Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
u.nya.is/xucksi.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pretty sure it's an anime, guy

Who is subbing it?

>Actual Chinese cartoon
>not anime

Is this about anything except sucking off the MC yet?

I don't know what to feel when I watch this series.

I want Steambun to brick more people

but anime is cartoons

I watched 2 episodes of this shitfest and its a fucking disaster.

So there is this guy who is too old to stay in his pro team and is forced to retire plus he has to give his account/items (fucking everything) to his team manager cause it was in the contract?
Then, this guy finds a job at an internet coffee cause he is a good player in this MMO game, beat a world boss with a noob account?
In the second season, his retirement is announced, but the thing is that people dont know his real identity and people in this show start to cry and being sad for someone who dont even know?

Just wtf...

Why don't you take your shit taste and go kill yourself instead?

Wow, such a great joke, user. Why don't you take it and fuck off?

Lurk more retard.

but it's even better than Fate/stay night, pretty sure they copied this anime

Is the christmas cake netcafe manager still best girl?

it's common for chinese businesses to flat out threaten rivals and their own employees.

china has the most shit government you could imagine. get arrested and you're wealthy? you can buy a patent to get out of jail. see someone get hit by a car? if you go to help them, you assume financial responsibility for their medical treatment. that's why no one goes to help each other over there.

literal roaches

I'm amazed how much I'm enjoying this series. I only got into it last week, thinking for sure it'd be absolute dogshit the whole season. Way better than most actual anime that deals with games though.

next you're gonna tell me traps aren't gay

>CTRL+F "[Deleted]"
>4 results
what the hell mods?
next are you gonna allow Korean animation too?
and Taiwanese? Malaysian? Vietnamese?
fuck it

Japan is regressing China will take over

b-but muh board is only for japanese cartoons

get a life faggot

chinese animation is not anime or Sup Forums-related, period

Sup Forums.org/rules#a

You can even get warned/banned for reporting this thread now. Hiro probably got paid by chinks to allow chink shills to mod this place. Sad thing is, it's working since there's less ruckus than RWBY incident.

I love the opening song.

>get arrested and you're wealthy? you can buy a patent to get out of jail
This happens in Canada a lot.

Is the chinese dub actually decent?

Are you self-aware or blissfully ignorant? If you are self-aware, I feel sorry for you because you are in a terrible state right now. Clean your room.

Good series

Pretty sure the nove is way better, because things are way more in-depth.
However I am too lazy to read.

It's not a dub. The show is natively in chinese. It airs with Jap subs in japan.

What the fuck

It is a Chinese cartoon actually made in China by Chinese people that is recorded in Chinese

>thread always got deleted or turn into shitposting general
>still keep coming back here
Is this some kind of inferior complex?

So mad

>listen to chink speak
Eh no thank

>inferior complex
You stupid and fat burgers have inferior complex.

Just mute them speaking

The animation is really good at times and the backgrounds are gorgeous. What an ambitious project.

Another example. A bit Shinkai-esque, but with something else I can't quite put my finger on.

You can stop this shit now, no one give a fuck. And that look like blurry shit from youtube or something

Definitions get broadened all the time. Anime primarily refers to animation produced in Japan, but it may also refer to an artistic style. Quan Zhi Gao Shou is completely Japanese in its presentation, therefore it can be considered anime, at least until a mod comes and says "no".

Its getting boring. What life can they get playing computers.

>artistic style
And what about other anime "artistic style" like Avatar?

Episode 10 had quite the amazing fight scene though: u.nya.is/xucksi.webm
Haven't watched 11 yet.

Avatar was inspired by anime, Quan Zhi Gao Shou imitates it perfectly.

Still anime "artistic style", therefore it should be allowed here.

Having these shit threads get deleted time and time again doesn't count as a "no"?

Fuck off.

Think in percentages.
>completely Japanese in its presentation
>imitates perfectly
Avatar had anime undertones and an artstyle that was inspired by anime but remained cartoonish.

I don't usually come to these threads so I wouldn't know, but the only posts that are getting deleted are posts like these.

And what Japanese about this shit?
Totally Spies, RWBY and every other anime "artistic style" should be Sup Forums related.

If you seriously think Totally Spies and RWBY imitate Japanese animation to the same degree as Quan Zhi Gao Shou, then you need to get your eyes checked.

Just because some retarded janitor is babysitting your garbage thread this one time doesn't mean it's allowed here.

>Avatar
>jap dub
>jap studio
More jap than this gamer cartoon

I said it again, what japanese about this shit? Did those producer of this trash ever said oh this cartoon is have anime "artistic style" or it just you talking out of your ass?

Then it'll get deleted and I couldn't care less. I also wouldn't mind if these threads were moved to Sup Forums, but anyways, you'd need to have some serious autism to sperg out at a thread that actually promotes discussion when the board is so full of trash.

