Tokyo Ghoul:re

So when will Ayato make his move?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tkg_official/status/870164552343633920
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

for fucks sake, romance has always been secondary to this series
please discuss something worthwhile if you have to come here

death

What will be the first words that Aroma will say after being reunited with Kaneki? Also Reminder that :re ends in 7 chapters.

He already did.

Go

Instead

Touka is DEAD

D E A D
E
A
D

This. Let's have a clean thread devoid of waifu nonsense like the clusterfuck of last topic. Christ, that was cancer.

So, are there any ideas as of to why Kaneki appeared so bloody? Is he killing humans? And why did Tsukiyama seem so depressed when Kaneki came back? Could the role of OEK be affecting Kaneki for the worst?

Arima has a much longer and square face, nice bait image.

No, kill yourself.

Touka is for _____

Name one other character with white hair like kaneki and his kakugan on the opposite site of kaneki.

As someone who hates Touka too, please stop. I just wanna talk about some damn manga.

vanilla sex

Probably this. He realized that he needs to take his role as the OEK serious and has to go against his original ideals in order to be a leading figure for the ghouls of Tokyo.

Kaneki never killed humans before so I guess becoming a "murderer" in his own view puts quite the psychological strain on him.

drawing nippels on her ?

Our hero

I hope a good soul scans volume 12 when it comes out next month.

I need this chapter in HQ.

Why would Kaneki kill humans, are you retarded?

soon best boy will return

I didn't understand something.

What was the point of Arima's and Eto's plan? To have Kaneki become the OEK by killing Arima thus rising ghouls trust & hope on Kaneki and decreasing the humans hope since their symbol of peace died by the hands of a ghoul that betrayed them?

What about the Washuu don't Arima nor Eto care about them? If Arima didn't want Washuu to exist why not just kill Furuta in a way no one would find out?

Also exactly what does Furuta want? And why did he kill his own family?

No glasses.

Touka, you only say that because... after this, i'll...

Because he's the fucking OEK now? He's a hypocrite for slaughtering dozens upon dozens of ghouls but sparing humans although he's supposed to live in both worlds.

If I was a ghoul I wouldn't follow a beta faggot who can't kill investigators in order to protect his underlings.

He has a literal city of ghoul refugees to feed, and he is the strongest there.

His entire goal is to make humans live in harmony with the ghouls and we know that he knows how to survive without hunting humans. It would be completely retarded if he killed a single human and go against both, his ideals and character.

>Why would Kaneki kill humans, are you retarded?
>Retarded
How is that "retarded" when he has his own men actively killing Investigators? It's not that much of a stretch. People change. That fact he's the Black Goat's Egg doesn't help much either. Instead of shitposting about "muh retarded", I'll ask again: why do you think he's drenched in blood? Is it Oggai? V? Investigators?
>Kaneki never killed humans before so I guess becoming a "murderer" in his own view puts quite the psychological strain on him.
Yeah. It's definitely possible. I honestly wouldn't mind something like this. He claims to identifiy with ghouls more than humans, expressing disinterest in the latter, yet has no inhibitions slaughtering ghouls left and right while humans are somehow taboo. It would unquestionably put a strain on his psyche. If you remember that verse from the Black Goat's egg (at the end of vol. 5) where the protagonist was starting to lose it - it'd fit with what Kaneki would be feeling in such an event.

>People change
Then you missed the whole point of why Kaneki became the OEK.

>we know that he knows how to survive without hunting humans
bullshit
the only way he got along without killing humans so far was by cannibalising ghouls, and consuming the 'ghoul juice' the CCG provided for him (which is likely made from ghouls too).
if he's hoping to lead ghouls to a revolution, he can't afford to be seen as biased towards them.

>when he has his own men actively killing Investigators?
Who are you talking about? The ones that helped the CCG against the Clowns, speedreader?

>His entire goal is to make humans live in harmony with the ghouls and we know that he knows how to survive without hunting humans.

GOAT sure rings that message home, huh? Kaneki already has blood on his hands, one way or the other.

Cover is Kaneki wearing a black suit and his left eye is a red and golden kakugan. He looks angry.
He's holding a bundle of fabrics with Touka's rabbit mask.

Chapter 128
Kaneki jumps down in front of Tsukiyama and Kou. He's covered in blood and guts. He kicks Kou away and demands to know why Tsukiyama brought in an Oggai.
Tsukiyama says he didn't want to make a scene. Kaneki goes to fight Kou.
It's pretty one sided with Kaneki lopping off his arm and legs and slamming him into a heap of junk grabbing him by his kagune.
Kaneki says they're going to sit down and have a talk, Kou refuses and says he won't talk to a ghoul.
Then Kaneki says he doesn't need him and rips out his heart with his claws, killing him.
He washes off and goes to Touka, who is watching over the children. Kaneki watches from a distance, with a perplexed expression.

>bullshit
Reread Part 1.
Naki already killed investigators when he was an Aogirifag, so that's not comparable to Kaneki and his goal at all.

