MIGRANT CRISIS TRUE PURPOSE

Revenge, basically

The Jews actually want Europeans to go full 1488.

But its clear now all the USA meddling in the middle east was a jewish plot to make the Europeans live what Israelis live daily.

>Israel wants to purge sandniggers
>Eurocucks block it
>Israel and international jews move the world chess board to send millions of sandniggers to Europe
>Europeans decuck themselves and purge the muslims, also allow Israel to nuke the shit out of the middle east and turn everything into the greater Israel

To be honest I support this

Jews are /ourguys/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-ClIxlVdlo
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42541515
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In the name of myself and my country, I want to declare that I support this Jewish plot

Yes that is why they actively suppress any nationalist movement more actively than they do Muslim terrorist cells.

Only if.

They need the normies to do it, its no good to have some skinheads giving a bad name to nationalism

Also for obviously reasons they have to be careful, they want people to support removing kebab, but not to then remove the jews

they are making a Golem out of Europe, and they have to make sure the Golem doesnt destroy them after

see
>158318055

Its bait, but good bait non of the leat so i will give an actual argument:
If the jews werent behind the destruction and destabilization of the middle east, or if they just wouldnt infiltrate and subvert everything they can get their hands on, then maybe, just maybe, they wouldnt be hated so much and would be able to live in peace, but instead of learning that they infiltrate and subvert even more in order to push their agenda causing even more problems for literally everyone for their own gain. Fuck the jews.
Was thinking about saging, but since this is good bait at least i will bump

well its not bait in the sense i do mean everything i post

its bait because what i am explaining is bait, bait use for Europe, but I see what you mean, the problem you refer to are dogmatic, or, maybe to say this way, non pragmatic jews, there are many of those, but the plot is being pushed by pragmatic jews

the same that funded nazi germany

Fuck off kike, Israel are the sandnigger immigrant refugees who took over Palestine from the Palestinian people. Full 1488 would be Palestinians going on a stabbing spree of every kike on their lands.

go back to Occupy Wallstreet you fucking canadian hippie

>t.buttmad kike
You can't stand the truth can you kike.

Its bait because you try to justify infiltration and subversion as if we should just ignore it because it serves a greater purpose, while the purpose is just as egoistic as everything else they do, and this is if your version is accurate when its much more likely they just try to genocide whites and destabilize europe just like they do with the middle east and is in either way bullshit jewery

That's complete nonsens. If Europe becomes muslim it will end badly for Jews. Imagine France or Britain turn into muslim countries and threat Israel with nukes.

holy shit the hive mind is real

i am glad to know i can kill myself and the hivemind will live on, but i am not going to, not yet, not yet

150y old new shlomo

You live in a world of billions. What few people we have here... a couple of thousands of truly elite. And the semi red pilled of a million or so...and then the entry level tards of a 100 million. Still are very few. If you go out there you can still feel unique and gain many thots if you desire as such. But yea, fuck greater israel, fuck all jews in general.

i am not saying you should ignore it, i am saying you shouldnt

didnt this teached you a lesson, let Israel remove the kebab, and also remove yourself, this is not subversion

this is like when a friend pisses all over your bathroom floor, so then when you go to his house you do the same to make him feel what its like

countries that completely fall will be removed under their own failure to endure against adversity

the jews are making Europe STRONGER

*** also remove the kebab* yourself ***

>let Israel remove the kebab
No, I want to let kebab remove Israel. Sorry Moshe.

Except the jews are responsible for everything themselves. They jewed around for centuries when they could have lived peacefully in europe, but since they didnt they got kicked out and even were gifted a country. But they continued, robbed more and more land from palestines, destroying their villages and homes, so obviously they hate the jews now too. Additionally the jews are behind the destabilization of the middle east dragging the countries they dubverted previously into unnecessary wars destroying those countries as well, so obviously they hate the puppets doing the destruction and as well as the puppetmasters orchestrating all the bullshit, just so they can buy in countries whole cheap after they destroyed it.
Jews could have lived comfy wherever they want, but they wanted more. Greedy bastards dont know when they had enough, and now they reap what they have sown

youtube.com/watch?v=E-ClIxlVdlo

imagine the world in 200 years...who are WE better with?

here is a comparison between jews and muslims

jews

>never held a piece of land, cant work the land, made food, or nursed cattle
>great amount of schizohprenic DNA
>never feel part of the nation
>held contemptible jobs only, from alcohol distiller in poland, to loaner (sinful)
>pedophiles, and also literal child eaters
>hobbies include degenerate shit, never amount to any works of art
>mostly only stole from other cultures, including their religion which they stole from the egyptians
>ultimate desire is a schizophrenic prophecy in which they want to destroy all of reality so that they can unify the god body in "tikkun olam"

muslims

>still hold land, can work it, can farm, and own farm animals (are a little too liberal with some of them however)
>hobbies include non degenerate crap if they can afford it, like horse grooming, camel races or dumb shit like that
>hate usery, homosex and a bunch of other crap
>high rates of inbreeding though
>high rates of inter-tribal violence
>generally strong patriarchal society that can resist civilization decay better than the west
>ultimate dream is of military conquest of the world

its quite clear that while the muslims may not reach the levels of goodness of whites in their prime, they are nowhere near as evil as the jews. That is why it is more sensible for reasonable deportation of the muslims (with monetary incentives if possible), but complete extermination of the jew.

