Why don't you guys criticize Christianity? It sounds ridiculous when people go on bizarre...

Why don't you guys criticize Christianity? It sounds ridiculous when people go on bizarre, unreasonable tirades on radical Islam when Christianity has a rap sheet of hundreds of years of atrocities (Crusades, slave trade, Inquisition, etc.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>crusades
A backlash against Muslim incursions into Christian lands
>slave trade
Not an inherently religious practice
>Inquision
I'll give you that, catholics are batshit insane sometimes

Name me an instance where westboro physically harmed someone

>Implying all the neo pagans currently springing up aren't just that.
Criticisers of The Christians.

It keeps the useful idiots useful.

>WBC
peaceful protesters
>Branch Davidians
literally dindu nuffin

>hundreds of years of atrocities (Crusades, slave trade, Inquisition, etc.)
Back then everyone was doing it, and Christianity (specifically English Protestantism) was one of the main forces stopping the Atlantic slave trade. Muzzies are just 400 years behind us in getting their shit together.

the inquisition wasn't that bad, not if you weren't a fake christian

>group A did something bad in the past
>therefore it's OK for group B to do bad things now

K

>Crusades, slave trade, Inquisition
Slave trading is against Christianity, Crusades were defensive wars and Inquisition was more fair than it's often presented.

Know why we hate mudslimes?
idiotic shit posting.
you got 80 assholes in the WBC - they behave badly. They don't blow up people, destroy WTC, burn people alive.
Then you have 1 billion fucking moslems killing everyone and making enemies in the Middle East, US, Europe, China, India... you name a place where they are, and they're fucking with the locals.
Not the same thing, OP. Stop posting this shit it makes Mudslimes look like assholes.

Westboro Baptists are terrorists?

What the fuck, this is the second thread to have the exact same content today. Type sage in the options field, niggers.

Dhe Stejt-Sanktioned Dēity, “Hεad-Ov-Krist”

Шants Yu Tu Fire-Бomб, Torťure-Яape Ænd Starv Juropean Sivilization Aut Ov Existense Yn Dhe Nejm Ov Dolar Supremasy

Why is it only shills who use that specific girl from that specific anime? Is it because they have some autist making these pics for them and she's his waifu? Are they being blocked by some sort of arcane copyright law and she was the only one they could get permissions for? What is it?

>Why don't you guys criticize Christianity?
AHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING KIKES

why do kikes like to use the catalonian flag?
>branch davidians:
hundreds of children and innocents slaughtered by the feds. they literally did nothing wrong.
>westboro baptists
cia psy-op. langley is about to get their ass handed to them. the westboro op and the relevant department within the agency will be shut down.

two things can from OP's thread be deduced
>OP is a kike
>the left truly cannot meme

the left's ineptitude with memes has itself become a meme.
kek

Because even the WORST atrocities committed by Christianity are utterly inconsequential when compared to Islam..

The fact that you don't accept this objective fact simply betrays your obvious bias for the sand monkeys..

>Crusades
They were defensive wars
>slave trade
Dude, Islam practices slavery to this very day
>Inquisition
Islam beheads "witches" and throws gays off buildings to this very day

What is bad about killing gays and behead satanic witches?

Gay is just like pedos... its sick it is mental disease...

Well, i'm a libertarian, so...
I'm ok with shaming some of them, but beheading is too much. A little bit of degeneracy is the spice of life. I like traps for example, so i wouldn't want someone behead me for this, even though i don't think traps aren't gay.

>*think traps aren't gay.

Because everything Christians did bad ever doesn't = 1% of what Muslim have done in the last 10 years.
Also all Abrahamic faiths are cancer.

600 years ago isn't relevant to me, today and tomorrow is.

At least have a better argument if you are gonna bait us

> Slave trade not ran by arabs and jews
hrmm

>westboro baptist

They're just lawyers who trigger libshits into lawsuits. Pretty based business practice desu

Islam is literally about a nigger tier pedophile who saw shit in a cave, killed a bunch of people, married a 6 year old, had intercourse with her when she was 9, got poisoned by a Jewess while conquering her town, died in the arms of said child and went to heaven on a magic horse.

