Draw Toga as a magical girl.
imgur.com/a/ebs7Q

Who /birb/ here?

Cute!

Nobody. Birb a shit.

I want to cum inside Bakugou

I want to get my sloppy jaloppy inside of Froppy

Bird sucks, Dark Shadow is the best bird

What's the point in getting your confidence back if you are still useless?

Same.

Fujos fuck off.

Please user, give me more Froppy

November and grey, if you migrated to this thread.

As a filthy gajin who speaks no nip, could someone explain the significance of All Might's "watashi ga kita"? I remember reading somewhere about how its different from conventional grammar, but I don't know enough about the language to get it.

momo works as a suport hero but she is to stuck up to realize that also since she is rich she will have her own hero office no matter what

Here ya go, courtesy of Gliblord at Fallen Angel scalation.

I can't wait to see Lida get absolutely destroyed in every aspect of life.

I want to have a polyamorous relationship with froggo and pinko

Seems like people are enoying it so let's do it some more

OH DANG
You very own quirk just amerged, user!

Tell me the month of your birth and your favorite color and I'll tell you what it is!

Once you got one, write up what would you do with it in bnha would! Would you try the UA exam?

alrigth i feel like a retard today
september-purple

No new chapter this week?

>I came
Cheers, i was certain FA had a page on it somewhere, but I had no idea what chapter it would be

October and Black

Fuck it.
June, Orange

September red

November and Grey

niet hori is sick of you pirating his manga filty gaijin

January crimson

October and White.

QUIRK: BIKE
CLASS: TRANSFORMATION
You can turn into a motorcycle! Wow! It's a normal motocycle but it's a fast one and you can move by youself.
In you regualr state you are a litlle blocky and your skin is as hard as a plates of a motorcycle.

may, purple

posted in the previous thread but it got archived too soon
january green

July and Grenn

Please don't make in nature oriented, i hate that fucking Cancer meme

January, Yellow

August-Red

February
Green

September, orange.

I feel dumb today so let's play
July - black, and also red
So what do eugenics have for me?

June & Purple

you cant have 2 favorite colors fuck face

Tumblreddit

With that quirk i would probably try and get hired as a sidekick at Ingenium. If i can switch between motorcycle and regular form fast i could probably be pretty effective at catching people.

OVA links, anyone?

Made this connection while laying in bed the other night, really made me think

QUIRK:JELLY
CLASS: MUTANT
You are made out of jelly-like substance. Gross! You can keep up a human shape but a hard punch gonna splash you around.
BUT every cell of your body is both a muscle, brain, eyes and ears at once!
Not very strong muscle and not very bright brain tho

Counter the shitposting with cute & canon ships.

>Would you try the UA exam?
Nope. Just go for business. They don't even have to participate in the Sports Festival, just watch and talk about the participants.

march, blue

Did you also drink a bottle of cough syrup before bed?

fuck this

But octopuses are sexy, user!

May/Green

If I find it I'll post it, user, just for you.

QUIRK: WOLF-FORM
CLASS: MUTANT
You can do anything a wolf can! So mostly run a lot and bite hard. And be a furry. Wow

June/Red

o great user is a wolf but im fucking jelly

I love the women of 1-B

There's something you can do about, though. Hope you're born with a better Quirk in the next life, and take a nose-dive off the roof!

say the guy who got raped by a villan with a similliar quirk

The next arc better fucking be something with class B. Training, hanging out, a fucking health class, I don't care what I just want them to do something.

QUIRK: TALL TALE
CLASS: EMITTER
When you activate your quirk you can create illusions in people's minds by descibing them with your voice! Anything you say, they'll see with their own eys right in front of them!

>still buttmad because she said "naive Midorya"
Fuck off

White july

Bakugou getting JELLIED when?

Damn straight! It would be a nice cooldown after this current mess of an arc, and Hori wouldn't have to stress himself with extensive animations and action art. Just some nice school shenanigans. I'm already trying to imagine what 1-B's personalities would all be like.

I like Momo, but the bullying is excellent.

5/5

dont bully momo without me

Draw more autism rock

it was rape you can't joke about that you fuckin prick

QUIRK: BIG BALL
You can shoot out little rubbery balls from your hand that will quickly grow in size. And they a virtually indestructable! Making them rapidly makes you really hungry tho to the point of complete exhuation and they all will poof into nothingness if you get to that point.

i dont she is just stuck up

april green

s-sorry

shit is haunting yo

Does it count if it's Baku though?

Chapter 50

QUIRK: ADAPTATION
CLASS: TRANSFORMATION
You can turn your skin into any hard material as long as you hold a peace of it in your mouth. Also you are bold, You will never grow hair. I'm sorry.

Illegals is the palate cleanser

January pink

too bad he will always have cock in his mouth

February
Red

it gets worse

March blue

February/green

February Red

QUIRK: BLOOD GLUE
You can shoot streams of blood from your hands! Edgy! And your blood will become as hard as concrete after 2 seconds it leaves your body. You have 10 times more blood when a normal human but it's not infinte so watch out!
Also you have weird creepe skin holes on your arms. Yaicks

kill yourself

thats vlad sensei you hack

april
can prismatic be a color? not gay rainbows but white light refracted through a prism. alternatively chromatic/burnished metal.

QUIRK: BLIZZARD
You"re pale white from hair to toes! And if you blow really hard you can create a powerful snowstorm aound you! You have to keep breathing out real strong if you wanna keep it out, so be careful to not get lighheaded. And cold.

Personalities, eh? Here are my autistic ideas:

>Yosetsu (Normal everyman, like Ojiro)
>Ibara
>Tetsutetsu
>Honenuki
>Kendo
>Monoma
>Shoda (Generally nervous, like Deku)
>Bondo (Easygoing gentle giant, but kinda weird)
>Tsuburaba (*See Yosetsu)
>Yui Kodai (Mute, but maybe a silent snarker)
>Rin (Friendly and brings people together like Kirishima? I’m assuming this after he suggested working together with everyone to defeat the robots during the race)
>Pony (Fun and friendly, probably will be used for gags with misunderstandings and Monoma teaching her how to say awful shit)
>Yanagi (Mature and laid-back with a dark sense of humor)
>Shishida (I’m drawing a blank here.)
>Kaibara (Moody and unimpressed, good source of sarcasm and snark.)
>Kuroiro (Calm and collected)
>Komori (Literally Tsuyu)
>Kamakiri (I don’t know why, but I feel like he’d be like Tokoyami and try to act cooler than he is. That mohawk tells me he’s trying hard to have an image.)
>Setsuna (Lively and talkative, like Mina, with a morbid sense of humor given the nature of her Quirk. I imagine she’s the type of person who would prank people by tearing off an arm and freaking them out, then laughing hysterically at them when she grows it back.)
>Fukidashi (Again, I don’t know what to think.)