Society leaning towards females

Honest question here, is there a war against boys?

there's a war against your mom by my dick

reasonable because she is dead otherwise no woman would let your stinky stinky touch her

>because she is dead
guess my dik won the war

Yes, there has been one for years. Even as a child in the 90s, I remember every cartoon had an episode with a “boys vs girls” theme. Every time in every episode, the girls won and the moral of the story was “girls are just as good as boys at everything”. I never thought boys were inherently better than girls, just different. Most kids think this way, until liberals tell them “No, you’re a boy which means you hate women. But that’s not ok and you need to respect them” even though there was never any hate to begin with.

What do you think user?

This is a good book. Christina Hoff Sommers showed herself to be a typical woman when she called harassment because one of trumps people,barely bumped into some reporter.

If there is, it's no more violent than the war on women. We're all fucked?

exactly my thought. As a kid I never thought females were weaker and whatever but as soon as I got into high school people started to lecture me about how females are discriminated against and we need to be kind to them, was a very weird time because thats when they started to give you blowjobs.

Only if you have been oppressing females.
If not, keep on keeping on brother.

I want to bend her over

No male should work with or assist a female without blood or marriage ties.

Lesbians, especially Lipstick Lesbians, should be stoned.

Fucking newfag

We must take the vote from women and return them to property status.

Based mom correctly calls her MRA views, feminism.

what did he mean by this?

it has been since 90's! I am the (male) Child that was left behind in NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND program.

No.

Boys are at war with themselves if anything. All their wounds have been pretty damn self-inflicted.

Yes. It isn't even hidden

Cartoons/children’s tv shows in general are the greatest tools of propaganda, and it has only gotten worse since the turn of the century. Everything has an agenda.

There is a massive backlash coming. You can see it in things like MGTOW and executives who won't even talk with a woman behind closed doors. When Gen Z are adults the war against misandry will truly begin.

Both of you, shame on you.

why? he is the one who made a joke about my mom
am I suppose to be angry at some dweeb?

gentlemen, the leaf

Gen Zyklon white women are different. Probably #TradWife will become a huge thing.

Explain to me how a child can be at war with their self and have self-inflicted wounds when a child is completely dependant on family and society for a sense of self-worth and belonging? This isn’t Lord of the Flies, nigger.

So funny! How's middle school going for you this year? Fucking twerp.

>leaf

There's a war against white men.
I can't imagine what it's like for a little white boy growing up in this fucking bullshit.
Knowing if the world doesn't hate you already, they soon will.
You know, that's just how Nazi's are made.

Is National Organization for Women led by men, you white knighting cocksucker?

And I will be a bitch to anyone who dares backlash against me. I will go kicking and screaming. I'm not going to abide by it.

And now those same boys who grew up back then are beginning to really hate women. Do you blame me for being cunty?

He means it's still males fucking other males over, for the most part. Women have taken over because men (particularly beta males) are so busy pounding each other down for a shot at sniffing some pussy.

It's cool how it's all working out though, those who shouldn't be able to vote all congregate on the liberal side, so we know where the bullets should go, it's so clean, almost too clean. They made it so easy. Seriously, wow.

your women dont even want you

tits or gtfo stupid cunt.

The tides are turning now, its an interesting time to be alive for sure. I work with a bunch of guys mid 20's early 30's, they're all either single or dating girls 10+ years younger than them. Things are changing. Look up the alcohol and xanax abuse in women today, its impressive. The tide will turn eventually.

And even if the tides turns that's not going to make me bow down to them. I will do what I want regardless of the tide. How does this make you feel? I don't have the pesky social instinct standing in my way.

You don't matter though, you'll literally be irrelevant. Nobody is asking you to bow, we will get a woman that will easily. They will have no choice.

ITT mgcel fedora cucks

so adressing any male issue makes one an fedora cuck?
stupid nigger

WE RESPECTT WAMOEN

they want to change feminism and want feminism to be not an egalitarian movement for "equality" feminism is what it shall be instead!

WE must RESPECT WOMMAN!
WE MUST CHANGE MASCULINITY we will change masculinity and we are taking back the SUDETENLAND !!!!!! respect woman

Yes, there is a war on men and masculinity. The war on boys is just getting them while they’re young. Creating a weaker, feminized male slows down population growth and weakens a society. Great tool for any group of (((people))) that may want to destroy a society.

>Forces their son to have a "Queer" relationship
>Son winds up becoming the very thing they hated

I FUCKING HATE THE YUGOSLAV FUCKS KILLING OUR COUNTRYWOMEN AND MEN

HAVE NO RESPECT FOR WOMEN. we will kick them out WE ARE TAKING BACK THE SUDETENLAND TO RESPECT WOMEN

Yes, there have been several. There were two major ones called the 1st and 2nd World Wars.

Another edgy title with washed up bullshit as content

Polish guy looks just like my grandpa

You all need to stop counting on this Gen Z myth. Many are already adults and their the exact soyboy retards we see sperging out about social justice.

I NEED UR help to meme for me. post this picture on linkdin ok.. lots of women on linkdin need to be respected

Of course there is. There has been one for decades. Difference is that now they aren't even hiding it.
Society nowadays HATES boys. Every instituion will favor girls, every single time.

This pic so much.

It's time for men to retake their place. What the actual fuck can any woman do when a man actually decides to exercise the full capacity of his body and mind?
Nothing.

Nothing at all.

Strike back, destroy, be exactly as ruthless and vile and manipulative and cruel as they have been to you, and if you exercise even one quarter of what they've done to you, you'll fucking kill them.

Rise.

>twerp
How's elementary school for you?

>be you
>pic related

the eternal leaf

im not even from america you stupid nigger

Western women are the most privelaged class in all recorded history.

Daily, they drain society. They raise shitty kids. Vote for handouts and weak femonized society.

Over a lifetime they are a net drain on society. At her death, a woman will have taken more out of the public treasury than she put in. No matter how old she dies. For a man to take out more than he pits in, he must live to be 83. Sadly men work themselves to an early grave and usually dies in their early 70s.

Yup, I have 2 little brothers and even now anytime I watch modern cartoons with them the message is still oh btw girls are the smart ones, boys are dumb......also girls are just as physically strong if not stronger than boys as well, they're better at school and sports than boys. I actually tell them not to believe the shows because it just seems like a constant barrage of this message

They sure love attention

Women are masochists and like to be beaten, to respect women you have to BEAT them VIOLENTLY.

The big problem right now is a lot of these liberal women are childless, and they're taking their maternal instinct out on black people, Muslims, animals, etc.. with no thought into how this will affect white people because they have no white offspring. They fall for Jewish anti-white propaganda the hardest.

that's what I said to your mom and sister.

link to book?