Christianity is literally about a guy who happens to be gods son being hunted by assholes when he was a baby, then preaching stuff to Jews when he was an edgy preteen, then returning when he's 30 to tell stories and use them for good morals and lessons, helping sick people, decimating jews in arguments, having some buddies who follow him around, getting killed by Jews, and returning 3 days later to btfo them again, then stays for a while and then goes to heaven.

t. Beta

>citing unscriptural actions that ended centuries ago to defend and obfuscate Koranic commandments that have always been obeyed

Also, see

Also, Muslims (following Muhammad's example, with all his 29+ slave "cargo ships" and "raisin heads") began the slave trade and have never ended it. Christians only adopted it after Portuguese businessmen began trading with the Muslim rulers of West Africa. Christians are the only group that made any effort to end slavery (and succeeded to do so).

who the fuck hasn't slapped christians around yet?

dead horse my man, that well has long since run dry

You weren't around when Sup Forums had westboro threads. We do criticize them, we just don't blanket generalize them as Christians like you do. It's right there in the name. Westboro Baptist. Are Lutherans like Baptists? Are Pentecostals like Baptists? Are Methodists like Baptists? You can't answer that question, which is why you blanket generalize Baptists as Christians instead of focusing on the branch.
Now, I will ask you something that should resonate with you if you are of any potential.
Does a tree deserve to be cut down because one or a few of it's branches have become diseased? No, it does not.

>Brand davidians
>christian terror group
How did they terrorize us? Did they terrorize us by having their children be murdered by the ATF?

>Crusades
Nothing wrong with them, the area was Christian before.
>slave trade
Except Christianity opposed it.
>Inquisition
>be Castille, 1492
>muslims are finally driven out of Iberia
>to prevent trouble with different religions, decide to exile all of the Jews and muzzies, unless they convert to true Faith
>suddenly, a lot of them do convert
>suspicious.png
>set up an ecclesiastical court to investigate, whether or not they are for real, or just LARPing
>this ecclesiastical court finds out that a lot of them are just LARPing as Christians, to avoid deportation
>this ecclesiastical court declares them heathens/heretics, and it's up to secular authorities to decide what to do with them
>"Off to the pyre you go"
>the most people executed in any given time in that manner, were 500-ish during one year
>meanwhile Revolutionary France executed that much people in an hour or so
>but it's you who are vilified as "inhuman"

Also

>westboro baptist
>terror group
Saying mean things is not polite, it's not nice, but it's not terrorism.

>Branch Davidians
>Christian
huh?

>Westboro Baptist
>terrorist
Nope. In fact their church got bombed by fag sympathizers. Fags and fag sympathizers should be condemned for their terrorism.

It was called the reformation.
Our Islamic brother should give it a shot

>it's not nice, but it's not terrorism
>You don't understand. It stroke terror in my heart!!!

This is the Catalonia flag anime fag who spammed gun control threads a while back, IGNORE AND SAGE

How do you fags fall for this bait every time

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

>Crusades
To defend against Muslim invasion.

>Slave trade
Jewish, see pic.

>Inquisition
Operation against kikery. Search for ''Kol Nidre'', Jewish prayer to deceive non-Jews.

Terrorists? Wow you're a fucking idiot. Westboro Baptist are nothing but shit talkers who never use violence. The Branch Davidians were a cult who only killed in self defense when the government decided to make an example of them.

>what about Christian terror groups
Like?
>the branch davidians
a single hikkikomori community who never threatened anyone and whose biggest crime was getting slaughtered by federal troops
>westboro baptist church
a literal meme party that trolls publicity stunts and has NEVER KILLED ANYONE
can you imagine what a wonderful place the ME would be if the worst thing we could point at ISIS doing was offensive protests of funerals?
>be ME
>government and religion fused into abomination with a death penalty for apostasy and criticizing the state
>death everywhere as desperate horny illiterate teenage boys who can't masturbate see death in battle as the only chance for sweet sweet poon tang
>death suffering cruelty chaos reign supreme
>BUT WUT ABOT DA TIME WBC USED A SLUR
goddamn you fucking hypocrites make my fucking blood boil