Are North Americans inferior subhumans compared to Europeans? For example...

Are North Americans inferior subhumans compared to Europeans? For example, would a European pizza delivery guy do something nasty to your pizza if you don't tip?

>implying that modernist piece of garbage is more aesthetically pleasing than a rugged classic train of American industry

These are the same faggots that think that Dubai is a beautiful city.

>muzzie defending his new home
remember to sage, boys

i'll have to be honest
that US train looks aesthetic as fuck

He gives you the pizza before he finds out what his tip is.

The one on the left looks like something designed by a jew.

One of those trains in your pic is being driven by a muslim, guess which one?

>Disneyland monorail vs diesel powered industry wagon.

>Europe is streamlined and smaller, but simplistic, bland and trying hard as possible to keep off the ground and avoid reality
>Americans are bigger and bolder, with more complex designs and are located closer to the ground; more down-to-earth and relatable

>muslim
>claiming Europe's technological successes as his own
The countries you live in will turn into the countries you fled from Metmet. Best part is that Americans won't have to lift a finger to be superior to you. You'll sink right back down to shithole status.

Literally never happens. Food service people do not care enough about you to fuck with your food.

Americans are uglier today than 30 years ago. Fact. Americans would lose a race war, unlike the South Africans who are the apex of the white race.

>posts EMD F series locomotive for the US that hasn't been in mainline service since the 1980s
Whoever made this meme is retarded. Personally, I like the looks of the Bulldog nosed E and F serise locos, but they haven't been built since the early 1960's. Still, tell me the thing on the left is more aesthetic than an E series streamliner.

How did south africans win the race war if niggers are the ruling race their?

>Large nation with bicoastal population centers.

>Collection of densely populated nations.

The US has a much better freight rail network than Europe.

You've never worked in the industry have you.

This one's better

True, but our passenger network is basically non-existent.

>Americans are uglier today than 30 years ago. Fact.
Sounds like a fact for sure. Did you asshole pass it good or is it sore?
> Americans would lose a race war, unlike the South Africans who are the apex of the white race.
Oh a second random statement unrelated to the first. Okay. By the way, why are South Africans losing the race war? Right now?
Dumb ass.

In your pic related, your trains are on bridges or viaducts. This is crucial for trains to be accepted. That's one reason why we don't like trains. No viaduct no trains.

>train built in 1920 by the country who invented trains
>train built in 2003

Howdy pardner!
t. MÁV

Why do people even tip deliverypersons? They're already being paid wages to do that, what's the point? Is this an American only thing that I'm uncapable of understanding?

The train of peace obviously.

In Europe we tip waiters too, but never delivery bois

Try again bucko!

Because it runs on top of the freight network.

In the long run the US will probably be better off having dodged the expense of building a dedicated passenger rail system, since airplanes + autonomous cars will make it redundant.

>autonomous cars will make it redundant.

Sure.

Won't work, Muzzie.
We both still hate your kind.

I lol every time at that one. OP image train on right looks comfy as fuck.

Most Americans use cars. Also, European trains are unsatisfactory.

You also seem to misunderstand how pizza delivery and tip function. They give you pizza, you pay, then tip while pay. What will they do? Take pizza back "quick I forgot extra topping"?

Are all Muslim retard?

Is your picture supposed to make the US look like shit? Old American diesels are fucking beautiful. We don't even use them anymore though, now we use the same modernist, globalist garbage you faggots do.

I won't get arrested for disagreeing with with the chancellor on facebook.

The less distracted idiots piloting their own cars, the better and more efficient our roads will be. Although it's going to be awhile before autonomous tech is prolific enough, and good enough to make a considerable impact.

shit meme, Mutt

>muh dick
you're beyond subhuman

What do you mean by Europeans? the french im guessing

>Are all Muslim retard
To follow some stupid 800c.e. shit... yeah.

>t. dicklet

>tip

Tipping here is not expected, but a kindness. Wages here don't demand tipping

>eurotrain looks like a jewish nose

Obviously.
Have you ever met an American who could spell and form sentences?

>Primitive who thinks the usa invented trains!

how can a delivery driver fuck with your pizza AFTER you take it inside your house?

train freak here
the locomotive on the right side of op's pic representing usa, I know where that's currently stored

>European train has a (((modernist))) design made by jews
>American train has a classical design made by white men

>European trains are unsatisfactory
>flag

Checks out.

Please no more of theese, my sides are already in another dimension everytime I see those

the train on the left (Transrapid) was never build, because our stupid government prefers to waste money on niggers and shit

There is no transrapid anywhere. It is just a CGI rendering or a testing course, a phantasy. That is basically the state of Europe. We think we are so much better, but in reality it is just made up.

And the right one is actually a working system, that earns money. It does not look good on the surface, but it is still better and gets the job done.
That is basically the US for you.

SHUT UP WE'RE NUMBER ONE

Now thats a nice train user. Looks like Fallout power armor.

Even fucking Bosnia is better in that regard, kek