Hahahah wew this edge

Nice fanfic 3/10

Did you forget the entire Anteiku Arc?

He became the One-Eyed King for selfish reasons that have nothing to do with human-ghoul reconciliation. Also, because it was the plan Arima laid out for him. It was something he would have wanted to do at one point, particularly in the beginning of the story, but that's no longer his motive.
>Speedreader
Oh, the irony.

>He became the One-Eyed King for selfish reasons that have nothing to do with human-ghoul reconciliation.
Do you even read what you say? The one time he ordered his men to do something to the CCG, it was to help them.

Nothing personnel kid

*teleports behind you*

Naki is representative of GOAT. Kaneki's organization. The Investigator even explicitly says "Goat's Naki." You cannot make these arbitrary distinctions and expect to be taken seriously. All of this falls upon Kaneki as the One-Eyed King. One way or the other, he is a "murderer" by proxy. He is the leader of GOAT. I should not have to explain this.

>You cannot make these arbitrary distinctions and expect to be taken seriously.
You cannot pretend Naki would be Kaneki and expect to be taken seriously. One character killing someone doesn't automatically make all of his allies murderers.

instead of telling me to reread part 1, tell me how exactly Kaneki, biologically a ghoul, can survive without cannibalising (hoping to unite ghouls, so he cannot do), scavenging (Yomo himself says that he had to kill people too, and now Kaneki is providing for Anteiku x 1000), being provided with ghoul juice, or killing humans

And did you not read chapter 118? I feel like you are not interested in discussing anything and just want to argue for the sake of it.

>can survive without cannibalising
The way he did when he worked at Yoshimura's shop. Think, you retard.

>Yomo himself says that he had to kill people too
Nope, he said he did, not that he had to do it to meet Anteiku's quota.

reminder that TG:re is ending soo:

twitter.com/tkg_official/status/870164552343633920

Naoki @aiboulove1217
Jun 1
最新刊の発売が7月19日となっていますが単行本には6月19日発売と予告されています
どちらが正しいんでしょうか?
それとも二ヶ月連続発売なんでしょうか?

東京喰種トーキョーグール:re @tkg_official

Replying to @aiboulove1217
ご指摘ありがとうございます。2か月連続発売を予定しております…!

Seidou is talking about the goal he shares with Amon, now what is that, autismo?

Anteiku LITERALLY designated hunting grounds for ghouls, I can dig this up if you like. Why would they do this if there was enough food to go around?

Going by this fragmented, outright ludicrous rhetoric, not all of ISIS are bad either. I do not understand why the rudimentary notion of

>"GOAT'S ACTIONS INFLUENCE THE PUBLIC'S PERCEPTION OF KANEKI"
and
"KANEKI IS THE LEADER OF AN ORGANIZATION THAT KILLS HUMANS, AND IS THEREFORE GUILTY BY PROXY"

supersedes whatever modicum of comprehension you may possibly possess.

They didn't hunt themselves though. And the hunting grounds only existed because the respective ghouls didn't want to cooperate with Anteiku and their ways. Nishiki and co. wanted to kill humans instead of going down the peaceful route.

Nice fanfic

ISIS isn't a "good" thing though, so that's not how it works. It's more like the church. One priest fucking a child, doesn't make the pope and the others child fuckers.

>Autismo
I don't have any interest in shitflinging with someone who clearly has nothing of substance to say. So we'll end this here. I will just add that image was Takizawa figuring out Kaneki does not care about human and ghouls living together in harmony.

But I am certain you already realized that.

Cry more.

But that's wrong. Read this page.

No, it's just covering a chapter backlog. Vol 12 literally ends with Kaneki fucking Touka.

Well then, now Kaneki can force them to choose it.

You do realize the actions of the organization speak far louder than their purpose, correct? Kaneki is passive in regards to the killing of humans by his men. Therein lies the responsibility of it falling upon him. It is indirect, but it is quite apparent he sanctions it if they do it so brazenly. Right now, Goat is recruiting as many ghouls as they can by hiding around and killing off any doves that interfere. You have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.

>Vol 12 literally ends with Kaneki fucking Touka.
No, it doesn't. It still needs 7 more chapters to be complete.

>i dont have to but I kill innocent people because I like to
>man why do investigators try to kill us we dindu nuffin, fuck doves
proof that all ghouls should be purged

>You do realize the actions of the organization speak far louder than their purpose,
So you assume one pedo makes everyone a pedo? So does one good nazi make every other good?

Wonder what part3 will be about. Ishida could've just wrapped it up within the next like 70 chapters but instead goes for the trilogy.

He cannot make every single member of GOAT subsist off of suicide victims. Can't you see how that is unrealistic and unsustainable?

Chapter 125 is actually just the 3rd chapter in volume 12.

It really isn't when his core group would obey him and then just keep an eye on everyone else. The ghouls want to live on the surface again too, so it's not unreasonable to assume that most of them would go along.

