TL;DR: He and a couple of his friends killed a man, another man witnessed it from the balcony...

TL;DR: He and a couple of his friends killed a man, another man witnessed it from the balcony, they got in his house and killed him together with his wife and dog.

Swedish Source:
archive.is/g9kdG

English Source:
archive.is/bt2E2

His court-appointed attorney looks absolutely disgusted.

bump

Who cares, this is what Swedes want.

this but unironically

Lawyers love this shit, they shill for more of it constantly because it's a total cash cow.
It's a revolving door of new cases of total scumbags which they can pretend to be totally morally outraged for every time it's questioned.

>the moment the red pill kicks in

Ofcourse we dont want this but by not, as a people, voicing and acting on our concerns we are complicit in whats happening.

Demoshits defend this every time they defend a negro in anyway.

This is USA-tier, though it happens like twice a day there

keks

Diversity is our stregth.

This guy better have had a rifle cause I’m pretty sure even the Bombay Manlets on this board could kick his ass

Do sand niggers really suffer from microcephaly? His head is so small its no wonder the dumb fuck fucker is so angry and violent.

A fair statement.

But, I am sure it will go well for SD this election.

... And I believe average Swedes are getting more and more red pilled.

I never knew Swedes could tan so well.

And he's not getting the death penalty, not getting life in prison, not getting deported. Fuck Europe.

A Swedish democrat voter is born.

That Swede is crazy, killing the dog? Now that's messed up

DAMN, he's gonna be popular with the Swedish women. Young, ugly brown guy in jail? Swedish teens masturbate to the thought of him.

Why the fuck did the dog deserve to die? I swear to God if somebody posts the address of his parents, I will fly out to Sweden and behead them on camera. Ive fucking had it with these shitskins. No more.

The dog was an Infidel
Plus he resisted the Islamic gay rape. That's a capital offense in the moron, I mean koran. Submit to moohammy gay rape like a coward Swede you all are. Live free of Islam or die!

didnt you ever see that thing on TV where they solved a murder by using the reactions the dog had to the suspects??

i think it was real but it also might have been x files. im not sure

No need to spend all those pounds. Don't you have 6 gorrillion walking around London?

Its true, the more fucked up society is, the bigger the demand for lawyers. They want a society where people cant reach common ground on their own and communal ties are nonexistant, but not as fucked up where the judiciary system doesnt work. In short, an individualist society where you need paper pushers for everything
>t. lawfag

> and still won't do shit