Seikaisuru Kado

>confirmed for AOTS
>barely anyone watching

Is it really just because of HUURR CGI?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hseORduMkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The CG isn't even a problem in this show. Just call it a pleb filter.

>start with a shitpost
Reminder to sage.

sage isn't a downvote you fucking retard redditor

Because it's a fucking borefest

The state of Sup Forums

Epic thread m8.

It actually makes great use of it

Let them live their useless lives, user

>Is it really just because of HUURR CGI?
>Gay pride parade the anime

but it only got really gay until this episode

that was that user admitting that he was watching

Dropped it ep. 1 was because I saw it was a fujo show.

>two consecutive AOTS in 3DCG
>nobody other than small groups of people cares about them
Casuals will never change, OP. Let them keep hating CG while complaining that the industry is dying, at least that means our threads will be free of most filth.

I don't like the premise.

A rare gem, good and well-directed anime.

I think anons were traumatized by YOI, a lot of casuals and straight fags watched the first part of the show because it's MAPPA, and they feel betrayed. Now, if they saw good looking guys on first episode, they instantly judge it as fujoshit.

Code Goose is fujoshit.

Plot isn't good. Story later becomes garbage.

It's not.

It's basically 2 drawfags fighting each other for their husbando.

Why faggots? Explain.

i like the lack of stimuli at higher dimensions, it's a plausible thing

Because just watch the damn show.

I'm not exactly liking the direction this is taking.

no homo end

Especially if you have beings who can process a lot of stimuli. Puts zaShunina's need for information (to the point he was even willing to read kids' books just to get something new) in a whole new context.

I liked Bahamut better, but it's kinda slowing down and Kado is speeding up. It might really be the AOTS.

I'm still hopeful. I didn't like the no-sleep thing at first either but the series managed to make it work.

is episode 0 necessary to watch? is it directly related to the rest of the episodes? or is it just a skippable pilot like Death Parade's

It's good and definitely top 5, but nowhere close to AOTS. I agree with you though, more people should start watching it.

>why isn't anyone watching this boring fujoshit? it's AOTS

>fujoshit
Having fujo elements, harem elements, ecchi elements,...etc hast nothing to do with the quality of the anime itself. It's an objectively good sci-fi thriller.

>ecchi elements
???

Not in this particular show, I'm talking in general.

The real CGI anime of this season is Berserk, ofc

this is samurai flamenco all over again

It's definitely my AOTS, but that's because there's really nothing else this season worth watching.

I mean, it's competing against pandering plastic toys(frame arms), incest ecchi anime(erowhatever)..and..that's basically it.

Honestly, what the hell else is everyone even watching?

Oh no wait I forgot about Shingeki no Bahamut. Still in my backlog. I'll watch that before calling this AOTS

>marry me, Goto-san, I'll do everything your girlfriend would have, I'll protect you
>...
>why don't you say anything? Fine, I'll just kill you, replace you with that extra copy and try again then.

Kado is the only good anime this season. Years, if compared it to those seasonal garbage you watch annually.

Bahamut S2 more fujo eccentric than S1, MAPPA loves those fujos now.

Natsume Roku same as Go.

Uchouten S2 same shit as S1.

LWA, Alice, and Shuumatsu are dissapointments.

The rest are garbage.

>Years, if compared it to those seasonal garbage you watch annually.
No.

Don't care how much you hate shonen, but OPM and Mob Psycho were excellent.

Meh

OPM was fun for about 3-4 episodes, then the gimmick wore off.

It gives you some insight into the characters before you get into the main plot, if you start with episode 1 it starts right as the action begins

Boring? Just watch ShingekiII underage shonenfag.

Nice way of putting it.

The aliens created the universe to store data.
They assigned admins to protect and administer those universes.
Humanity was born on an alien hard drive and it was a miracle
Gay alien wants MC to join him but said no. Gay alien proceeds to clone MC and tried to kill him
The Admin interfered. It was Tsukai.

>that image
ridiculously relevant, might as well have that pic of Ai-chan in every Kado WEG pic from now on

he didnt even say no. he just didnt say anything for a few seconds

ayylmao

Im curious to see how a 37 dimensional being fights.

If he starts throwing punches im dropping this shit

It would probably end like two people who has access to a server trying to lock each other out.

I'm kind of disappointed that they made zaShunina evil all along. In any case, did they just make Hanamori canon homo?

I bet fujos are feeling more betrayed than Shindo himself.

The anime staff tried to bait them at every single opportunity, both in the show itself and in side material, only to go
>you thought we were setting Shindo up with Space Jesus? Nope, wrong ayylien, we were talking about Tsukai all along

>evil
That word doesn't apply to Gods.