The only trash I see here is this fucking garbage.
Fuck off and go make a thread in Sup Forums then.

Blogging ""promotes discussion"" but it's not what Sup Forums is for and Sup Forums is not for non-anime or manga

>promotes discussion
>every thread are shitposting general
>chinks spams it every days
Yeah, nice discussion you got there, chinkroaches

No, that's just you being ignorant. Anime artistic style is diverse as fuck. By your retarded logic, PSG isn't anime either.

Why would I need the production team to say anything? Use your damn eyes and you'll notice what I mean.

>chink studio
>chink source material
>chink producers
>chink voice actors
>chink everything
>i-it's anime

How about no?

I notice your ignorance. That's all there is to it. Sticking a feather up your ass doesn't make you a duck. You fucking chinks can make as many imitation Rolex as you like, they're still not Rolex no matter how you claim its style is the same.

>thread gets raided by 4 shitposting autists who suddenly care about "muh board integrity"
>it turns into shitposting general
Yeah, no shit. Maybe if you fuck off, then we can actually start discussing the show.

Everyone can copy anime these days. What you mean?
>Anime artistic style is diverse
Then Avatar and other anime artistic style should be allow too because anime artistic style is very diverse.

>Anime artistic style is diverse as fuck
Then why did you think Avatar isn't 100% anime style

>implying you idiots actually discuss the show

Yeah I remember that one single thread filled with so much """discussion""" of the show. And by discussion I mean fucking chink WN discussion.

That's not the point. I'm saying that it's up to the mods to decide whether or not we should broaden the definition of anime to allow this show to be discussed here.
Is it a style, or an industry? It's up to them to decide.

>discussing the show
I never seen anyone actually discussion this shit, it's all endlessly of circle jerking between chinks
>oh chink is better than jap etc

Or turn into video game discussion

Retard, you are the shitposters because you are the ones trying to force off topic shit. How shameless of you to call others shitposters.

I've never seen it either because it's the first time I've been in a thread about this show. Doesn't change the fact that your autism is stopping me from discussing it.

Ive read the chinese novels.

Jesus fucking christ we haven't even gotten to the good parts, it goes full on Game of Thrones-tier with all the autism that is MMO's.

Its hilarious.

>I've never seen it either because it's the first time I've been in a thread about this show
Yeah you said that every times
>i-it my first time making this thread
>i-it my first time in this thread
Fuck off nigger, you spams this shit every days

Are you unable to read posts entirely?

>gamer
>shitty chinkgrindfest
That enough autism for me

Chinks and gooks can't even make good video game, why does they love making novel and shit about video game so much?

The only reason I'm not picking this up is because it's in chinese, that shit is gotta be the one of the most ugly sounding shit in the world. How is the voice acting in this?

The rules state that, "All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga."
If a mod decides that Quan Zhi Gao Shou can be considered anime, then it'll be allowed here. It's that simple.

What do you expect? you can't polish a turd.

The voice acting isn't very good. China's animation industry is very new, and they probably don't have that many talented voice actors willing to star in an anime.
It makes up for it with good animation and artistic direction, though.

>artistic direction

And it's not up to you to decide. Period.

>chink speak
>talented voice actors

The fuck with this Janitor? Shilling chink shit for free?

They just throw those gorgeous backgrounds at you when you least expect it.

/ca/ - Chinese Anime Generals

The character designs are distinctly Japanized when compared to the art of the novel, there's a lot of recycled animation, the voice acting for several characters leaves a lot to be desired, they're butchering the plot, and some of the scene setups are downright cheesy. With that being said, it's not terrible. As with 99% of adaptations though, you're better off reading the material the show is adapting.

I haven't read the novels so I wouldn't know about the plot, but I'm really enjoying the fight scenes and the backgrounds.

Manhua is allowed on Sup Forums. Has been for years. If you don't like this thread, go post in another thread and stop trying to ruin this one for everyone else.

Mods are gods.

take that autists

Well, the Chinese VA in Ping Pong sounded a lot more talented than those in King's Avatar. Might just be me though.

I agree, it was still somewhat ugly but it wasn't annoying at all.

Shut the fuck up you faggot gook.

Yeah, let discuss video game and LN on Sup Forums too right? that what every chink thread about
>never discuss anything about the show
>thread become Sup Forums and LN fanfiction whatever

>implying light novels aren't allowed
Just stop making a fool out of yourself already.

Can i post my fanfiction here? it's LN for young adult.

The mod just told you to fuck off. Are you actually going to keep acting like a retard?

>Manhua is allowed on Sup Forums.
Yet other mods and janitors regularly delete threads about it even if they have no shitposting. Just check archives.
I ask you to talk with other mods and janitors.

Does this girl have nice tits? Is it worth watching just for her?

>Does this girl have nice tits?
Yes.
>Is it worth watching just for her?
No.

Watch it for the visuals.