continuation from last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

areena.yle.fi/tv/suorat/yle-tv1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stream link

EBIN!

The one in pink is almost as cute as Huhtasaari.

What are Walter White's policies?

Can /ourgirl/ do it?

NATO dick sucker and pro-pakko ruotsi

Probably not

Why does the studio camera keep shaking? Finnish earthquake or camera man with delirium tremens?

Fuck Nils Torvalds, I hope that cuck gets embarassed tonight.

t. fenno-swede

most of them are finnoswedes right? cuz only two of them look finnish.

Geep me ubdated

2nd Finnish revolution when?

No, you fell for lame mongol memes

It's YLE

Here's the first exit poll

This shit won't even load for me.

Saatana. Sauli looks stunned and drunk.

S O O N

Soon...

SAULI

woo go Sauli

6% finns are right-wing
swedecucks>finncucks

cringe

Does YLE Areena play liiga games or at least Wife Carrying?

64,4% + 6,0% + 1,2% of finns are right wing

Who do we want to win, Sup Forums?

These are just early votes, today's votes still uncounted

neither

ALL HAIL PRESIDENTI LENNU

I assume mr 64% is not /ourguy/

pro-NATO, pro-EU and EU army

>liberal conservatives civcucks
>right-wing

yes, he's a spineless EU puppet and has literally done nothing of worth during his term
the same thing will continue

Huhtasaari is a fine specimen to be sure. Unfortunately her brain has started to rot...shame.

no voi vitun lammas kansa taas

Guys it's ok, Paavo surge will come

People voting for Donald Duck instead of Huhtasaari don't help

Gross Liberal Cider Whale Feminist.... Yuck. Kyllönen should be banned from TV.

A colorless yes-man. A cuckservative of the highest order.

isn't he like the most pro-russian of all candidates?

Top Kekkonen

Nonsense, Sup Forums always says that you should go to church to find a good woman to marry, well Laura is such a woman, of course she is religious.

There is too much Russophobia in Finland, we need to balance things. Russia isn't our enemy.

Just as a clear-up for all of you non Swedes and Finns. Here is all that you need to know.

90% of all the insults that people from Sweden and Finland throw at each other, is nothing more than friendly banters. Finns are depressed and suicidal while as Swedes are cucks and queers, that's all you need to say to heat things up.

As for who Finland-Swedes are, we are just Finns, who speak Swedish as our mother tongue, and celebrate unique Swedish holidays.

Swedes moved to Finland while it was under Swedish rule, almost all Swedes who lived in Finland were aristocrats that the Finns were jealous of, when Russia took over Finland, Finland-Swedes came into more contact with the Finns, by the time of our independence we were Finnish people at mind, and nowadays we are just Swedish speaking Finns who mock Sweden just as much as all the other Finnish speaking Finns do.

Daily reminder that president of Finland doesn't really have any power. His only job is to travel to other countries and shake hands lol.

>you have to vote for the creationist-sionist Huhtasaari in order to qualify as a right-winger

Niinistö won

A shamelessly opportunistic relic from the soviet era. Too much of a geezer to go along with modern horseshit and thus oddly likeable.

IT'S THE PRE-VOTERS YOU FUCKING RETARDS

47% OF THE VOTES HAVE BEEN COUNTED. IN THRUTH NIINISTÖ HAS 20% OF THE FUCKING VOTES. THE VOTES CASTED TODAY WILL BE COUNTED AND ADDED SOON

t. huutis kannattaja

tää on hävitty säätö salelle

who is Niinistö and what are his policies?

welp I guess goodbye finland. earned freedom from two powerful countries only to be taken down by a polish german mongrel merkel.

I'm not saying she was a good candidate. You had none in that election. Just that PS is only rightwing party and they are getting less than 10% in parliament election polls. You are on the road of becoming next Sweden unfortunately.

>6%
NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
IT WAS HER TURN

I have some Huhtasarri-Korpi lesbian erotica fan fic to write.

pro-NATO, pro-EU and EU army, yes man for Brussels, pro-refugees, Putin level popularity

niinistö valittu tasavallan kekkoseksi

who am i cheering for? that right wing blonde woman that was in the news, right?

Who is in charge of everything?

You are cheering for Haavisto

EU

MACRON WONT WIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think you realize how meaningless this election is. We are only electing someone to shake hands with heads of states of other countries. The parliamentary election is the one to look forward to.

so Finland is fucked

It's because old people and normies who dont know shit about politics voted for him.

Good thing the president doesnt have a lot of power anymore, otherwise we'd be fucked

Lennu, The Space Doggo Overlord.

His policies are to follow big European disastrous leaders like Merkel and to not piss off Pootin too much.

>le 64,4% face

the President doesn't have any kind of power, if we are fucked then it's not because our President is a yes man. Wait for next year's Parliamentary elections

>Liberal Conservatives
>Right-Wing

Pick one, little brother.

Parliament. President of Finland is also nonaligned. President being right, left, center doesnt matter jack shit.

IT WAS HER TURN

>pro-NATO, pro-EU and EU army
wrong on all three

he is the most patriotic, pro-finland of all the candidates

Based Niinistö

Other candidates were just too poor to consider. President in Finland fulfills role for foreign politics too which Niinistö fits in as well

Absolutely sugoi

6% ? lmao finland is really cucked

Can president lead country out of eu?

Reminder that traps are gay

those are just the pre-casted votes, just 47%

voted for the zionist chick but I'm just happy that the gay-green man didn't get that much as was said

pic

No

Who elects member of parlament?

huhtasaari is a shit candidate and would be a terrible president

Just make Korpi Queen of your country. Fuck.

I miss Tarja, where did she go?

Macron is based though

You are literally the most cucked country in Europe and only behind Canada in the world.

who is she? Just seeing this image gave me a throbbing boner

It doesn't look good for /ourguys/ right now. Soini fucked shit up and left PS in ruins. Hope they can recover in next coming year because Halla-aho doesn't sound like Brussel puppet.

Is Vanhanen really fucking tall or are all your reporters Saami midgets?

>who elects member of parlament

Do you know how democracies work?

There is no hope. The globalist world state is inevitable

Supreme people's eduskunta

yea he is tall

I fucking wish t. international federalist

yes he is pretty tall

>t. ultimate sheep slave cuck

He's so tall he made Arnold look like a fucking manlet!

>cuck wins by a landslide
>openly homo leftist who fucks a spic comes second
>the only nationalist gets 6%
We are worse than Sweden.
Unironically starting to feel the world will be better off when we are wiped off the face of the earth and arabs and niggers will rule here.

>Kazakhstan
>Doesn't know what democracy is

Arnold is a midget, he's like 183cm at best.