Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul

Stop it, Jeanne! What he did was RAPE. Michael RAPED you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=39j5v8jlndM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

End game right here, brothers.

Why is Shingeki no Bahamut so underrated?

How did he rape her? It was completely consensual since the start. If anything, it was Jeanne that was all rapey when she became dark and evil.

Can someone confirm if El/Mugaro was voiced by Kugimiya Rie? Because I did not recognize her voice whatsoever.

I was disappointed because this wasn't our promised Favaro episode.

I guess I'll have to settle for a regular 10/10 episode.

This is our first FAVAROOOO in a while, isn't it?

So this is the power of motherhood...

>all the pain of childbirth without any of the good stuff

Michael was already dead at that point.
Remember when she got turned into alter Jeane?
She killed him back then, also he was not even the top god at that time.

My main problem is to begin with how normal humans without that onyx knight shit are able to compete against Azazel who originaly trashed even multiple knights in the past.

Azazel still has a small horn rack

I just take it at head cannon that head rack = demon power.

How is she so beautiful this episode?

For male demons, female demons by ecchi factor

And that's why it's much better to be a heathen.

MILF

Not just any MILF, a virgin MILF.

>virgin MILF
N A N I
A
N
I

Nah, we're just seeing the realta nua aspects. There's got to be earlier scenes of Michael's holy essence penetrating her and getting her off over and over again as her mind is carried off to a different dimention.

I want to believe there's going to be doujin of that

>shit at fighting
>shit at protecting
>shit at farming
>shit at being a parent

at least she will make good firewood

Why didn't Cheerios shave Jeanne's head?

There was no penetration (that we know of) so at best it was immaculate conception and at worst artificial insemination.

I agree. This episode was probably necessary, but it's a bummer we didn't get prison break.

She looks so good with her long hair back.

She's good at praying.

You mean, she's really good at getting down on her knees.

Literally only good for collecting heaven's handouts not that it's really her fault subsistence farming is fucking harsh and if you don't own work animals you're in a lot of trouble

Haven't watched the episode yet. Is Mugaro a boy or a girl?

What if she chooses Favaro?

>JUST D'Arc

Are those the quads of a liar?

Will she ever return? The gods are clearly about to do something fucked up to her son so it would give her a reason to turn against them.

amazing episode

Why every character is beautiful here? I kinda feel bad about it.

She'll choose him to babysit her little dragons.

I doubt they will reuse the whole Dark Jeanne plot again.

I can't believe Mugaro is a boy

What if mugaro is futa

t. Nina

What the FUCK

>jeanne is literally a virgin milf
How can she continue to be so perfect?

He's alive, right? And soon Sofiel will awaken him to manhood

Wanted jailbreak but instead I got flashback. GDI

They pulled a pic related

Boy. This has been confirmed last episode already.

This was a really good episode. Perhaps the best yet.

They already tried burning her.
Ended in a disaster, she is even shit at being firewood.

This guy does not get what happend to the last idiot that tried to get Bahamuts power and that one did not even have a lousy god/human hybrid, but a god/demon hybrid.

>mugaros hair is black because his mother showered him in demon blood
Okay

The first part was pretty meh and the "Cheerios is being a evil cunt" schtick is starting to get old, but Jeanne and El part was great. Very Hosoda, I cried.

In what strange world do you live in where demon blood isn't cursed?

Jeanne is excellent at coloring hair. She missed her true calling.

And let's not forget she didn't get any severance pay. I mean, come on, she's part of the military, she should be getting some veteran assistance after being discharged.

So Kaisar will get jeanne? I would be fine with that.

When Jeanne cut off El's wings, his hair became black.

Okay what is it with kids popping out of women non-normal birthy ways and this show.

Now Nina can't be a bride anymore since she slept in the same bed with a male.

This was an incredible episode.
And this was a great-looking shot.
>"Cheerios is being a evil cunt" schtick is starting to get old
Well, he IS an evil cunt. And his coronation scene was pretty cool.

Extreme pain makes your hair go dark in real life.

I like how this episode quit with the mood whiplash and went full greek tragedy. It ended on an emotional note, which is regrettably cut short by the autistic heroine again.

Probably not. She still seems to be 100% devoted to Micheal. Nina even asks at the end if Micheal is Mugaro's dad. Though she doesn't respond to that I'm sure Jeanne thinks that way.

She does seem to think highly of Kaisar though. I'd like to see them reunite.

Everything shit about the show can be traced back to Nina and her love interests.

>>shit at fighting
She's average. The had just suffered a concussion and would have probably beaten the guy if not for that.
>>shit at protecting
She did what was necessary and managed to save El despite the dire situation they found themselves in. I wouldn't call that shit.
>>shit at farming
She managed to single-handedly feed herself and her son without any prior farming experience. How is that shit?
>>shit at being a parent
You even what?

I still say this is questionable.

>Jean was in lots of pain when Maguro/El was being born and nude, seconds later s/Her was fully clothed

>Jean was insecure about the gender when she heard about Maguro

>Azazel also was insecure once he heard from Nina, especialy after seeing Nina clothed him/her in new attire.

>Nina thought El/Magoru was a girl and she is the one closest to him her now that it is a bit older, remember she slept with it and put it into new clothes

>despite that after hearing from Jean she seems insecure

So what if it is an it, maybe gods can decide their gender until a certain or it is dependent on their close ones at childhood, similar to that one character from UQ Holder.

