"I'm so glad I wasted precious years of my life in my youth arguing about race, economics...

>"I'm so glad I wasted precious years of my life in my youth arguing about race, economics, politics and other nonsense I have no education or background in with other losers. I wish I spent more time on Sup Forums instead of building a career, creating a family, or even exploring/enjoying my hobbies and passions in life. Sup Forums was a great community with many intelligent and successful people who always had fascinating insight. I have ZERO regrets."

t. No one

>not sitting in the nursing home shittposting about worthless niggers.

fuck off leaf

People like us will be culled in the near future, the leftists and minorities will make sure of it.

>>"I'm so glad I wasted precious years of my life in my youth arguing about race, economics, politics and other nonsense I have no education or background in with other losers. I wish I spent more time on Sup Forums instead of building a career, creating a family, or even exploring/enjoying my hobbies and passions in life. Sup Forums was a great community with many intelligent and successful people who always had fascinating insight. I have ZERO regrets."
THIS but unironically

The true red pill is to spend your youth trying to become pic related

Go on. Forget about "race, economics, politics and other nonsense". Let us take care of it. Then you will understand why we don't forget about it.

Ah yes the optimistic and ambitious users of Sup Forums

Did you defeat Sup Forums yet son?

You're a leaf proselytizing on Sup Forums. What are you trying to accomplish?

That's what I've always wondered

Sup Forums is afraid of a degenerate society and claims it's breaking down

>hates blacks
>hates mexicans
>hates every race except white
>hates gays
>hates muslims or any non western religion
>hates women
>hates liberals

Now the scariest thought. If Sup Forums is right and all these groups must be stopped...take a minute to think...

the guys that post here are in charge of saving you and society from this threat of destruction.

wew lad

>leaf

Cope

>Cope

Just another leaf taking his blowjob-break from his dog

Yes, that picture is really true.

That's why I don't care so much if people think that Brazil is "negro country".

First: we're not.

Second: all that is temporary.

I'm just against massive immigration from Africa, that's all.

Nobody is afraid, we are furious with a society that has attacked us at every turn.

Sup Forums is a reactionary group at it's core, but I guarantee you all of these hatreds are mutual on some level.

And you're fairly wrong on several points. Sup Forums doesn't really hate mexicans, or south americans in general compared to niggers(Day of The Rope when.)

There are plenty of gay anons who became gay due to the way liberalized women behave, at least if you're fucking a man he can't cry rape, take your house, car, and everything else you have. Can't fault them for taking a safe sexual option in the current climate, but the gay community is still fucking degenerate.

>not having hard drives full of precious memories from Sup Forums to look back on when you're old and the internet is kill
I regret nothing.

I spent most of my life on Sup Forums. I'm 23; I came here in 2005 from WoW off topic. Literally 12-13 out of 23 years. I went from Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums to /fit/, /k/ and /new/.

The weirdest thing is, I'm honestly doing better than virtually all my childhood friends. I'm employed in a career, I'm in good shape, I live on my own, I'm not a virgin. Sup Forums has consistently been the best influence in my life.

Also, fuck niggers.

I think those of us who grew up on Sup Forums are far better off than kids growing up on facebook/Instagram. Normie sites are a customized, distorted reality. Sup Forums is raw, unfiltered reality.

Imagine what you could've accomplished if you didn't waste thousands of hours.

how do you manage to lurk Sup Forums and still have a life of your own, like how do you leave the computer I mean? Sup Forums made me sit here and forget about reality way too much I sure do regret that, I'm pretty much th eopposite of you.

Everything is a waste of thousands of hours, it all depends on how you enjoy wasting the time you get.

>building a career, creating a family, or even exploring/enjoying my hobbies and passions in life
Sup Forums is my hobbie, and people here are my friends.
>family
I'm russian, I know everything will be even worse than it is. Here is anecdote for you:
>Old communist is dying, talks to younger one,
>- Alas, I will not live to see the communism, but children, I pity the children.

>career
My career is not worse than that of most people of my age. I doubt I can do much to improve it.

People don't come on here because they want too, they do because it fills a natural urge to discuss real issues. I wish I could be content playing video games all day in ignorance but that's not how it works.

implying anyone would actually consider a man.

lol

>the guys that post here are in charge of saving you
Quite the opposite, lad

I could be like those I grew up alongside who were fed lies.

I could be the cretin who believed in subjective beauty and stayed ugly.

I could be the fool told he could do whatever he liked and ended up a liberal arts debt slave in Starbucks.

I could be the be the addict who believed the Jewish doctors that he needed pills.

I could be the effeminate sychophant who was told that masculinity is toxic.

I know my burdens, and I wouldn't trade them for anyone else's.

Imagine you're a leaf...

I wasted nearly my entire 20s shitposting on the internet. I don't regret it one bit since the shitposting is a result of life rejecting me rather than the other way around.

Most normalfags don't even engage their brain to the fullest
How many will die regretting the empty gibs, the cock carousel, the passively obeyed prime directive to consume, the meaningless selfies, the stupid hashtag slacktivism, etc.? At least I die knowing I was willing to talk challenging and controversial topics with other anons around the world, even if it was wrapped in shitposting

stop projecting

Spoken like a true Boomer. Fuck off faggot.

Don't you see you're setting low standards for yourself because of society?

This is like working out for 6 months then saying "Well 75% of my country is overweight, so I guess I'm done here since im better than most".

False dichotomy.

>my career
Work more, goyim. You should generate value to the (((comunity))).

>creating a family
Already doing that.

> exploring/enjoying my hobbies and passions in life
Posting here is part of that.