You dumbfuck goyim are simplistic schemers. The OP is right but are many others at the same time. We have plans within plans within plans.

please the muslims blow up and behead and rape children all the time!!!

the blowing up is a response to jewish crap, and the child rape...christ, at least they dont suck the child dry of blood or use it for satanic rituals lol. Besides in their peak, when non degenerate they still managed to do a little bit of science, culture and art. While the jew only has done the opposite. Besides, look at the white man now, about half of us are doing degenerate shit because of civilization decay. Its just that the jew has an evil ratio of 100%. Instead of like 20% as with whites, and 30% as with muslims.

There is two ways this can go, either the Europeans go 1488 or they become cucked by Islam. Either way the Jews win, but in different ways. You don't bet on outcome, you make sure all possible outcomes are beneficial to your future. Goyim can't seem to think this way. It's all or nothing for their primitive monkey brains.

>us becomes decadent
>basically any subversive group that decides to fuck with it, now can since nobody protects the nation anymore
>muslims take a chunk of america
>bunch of chinks also finally get in on the action
>jews, being the first ones from old europe already had long subversive links
>give israel billions in wellfare
>"its success, trust us goym"

lol

So every man women and child in Europe gets about 30'000 dollars of us tax money? Do Europeans also have the protection of the USA and ISIS to detur any threats against them?

Only because the Jews bring them into your country and put you in jail if you try to stop the Muslims. Islam only respects strength, and with Jews you are always weak.

If Muslims take Europe and the USA, that's the Kalegri plan, that's the Moorish Golden Age. It's a fine outcome for Jews. You have to look to history. We've been there before and it was the one of the best times for Jews.

If Europe is 1488ing against Muslims, that's the Greater Israel plan. We take over the Middle East with overt European approval.

They are DIFFERENT plans - one will win over the other like a roll of a dice. There is no "one single Jewish plan". The point is both are beneficial for the Jews. You don't know where the dice shall land, you just make sure you have chips on all outcome. This is the Jewish difference from the goy. The goy puts all his chips on one outcome because it's too hard for his goy brain to understand that that spacetime is not a line.

as a plan gets into motion, reality also changes. The jew did not predict that the internet would become so big. So a plan that was formulated a 100 years ago...become stagnated as the plan runs into a problem. The biggest advantage that we have now is that we can talk to the muslims, and explain why the jews are doing what they do with them, and what kind of state the europeans are in.

Thanks to the internet we have won in Syria. The opposing parties managed to give us truth about who was driving it, and we spread it. Soros could not make a revolution there anymore. Public support was eventually enough to be on Assads/Russia's side.

And by god, we are exploiting this new technology with all of our might. There is now a block of nations on the opposide side to oppose both the outcomes for the jews. We are CREATING a third, less harmful outcome for europe with our own hands. The victory of Assad, the squashing down on the rebels in Iran, and turkey brashness against the jew controlled USA are proofs of that. We will fucking squash the jewish menace once and for all most likely.

no.

international jews are anti israel. they try to flood israel with african garbage and now fighting to keep them here.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42541515

in fact, scum europian governments are sponsoring the organizations fighting to keep the african garbage in israel along side soros, ford, UN, EU and the rest of them, so you got it all wrong costa.

Saudi Arabia should annex Israel.

>Thanks to the internet we have won in Syria.
lamo

They want to bring down the European union that's all. All european right wing parties have connections to jews and israel. In my opinion the(((elites))) need a war for many reasons, thus they are going to bring down the eu and create another war like ww2, which was orchestrated by them. The eu is not perfect it needs redorms but it's better than the alternative.

*reforms

Nice try kike. Regular Jews who are anti-Israel are sincere people just like anti-Israel non-Jews. International Jews in powerful positions are pro-Israel kikes that only do things to further benefit Israel and the Zionist agenda.

Those Jews who push for immigration and refugees and all that bullshit are pro-Israel Zionist Jews in powerful positions pushing the Zionist agenda. The anti-Israel Jews are just useful fools but they are sincere.

I absolutely think this is what's going on; it occured to me several months ago and I was struck by its genius. Masterful manipulation of the global stage (what (((they))) do best).

>...Israel to nuke the shit out of the middle east and turn everything into the greater Israel

"nuke" is a bit of an overstatement but, yes, zion intends to expand their real estate

Even controlled antisemitism benefits Jews. Per ardua ad astra.

There is almost nothing you can do that doesn't benefit us. That's the genius of the Jewish position. You'd either to completely ignore us , which is impossible because of (((Christianity))) or (((lslam))). Or Holocaust us which is harder then ever because Jews are heavily armed, what I mean is we have nukes and possibly other shit now.

So pretty much global kebab removal?