>tfw Alien Flamenco's plan was the same as ZaShunina's
>tfw Masayshi was basically the admin of his universe and he rejected ayyylien advancement too

>superior being does something in line with the actions of a superior being
>MUUH EVUUUHLL

I don't think zashunina is evil but it would be more in character if he just make shindo go into the pink portal and kill him there while the save point come out in the other side.

>evil
He still means the best for humanity, he's just a little yandere for one person.
>Canon homo Hanamori
He outright said he was in love with Shindo. Hanamori IS Canon homo.

>mfw this line

>you didn't accept my request, better erase your existence and start from the last save point
>you can't defeat me, I have the entire anisotropic
>crazy and evil yandere faces everywhere
The anime is clearly trying to make him seem evil, or at least deranged.

Sorry, I can't into reading comprehension.

zaShunina is going to die and Hanamori will hook up with Natsume by the end of the show. No homo shall be left alive.

Much greater.

Today's episode was pretty good but it's fuckin dumb that zaShunina made the anime villain faces

It's super out of character and really makes it hard to take seriously

I have disabled the ayylien, the earth is saved. What should be his punishment?

So are they're going to fight? What the fuck would an anisotropic fight even look like?

>the universe is an alien hard drive
>for the ayyliens to enter they have to become data themselves

DELET HIM.

*teleports behind you in 40 dimensions*

>fujo eccentric
I wish, I'm sick and tired of stale bait.

Zashunina is not evil, he's just playing 40d chess

to be honest they probably can't go too crazy, the thing they're fighting over is still a three-dimensional meatbag

One of the animation interns smashes their keyboard for forty minutes, then deep fries the entire video

Yes, yes, everyones seasonal first is the AOTS.
We go through this every time.
It's shit user.

There will be no fight, they don't have the budget to animate it.

Eromanga is someone's AOTS?

Like this but with detached arms

that 3d meatbag is very important information, information they've been trying to create for eons.

can you imagine spending a billion years to create life, then finally achieve it, only to watch it be ruined?

I thought it was homoshit when it first started so I avoided it.

There are people on this very board that will defend Eromanga to the grave.

Definitely. It's like the most popular anime this season after Shingeki no Kyojin and Boku no Hero Academia. There's bound to be a few thousand people who think it's AOTS.

youtube.com/watch?v=0hseORduMkM

>boring
I'd say just uninteresting. Every moment where their is potential conflict is just really downplayed as they move on to the next anisotrophic related shenanigans. Most moments where characters might be able to discuss ethics or philosophy end up just being "what do you think about this?" "idk depends"

I find the threads about this show where everyone discusses these subjects more interesting than actually watching.

Spoiler: And wow who would've guessed space god wasn't entirely benevolent after all. The other girl being an admin though actually got me

Now you know how God felt when anime was invented.

Anime is a gift from God himself.

>a gift from God
Which one, zaShunina or Saraka?

Anisotropic Saraka or regular Saraka?

>pleb filter

The irony is that supporting cgi cancer makes you the biggest casual imaginable.

In all seriousness, why are you guys so afraid of fujobait and homo? I mean, you don't see gay guys refusing to watch certain anime just because it's entirely straight. Heck, there are people in the It's time threads who watch Re:zero, an isekai harem series with absolutely no homo. Yet, when it comes to straight viewers, they refuse to watch anime that they view as possibly having fujobait -- not even canon homo, just bait. Is it because homos don't get much choice, so they don't get the option to refuse to watch "straight" anime, since that would exclude almost all anime? Or is it just that hetshitters don't like seeing things that are different from what they normally watch?

Both.

Miyazaki
He rejects the anisotropic gift of 3DCGI though

I want to have 37 dimensional intercourse with her.

>why don't you want to watch something with elements that don't appeal to you?

faggot

>all 40 dimensions of you and her cum at the same time

How many sexual positions does a 40D Kama sutra have, and how can I try them all on this cute imouto min?

Define "elements".

In a show supposed to be about science fiction, politics and maybe even some metaphysical shit, does it really matter that much if a character that merely resembles a male "likes" a guy? How does that characters' apparent gender make the show any better of worse?

Fine faggot I'll check it out. Do I need to watch episode 0/Ninovo?

cute

it has very little to do with the main story, I'd say go for it if you have the time though

It doesn't, it's bias. fujobait or queerbait is automatically associated with low quality

What did he mean by this?

I thought it was just the regular DAISUKI that innocent/autistic characters use to refer to friends or family, but then he brings up the chick who clearly likes the MC romantically.