>encouraging people to not waste their lives on an anime site is something a boomer would do

Imagine actually being this defensive of your own degeneracy

t.me
I have Aspergers and severe ugliness anyway. I get literally zeroo chances in life.

Small improvements in large doses. Go to the gym a few times a week, even just once a week. Keep a book and read a few pages a day, even just one page. Cook a meal properly every day. Be kind to others. Know that everyday you are improving.

Things like this are small efforts, but they accumulate.

>debating is so difficult for OP he has to choose between arguing or a career

I aspire to be better everyday. The only truly useful comparison is against who I was.

I don't hate anyone, honest! I'm just tired of liberals lying on the news and calling it news or fact.

Sup Forums is one of the very few communities that acknowledge media tomfoolery

This, at first it was all for the memes but I've learned a lot from the other boards about how to not be a total fuck up of a human being, mostly from those older anons in the beginning who were.

I'm not saving anyone Satan, I'm just watching and laughing

sage

guess I really need a book, thanks for the kind (you) big young brother

>wasted

lmao youre not getting paid for this?

Just go and do shit. I have been on boards since the autumn of 2004, granted, it was a distraction, but the same can be everything if you do not like what you are trying to do. Or just go with sheer obstinacy.

white cuck

Do your small improvements everyday. Consistency is the most effective of virtues. We're all going to make it.

Just made my day
a dying maple nigger looks like a boomer to boot.
Didn't even sage

I got my ethnia and group history on the radar

The blood of Lautaro will live once more.

Bear in mind that there are a lot of other people who are wasting their time arguing about these same topics on Reddit, Facebook, Tumblr, all the blogging media, even IRL places like the workplace, the family table, school, church, etc. And for many they're furiously and zealously insisting on the equality dogma with no room for exceptions or contradictions.

It's not just a phenomenon that happens here on Sup Forums. The modern human being seems predisposed to, in your words, waste their youth arguing about all that stuff. Not just their youth, their whole lives.

HE IS LITERALLY NOT WRONG

T. doesn't know anything about Diogenes or cynic philosophy

Time you enjoyed is not wasted time.

propaganda and lies out of 11

Projecting this hard.

Sell me your sister, and for cheap Im not working very hard

I'm not being defensive, it is hatred of a kind you can't even imagine. I don't apologize for it and i have accepted it as an integral part of my being... You have taken away everything that made me human; my masculinity, my heritage, my past and my future. You have destroyed my birth right. I can't even express my utter contempt and hatred in words anymore.

When the DOTR comes, you'll be dealing with shadows the world has never seen before. And it will be your own fault.

>Time you enjoyed is not wasted time.

Baby, we made you sweat?

Sup Forums is an idea, you can't kill it

*tips fedora*

There won't be a day of the rope, and if there will be you'll be tangling first. Do you think a fat NEET can actually execute most of the planet?

>People like us will be culled in the near future, the leftists and minorities will make sure of it.
Fuck the lgbt community. They annoy me to no end.

Exactly, it's subjective. if they didn't enjoy drugs, they wouldn't do it. I think putting a huge backpack on your back and walking around 3rd world countries is a waste of time. I think taking selfies is a waste of time. I think working 60 hour weeks is a waste of time. The people who do it obviously don't, so from their perspective they're not wasting time.

Buying your sisters, Bitcoin, 10,000 max

Except you canada sorry

What's your offer in bitcoins? I need enough to hire some people to find her house and take her.

da fuck should i know? I'm just here for some sweet larping.

Too right no one because only a fag would consider that a waste of time.

If you think it's a waste of time you're free to leave whenever you want to. Also I don't care whether or not my friends are intelligent or successful, I care about whether they're honest and funny.

>Too right no one because only a fag would consider that a waste of time.
here ya go
larping

Holy shit those digits. and don't worry I'll take care of that part

Let's see who got em.

I admit Sup Forums would be considerably better if Canadians were not allowed to post.

this

You've wasted nearly 90mins of your precious life in this thread.

My formal education (multiple degrees) and professional background deals exclusively with topics and issues discussed on this board, but which cannot be spoken about with the level of candor as here without fear of consequences a la James Damore (or worse). So you can fuck off. And as for others who have an interest in these topics who the fuck are you to tell them what is or isn't an acceptable hobby? Kys.

Oh, thanks for the heads up laddie.

You're whalecom.

CRUSTACEAN DOMINATION.COMMETH.

After growing up on Stile, shit like this is why I find it hard to comprehend how SPF is sold and gone but this shithole lived on.

Counter culture died in these hallways.

>arguing about race, economics, politics and other nonsense I have no education or background in with other losers.
that's right, goyim. we will issue your opinions on these and other relevant topics -- we will update you on changes to your opinions on CNN & MSNBC.
go back to your Negro Felons League.
your passions in life cannot include the fields we deem verboten. politics, economics, race, etc. are (((our))) domain. we are, after all, the self-certified experts therewith -- and we have the phds to prove it.
just remember to eat your soy and take your meds.
and while you're creating a family, do remember that (((we))) are doing everything in our power to undermine it. (((we))) will be polluting your communities with 3rd world shitholers while we live in gated/guarded citadels. (((we))) will be pitting man against woman in the same house. (((we))) will confuse your children about everything that nature and experience proves true, even down to their very gender.
(((we))) will make sure that if you do show any talent or exceptional qualities you're suffocated and shamed.
(((we))) will sanction or prohibit the hobbies and passions you are permitted -- for example, you may have no passion for ideas. and if you dare to think independently, we will hunt you across the face of the earth.

Sup Forums is changing the world, kikes. and it's a change you will not like. do also know that the same prohibitions will soon be placed on (((you))). kikes will be forbidden entry into several and certain fields. (((you))) will work; and it will make you free.