Fuck off PA

former PA resident here
>wawa is overrated
>fuck the pennsylvania liquor control board
>lower income taxes (vs. NY) were nice though, as were the people

shut up jew

Reporting in

717 hurr

Maryland reporting in, Invade us and establish a Pro-2A colony already.

Chink in Upenn reports in
fuck Philadelphia

Former Pittsburgh resident here. Fucking yinzers.
youtu.be/6PHZrkHE8JA

You mean Gorilladelphia

Your fault for having racist glass for your stores

Fucking white male Philadelphia yuppie reporting in. Pa is an amazing state but Philadelphia is a nigger filled shithole.

Pa does have some beautiful land. Unfortunately it is the land of the bland and the major city governments are hopelessly corrupt.

If we could niggergenocide now philly would be an amazing city. Nigger tax really kills it.

Pennsylvania does have some of the better gambling laws in the country. Paying 3/2 on blackjack is mandatory, none of that 6/5 bullshit you find in Nevada nowadays.

>Gorilla
literally got robbed twice a week

Q: How do you get a Pittsburgh girl to suck your dick?

A: Put some ranch on it.

Imagine thinking the city of the founding fathers would be home to.... this.

Wtf is that? Is that real?

You were culturally enriched user.

If you've never eaten one of these, you're not a real Pennsylvanian.

New Jersey here. Would it be smart to invest in Harrisburg real estate? It’s actually incredible how cheap most of the buildings are. What are the odds of gentrification and the city actually improving?

It's fucking real. They paint pictures of majestic unicorn niggers all over the city. Pic related.

I live 6,579,87km away from Pennsylvania but im still going to post in this ITT thread.

What are you going to do about it?

At least it prevents graffiti. Either way, its wall covering done by niggers. One is just trying to cover up for the shittyness of the other

WE

WUZ

19310 reporting in
/pennsreich/ now please

Who's everyone voting for governor?

Zero. Harrisburg is small, filthy, everything is old, and no one wants to live there. It has no draw whatsoever.

>Muh gentrification

Gentrification is when stupid white people buy cheap property from niggers and decide to rebuild the society that niggers destroyed in a neighborhood. It necessarily means idiotic whites moving to nigger territory which may or may not continue to get better.

This is a Pennsylvania thread. Most people in Pa live away from the cities in what is virtually a white ethnostate. People live far away from each other in mostly modest houses surrounded by Fields and woods. Invest in one of those properties.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to vote mango in the primaries

Im holding down the DMZ with Fayettenam, North West Virginia anons. Rest easy.

ARE THE IGGLES GONNA WIN THE SUPERBOWL?

I don't know if it's one person always making this threads but I like it. Probably belongs on Sup Forums but I'll allow it because I'm Pennsylvanian.

>not watching hockey instead

I post some occasionally, but it seems that there are a large number of pennsylvanians on Sup Forums, it could be any of us.

>being an Italian Jew nigger

Reporting in from comfy New Hope PA. Be more jealous poor fags in gorrilladelphia and Shitsburgh.

Pretty damn cringe but I chuckled I'll admit.

I JUST CHOKED ON MY FUCKING WOODER

From my experiences in PA I would say they should rename the state to PennsylRico because that's half of what I've seen in PA were dirty beaners

For the love of God.. their depicting us as equals..

Fuck off.

New Hope is beautiful and Ween is from there. I love that place.

Isn't PA like 75% white only at this point? I mean yeah, they are all concentrated but believe me, they are spreading and will continue to do so.

Makes sense. Everyone I know is pretty racist and there are confederate flags everywhere.

Watch your backs, I've got my eyes on you niggers.

Damn, that is getting dangerous close to New Jersey. Looks like a nice place, though. I'm looking for somewhere cozy to move to. I'm pretty cozy in the rural northeast but I pretty much have to work in Wilkes Barre/Hazleton areas which are now over flowing with niggers and spics. I can't work with these people.

Unfortunately, friend, this is our entire country now. Even in supposedly white states their are just all sort of non whites peppered about.

I just cannot use the right form of "there" today. Probably because I was educated in PA.

>PennsylRico
Accurate

southern states still despise spics in the mountains, and some parts won't even hire Hispanic people at all, there's still niggers obviously but niggers keep to themselves and don't typically even work in the first place so it's not like they're around to get in your way at work. Hopefully Trump comes to save us.

underrated post

my eyes

new jersey reporting in... our shithole is better than yours.

Bradford county reporting in

New Hope is Fag Central of Bucks County.

Manayunk reporting in. This place is a yuppie infested shithole but at least they're better than niggers. Plus we got some cool bars filled with hot college chicks to redpill.

kek why?

visited once. fags leering at preteen boys as they walked by helped me decide it wasn't worth visiting again.

Stop moving here you tax-sheeped penis gobbling two-timers
Go fix your state. You will be vital in the fight to take down New Jersey but you are far too cucked a state to consider doing that anytime soon.

I would secure the existence of our people and a future for white children with her, if you know what I mean.

Fuck yourselves Penn faggots
t. Hoosier master race

Go get socked at your uni by a nigger, faggot slant eyes

Excuse me, Mr. Stoltzfus, but I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to use computers.

lol whyd you make the avatar blonde or white in general? the entire state is an actual SHITHOLE with the worst fans.
remember that guy who vomited on a child on purpose?
kill yourself or nuke your state.

What happened with that shooting at the car wash?

Why stoolers still have Tomlin as coach and why the Pirates never spend any money?

Are there any counties that have no local income tax?

Most counties are at 1%, my district is at 2%. Even Allegheny County seems to have a 1% rate.

Philly dude here,
Are you fucking serious they replaced a beautiful building with nigger concrete jungle ... wtffff, blackpilled

Ew I wouldn’t touch foot in NJ. What a shithole.

Never knew Pittsburgh was named after Based Pitt

This is accurate. Also Bradford.

MANGO

I lived in Pennsylvania for 2 years. Currently living in Albany. What does that make me?

building got torched in the 70s
now sight of kfc/checkers and entrance to the girard stop on the BSL

>Wawa

pa is a shithole

New hope is the gay capital of the East Coast. There is nothing good about that town. Expensive. Filled with fags. New jersey people can literally walk across a footpath bridge to get there.

Temple is a shithole that section of broad street should just be abandoned

Your state is garbage

We used u guys for shopping

Cheap shit and no sales tax

Even with our shit dollar the deals were nice

No where worth being in PA has many people.

Wawa is not overrated

Because they basically said that they won't fire a black coach. I'll have to find the source but it's out there.

Nice thread faggets would be a shame if someone were to rustled it

thank the 1964 columbia ave riots for that
philadelphia got really fucked up during the mid-20th century. germantown got fucked over in this era as well.

>t. New jersey

>nig jewsey
>better than anything besides cali

nvm, found it.

Here's the lowest local EIT rates in the state

coffee sucks and the sandwiches suck too
the rest of it is just a convenience store like any other gas station

Phillybros. When should I go to the bars to watch the super bowl? I heard you need to be there by 1pm to grab a seat.

DAS RITE

Hello Bradford. Drove through Towanda yesterday as part of my saturday trucking route. Whole town smelled like toast due to that Farm Supply fire.