Shingeki no Kyojin

Psht.

Reiner is so handsome.

Reiner is about to switch sides and be a traitor once again.

Endgame right here, brothers.

He reminds me of a certain commander now but I just can't put my finger on it

Does anyone unironically believe this, or is just betrayalfag being dumb again with a different character.

WAKE UP PIKU YOU CRIPPLED SLUT!

Hobo Eren best Eren

Nigga have you not read how he talks about the eldians on paradis?
Of course Reiner won't go and kill his friends and family but he's not putting up with the marley bullshit anymore

He isn't stupid enough to believe on wallists bullshit either. He know what he and his family will also get from them. They are alone in the world.

This is exactly why Eren and him (or Falco) will join to fight both sides.

Did you get what I say? Eren is included on Wallists.

He isn't anymore. Eren and Armin know the bigger picture now and especially Eren should be aware of the fact that both sides are fucked up.

Don't tell me you are one of those who believe a grim reminder is happening.

Nah. But RE alliance is just as dumb.

It doesn't have to be RE but Reiner will definitely do anything to give Gabi a better life
Also let's switch threads since the other one is more active

RE alliance will redeem Eren as MC.

Massage the Piku.

Pieck a shit

No u.

best girls
How can the wall people even compare?

bump for future use

bump again

Shut up Gabi

would you get pecked by Pieck?

Everyone keeps talking plot points but what made SnK great was the apocalyptic set up between humans vs nature (titans) and the 3dmg vs mindless giant zombies. Isayama did humans vs titans in the first half of the story, titans vs titans with the FT, Utgard arcs and humans vs humans in 3dmg in the Uprising arc. What sort of action does Isayama have in store for us for this pseudo WW1/WW2 Titan war?

Maybe
Depends on what you are implying by being pecked.

C R U T C H E S
Flockmod was really fun, guys, hope we can do some more tomorrow after the episode comes out.

Puke worthy.

I mean, that's kinda the point of it being between two filthy hobo-lookalikes in the first place. Have you seen how greasy their hair is?

only if she decked my dick

Humanity vs Titans for real

100 page doujin of hobo Eren fuckign Pieck when?
I'd pay good money for that shit

No. Get this filthy rageturd away from Pieck.

Titan shifters vs Titan shifters

AEA vs PZP

Maybe someday, when the anime catches up to the Marley arc, we'll get a really mediocre doujin of Pieck getting pecked.

Annie is dead.

Like a full blown fist fight?

Yeah, she may be but nothing's confirmed.

Seriously though, what's with all the love for this girl we've barely seen so far?

That moment made me really feel for Eren there. Can't wait next week to see it animated.

Kek, what a jobber.

Hobo Eren is so handsome

i cri every time. Hannes didn't deserve it.

If I didn't know who that actually was I'd save it into my Eren folder.
>all that shitposting about Eren looking like Noctis after 93 turned out to be real
Can't fucking believe it.

She is cute.

meh

True endgame here guys.

Men if only Isayama could draw that well

Essentially confirmed at this point.

Post yfw Eren and Armin worst Shingeki's will die by the end of the series.

Once his ink jar finally runs out, he'll be better.

She's unusually mellow

I want to see his face.

Will they die fucking each other or fighting each other?

Don't most people like genki though?

Eren will kill Armin, eat him, and run off into the ocean and crystallize for an eternity of torment.

Tomboys are the most liked.

What does the coordinate do to its owners eyes?
It's been shown a lot in manga but i nver understood what actually happens. Do the eyes just change color?

It will be a good ending.
Mikasa will be at peace.

So he will be surrounded by piss for the rest of eternity, perfect.

It means that they're bound by the will of the First King.

Yeah when Shitren dies so he can leave her alone.

Just read the chapter

What the fuck is Eren gonna do to these kids

Liberate them.

He's killing Falco in front of Reiner

Feels good man.

Murder them for being filthy race traitors and then turn the Liberio ghetto into titans to kickstart the invasion.

no, no. I know that. I am asking that do the eyes go through some physical changes?

>there are people that seriously believe this

>he can leave her alone
>not another way around
wew lad what mangahave you been reading.

>Shitrenfags trying to compare their awful fave to characters like Noctis and Hei
Pls, it'll never catch on, Eren will always go down as a terrible Shounen MC.

Wouldn't put it past Eren, to be honest.

Does Stinkren smell worse than Hanji now?

He was just trying to avenge Carla. Grisha had saved his wife from certain death, but in the end he couldn't protect Grisha's wife. Poor Hannes.

He is ugly and smelly now.

He's not there to start shit, otherwise he would've already done it. He had plenty of opportunities to. He's there not for any violent reason, but something else. If you actually think about the contents of the recent chapters instead of grasping at straws for
>muh grim reminder
you would understand this.

Eren can't be a good character by himself so they always have to talk about his relationships with other characters or compare him with other characters.

>grasping at straws
For someone who thinks Eren is some kind of nice guy and likely thinks he isn't fucked up in the head, that is pretty ironic.

Post some Fanarts

MikaQT knows he's got no chance so now he wants Eren to be a mormon

Literally this, it's all they can talk about, and his relationships with characters other than Armin and Mikasa aren't even good, they're all boring as fuck and forced MC bullshit.

Yeah, Eren's a fantastic, perfectly sane guy, outside of having to deal with the memory bullshit, that just wants the best for people. If you'd like to give an example otherwise, it's on you.

This is a unironic post from someone who read the wiki instead of the manga.

>fantastic
Ahahahahhahaahha.
>perfectly sane guy
Erenfags are the most retarded.

Nice arguments, really proved me wrong with all that insight.

explains why shitrenfags even ship him with Pieck now. They got nothing but delusions.

>Dreaming about Hobo Eren's dick.

I actually had to screencap this.

That doesn't even look like Uri