The 5th.

Then honestly kaneki should just give up, he can't make them not kill humans now when he's the oek so how could humans and ghouls ever coexist.

Will you stop these incessant mental gymantics? It is perfectly acceptable if you are adverse to the idea of Kaneki killing humans. I am tired of belaboring the same elementary point to you: blood is already on Kaneki's hands as the leader of GOAT. So if he himself is forced to kill a human directly, it makes no difference. Or are you going tell me Hitler did nothing wrong because he did not personally kill any Jews? It was just the Nazi's, right? It all falls back on Kaneki. It is that simple. Why is this so difficult for you to assimilate?

Actually we don't know how much of the tea cubes were produced from one corpse and ghouls can survives long periods with nothing too.

>Will you stop these incessant mental gymantics?
Yes, when you stop to try to frame people for the sins of others. Kaneki has no human blood on his hands, your headcanon won't change that.

I am be the Tokyo ghoul.

They fuckin can't. Unless a substitute food source is discovered, the ghouls all deserve extinction.

Hitler made his people kill jews though, kaneki didn't make anyone kill humans.

One body a ghoul for a month, that was established relatively early on I believe, though I may have to track down the page.
Let's say there are 1000 ghouls, however there are probably far, far more. GOAT would be absolutely and completely reliant on the fact that that number of people want to kill themselves every month. How is that realistic in any way?

>One body a ghoul for a month
Not for those who consume cubes. Also just taking over the CCG juice farm would fix any problem.

Reason why I'm rooting for Furuta despite Ishida's obvious attempts to make us sympathize with the ghouls all of a sudden now.

Not anything to do with Kaneki hopefully.

>Yes, when you stop to try to frame people for the sins of others.
Except I no where implied that, so please cease your flagrant delusions about my nonexistent "headcanon." I already made the point of contention palpably clear: Kaneki is already indirectly responsible for the deaths of human investigators by managing Goat. Your mental gymnastics adbidcating him of all moral responsibility for the actions of his adherents does not abate this fact. You are reading what you want to read.
It is true we lack clarification on how much Kaneki has a direct stake in GOAT killing humans. The fact is though, he is the leader of GOAT. At the end of the day, everything falls on him. Unless he gives expressive censure of the action, that is (effectively) the same as yielding permission as GOAT can easily just disable the Investigators the same way he (allegedly) dismembered Kiyoko. They could even break their quinques. Wouldn't you think "We don't kill humans" would be one of the main focal points of GOAT's mantra? The fact it is happening at all raises flags for me, as the Kaneki I know would have forbid it on the spot. I am not saying he is allowing it either: just that he bears responsibility for GOAT's actions

>tfw Amon adventures

>Except I no where implied that
>naki killed so it's somehow kaneki's fault
Just no.

Remember when in early re people wanted amon and there were even a lot of people who wanted amon to be the protagonist for a while. Amon is boring garbage, has been since part 1.

>The fact is though, he is the leader of GOAT.
Fact is also that we never see him approve of killing humans, so your point is moot.

Kaneki wasn't even around for the last X days, we don't know if he's aware of naki killing investigators.

How do any ghouls follow kaneki and believe in him still? He hasnt done a goddamn thing and they got forced underground. He clearly has no idea what he's doing, if i were a ghoul I'd even question if he killed arima

Nah, we expected Amon to do some Guts type shit and got the biggest middle finger from Ishida. The entire point of him becoming a half ghoul was literally fucked over, especially when he now isn't even bothering to help Kaneki at all.

If you lack an iota of reading comprehension, why do you continually reply to me with these hollow "rebuttals?" What part of "indirectly responsible" circumvents your brain? I cannot be any more transparent. You are not even refuting my point, just trying convince me I said something that I never did.

Because your reasoning is flawed. What Naki does doesn't represent all of Goat.

The cubes merely staved off hunger and they're made from humans, it didn't sort out the issue. I believe that was one of the first things Yoshimura mentioned when he gave them to Kaneki.

Seriously? Ghoul juice is literally liquefied ghouls you fucking speedreader.

>Fact is also that we never see him approve of killing humans, so your point is moot.
Did you even read his post?
>I am not saying he is allowing it either: just that he bears responsibility for GOAT's actions

Then that solves it. And human AND ghoul dying becomes food. Where is the problem now?

Then why are you sperging out itt

My reasoning is coherent, your "comprehension" on the other hand is quite flawed. I have already made my point several times. If you cannot digest the meaning of it after all this time, I would rather agree to disagree than keep up this now inane discourse.

Arima soon

>sperging
What?

No your point is just dumb. Kaneki can't be at fault for something happening where he isn't even involved in.

Ok, please explain how Kaneki is going to provide for an entire community of ghouls without killing a single human instead of leaving me to spoonfeed you.

Suicide victims are not enough if this fictional Japan has anywhere near the suicide rate of the real Japan.

hownew.ru