>Azazel cannot deal well with women and is thus more comfortable around guys, so Maguro appeared as a by towards him

>Jean is obsessed with Michael and recieves supposedly MIchaels child, thus to be closer to Michael /she appears as a boy

>Nina is more comfortable around grils or unattractive guys, cute boys cause her trouble, El appears as a girl towards her

> without prior farming experience
Jeanne is literally a farm girl.

Well I mean the only two cases are Mugaro and Amira. Both of them share a lot of similarities too. Hopefully Mugaro doesn't end up like her.

She is? Okay, I may have forgotten about that.
She was still being able to feed herself and El without any help after years of not even touching farming instruments.

Nah it will be JeaneXAzazel as they are Mugaro's parentfigures.

Mugaro has "Bahamut sacrifice" written all over him. We have yet to see a single other thing that can stop Bahamut.

Azazel and Mugaro are aibous user, they are on Kotetsu ad Barnaby terms.

Jeanne is for kaisar.

Kaiser is for Rita.

oy oy oy

Rita is for gentle nibbling followed by endless HUNGER

As powerful as Mugaro seems to be, I doubt he can do much to Bahamut when even Zeus and Satan had to both sacrifice themselves just to seal it.

That last slave transshipment basement was the worst in terms of evil the show has presented yet. Imagery literally lifted out of Auschwitz. I think this pretty much cements that Cherios is not geting out of this thing alive.

> Mugaro and Amira PowerswitchTM
I'm okay with this

She had her chance anons. Besides both Kaisar and Jeanne are perfect for each other. And more importantly, they are both virgins.

Rita deserves love tho.
Plus her busting out the S1 crew next week will bring out all the Ritafags like me
Plus Kaisar seems like he'd make a better cool uncle than daddy to Mugaro-chan

There's only 14 episodes left. With current plot and character progression they aren't going to fit any convincing romance. Sorry.

> Cherios is not geting out of this thing alive.
You extremely underestimate the power of fujoshit. Nina will just turn him good, and all will be well, because no matter how horrific your crimes are, you're A okay if you're good looking and apologize "yeah, sorry". Cheerios is set up for some serious tragic backstory bullshit that will be forced as all hell. Nothing short of his mother being raped and torn limb from limb, slowly, by demons, while Angels watch in the background and laugh, can excuse his actions.

And that is only Bahamuts base form, the game has several evolved or released forms or how you want to call it.
Well the beginning of the first season was basically the ending of FFXIV and the beginning of FFXIV a realm reborn.

youtube.com/watch?v=39j5v8jlndM

That and look at the land she was farming on. It looked like the leftover crappy fields that no one wanted, which makes sense since she's was exiled/hiding.

She's probably only busting out Nina and Jeanne. Kaisar looks like he's fighting in the arena in one of the spoilers.

I mean they did it with Amira and Favaro.

Then why did she spray ded demon all over him?

Nope, not happening. Nina will not turn him good, after todays episode she will hate his guts for trying to kill Mugaro when she finds out who Chris really is. They forced Nina's love for Chris so fast and hard because it's meant to progress from love to antagonism.

Is Lucifer stronger than Satan?

She can only have little dragons if she breeds with Azazel

Cheerios would only dilute the dragon blood more with inferior ningen genes

incoherent story, uninteresting plot, no one even knows whats going on half the time.

>yfw Nina will awaken the dragon form again when she finds out that Chris is Cheerios and suffer her first heartbreak.

>incoherent story, uninteresting plot,
In what ways?
>no one even knows whats going on half the time.
???
Are you alright, user?

The fuck why was the OST for this episode so GOAT.

Also Jeanne trolling Azazel at the end was the best.

No, not to mention Satan has multiple forms/power ups. Zeus and Satan are the top in their realms.

What Charioce did was not Inherently evil, he just put the World's food chain balance in favor his fellow humans, the demons and gods are to blame for this as well.

So basically Mugaro is shota Jesus?

>Eternal virgin parents
What do we even call this type of couple?

>cheeriosfags are so autistic they're impervious to the avalanche of narrative and visual cues to hint at the audience that this whole shit is evil as fuck
Congratulations, you get an autism badge.

I imagine that was the plan from the start her maturing from her superficial crush could be a good way for her to learn to go dragon on her own

Charioce himself may not be evil, but they sure go out of their way to make his onyx knight look like massive pieces of shit. The scene in this episode where they barge into Jeanne's home and fuck shit up almost killing her if not for Mugaro just cements that. If they want to pull a Charioce redemption plot after this, they are going to have to try really fucking hard to make it believable.

Look, I'm all for 40k LARPing, but the god antagonism is insanely badly written. The gods are extremely hands off with humans, their relationshship has never been about servitude. The humans owe the gods everything, from the world they live in (which wouldn't exist if not for papa Zeus dying to seal Bahamut), to the constant aid against demon invasion. Only the demon portion of his "humans first" plan makes any sense. The preemptive strike against Angels to steal power from them in the guise of "we will not bow!" makes absolutely no sense. Especially the more we hear about the culture of humans in that world (coronation requiring blessing for example). It doesn't make sense that other humans, especially the older, more traditional ones (people hate change) would stand for that. Cheerios is badly written, get over it, or don't, really, just own up to to the LARPing at least.

NO ONE REALIZING THAT FAVARO IS THE VIRGIN SOUL.PURE

And what the fuck is up with those black armors anyway if they can beat the shit out of both gods and demons?

The Virgin Souls™.

It kills me that this guy was a good dude enough to sacrifice himself for the greater good.

I mean look at him, he looks final villain tier.