets a car! Fuck im with her now.

(FLORIDA)

2016 Presidential Election: 4,617,886 Trump (49.02%) to 4,504,975 Hillary (47.82%)

2016 House Elections: 4,733,630 GOP (54.71%) to 3,985,050 DEM (45.21%)

2016 Senate Election: 4,835,191 GOP (52%) to 4,122,088 DEM (44.3%)

>purple state that went a bit redder in 2016

>Bill Nelson seems to be a strong Democrat candidate. It’s still possible to defeat him, however

Who here lives in Florida? How many people do you know will vote this November? What will you be doing for the midterms? Any ideas?

in economics iirc the term regressive means that the tax does disproportionate harm to the middle and lower class....or something. I'm not an economist, was the tax bill good or bad?

>sell all your stocks drumpf will crash the economy, trust me goy

Trump supporters are the biggest cuckolds of all

>First
Is this from last year? Also Thomas hasn't gone in ages.

how many digits till she get the 77 then.

My biggest concern is our Republican Senate candidates. The two declared ones don't seem to have a single ounce of ambition to do it the right way.

>Literally fucking who youtube ecelebs giving market advice who look like cuckboy nonwhite faggots
Who listens to this shit?

Scott Adams is a fun guy.

>nonwhite

so you like you?

Chink larper

I honestly don't care if they're as young as Gorsuch; he could put Dianne Sykes on at nearing 60 and she'd wreak havoc on the leftists for 20 years much like RBG has done. Just as long as he gets the picks through and they're right of that swing vote Roberts everything's good.

The tax bill was robin hood for the rich. It was a disgusting attack on his very voters on behalf of his rich jewish masters

You're a kike

Do Florida you nigger
Trump actually ilutilizes a myriad of ancient philosopher tactics and speech tactics. Shit is fucking welded into the very foundation of The curriculum at Warton(or at least it used to be)
Your teacher is a faggot though but not as much of a faggot as you for not calling him out on his shit

>trump is willing to play the game in order to win
>trump doesn’t share my extreme ideology and publicly flout the most outrageous cultural taboos
nothing wrong with this I’m glad he’s not a sperg, wouldn’t get anything done if he told the truth. at least he said he’s not a feminist

Yeah, I heard their websites look like they were designed by some drunk idiot in the middle of failing an intro to web development class

Hello, I'm an eceleb who looks like a complete fag spic. Please watch my shitty shit and take me seriously. I know things that institutional investors of trillions of dollars don't. Absorb life advice from me.

the fix is in:

- no more mention of E-Verify
- no more mention of birthright citizenship
- no mention of challenging SC decision to allow illegals into public schools
- no more mention of mass deportations
- Homeland Security Department Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen at Davos talking like an open borders globalist

BIG BUSINESS lobbyists & chamber of commerce control both sides, it's all a bread & circuses to distract you low IQ plebs. a stupid fucking wall isn't going to do shit

gif related, its MAGA PEDES sucking trump

The fuck are you on about chinknadian nigger?

kek, saved.