Inferno Cop 2 confirmed

Inferno Cop 2 confirmed

twitter.com/AnimeNEXT/status/873308816129101830

I hope they have an "animated" sequence like the Ninja Slayer finale

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I guess after Little Flop Academia Trigger realized spending more than 2000 yen on production is a waste because everything they make will be shit regardless.

Trigger should just disappear.
its embarassing

Never saw it but excited.

How is it a flop? It's one of the best shows this season without question.

>tfw left the trigger panel before they announced it and showed an episode

FUCK

Is trigger even capable of making good anime at this rate? Jokes aside klk was at least in a gray area but everything else is just fuck.

>thinking your own gaijin opinion determines whether something flops
Oof

Is it doing bad financially? If so that would be a serious shame since it's actually quite good.

Its novelty ended with the show what is wrong with them?

TFW WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE BUT MY BOSS SAT ON MY TIME OFF REQUEST AND NEVER APPROVED IT

It sold better than most animes last season and definitely above the self pay line, it also has netflix money for streaming rights. Do you even look at the BD/DVD ranks?

I swear to god Sup Forums is becoming more and more stupid as time goes by.

>animes

You seem like you know what you're talking about, but this makes me doubt everything you say.

>your guess about a foreign country's taste in an incredibly niche medium is different from my guess about a foreign country's taste in an incredibly niche medium
Double oof

I'm french so i tend to put 's' on things to apply plural form

As much as I adore the OG show I don't know I want this. It literally ended perfectly

So do we, but every newfag knows not to make nip words plural unless you've abbreviated them first.

English speakers do that too faggot

Its not a guess, look up the sales Oricon releases weekly. On april the first BD sold 4k units and second volume sold 3k. Both above the "break even line" as it stands.

Also Netflix pays for streaming rights (they dont release the value per episode, but TV rights vary from 5k to 15k per episode) and views ($0.07 per view).

Just as a side note tho, you say its a "incredibly niche medium" but if you look at the TV audience and the feedback on social media you will see that its a pretty common thing (for instance the streaming of new episodes on nico nico are aways top popularity and anime episodes aways trend on twitter).

I mean why do i even respond seriously to such obvious bait just kill me.

>Oricon meme
>"break even line"

Ninja Slayer > Inferno Cop

I miss Koki

>official stats aren't real
>my supposition that it is selling like shit is correct despite no evidence otherwise

OH SHIT

its true that these things are never released and theres no way for outsiders to see them ever?

OH MY BUDDHA

HOLY FUCK YES.

I guess anime is saved, huh guise?

I want to believe

Oh wow, no joke? Maybe we'll finally see that figure.

they never released that LWA x IC short did they

And after some quick googling they didn't release the New Jersey short from last year either.

This is prime example why Sup Forums is garbage from 2012 onwards

N A N I ? !
A
N
I
?
!

I neeeed it

Now this one I haven't heard about.

So this is the "new" Imaishi anime? I expected something different but I can't complain either.

Inferno Cop is Amemiya
Little Witch Academia is Yoshinari
Kill la Kill/Space Patrol Luluco is Imaishi

Will the episode be 2-minutes shorts again, or will they be longer?

TTGL S2 when?
P&S S2 when?
A man can only dream

NANI
ANUS
SUNA
INAN

most of the time you'd be right but there's a game coming out that's going to fucking sell like gangbusters over here and have Trigger set for the next twenty years

Then who is responsible for Kiznaiver, Inou Battle, Ninja Slayer and Turning Girls?

>TTGL S2 when?

Fuck off.

Will we get a Luluco cameo?

>not wanting an episodic TTGL SoL anime with old Simon helping & planting flowers in every town/city he visits
Only faggots would disagree.

Isn't this the first second season they've made?

>inb4 Luluco

Yes, that's why it is a very important announcement. It gives me hope for LWA S2.

Why? They took just two hours per week to make each episode of IC. Why are you bothered by that?

We need more full length episodes like the finale!

>P&S S2 when?

You reminded me of the cafe hype.

>It gives me hope for Ninja Slayer S2
ftfy

>it airs
>everyone drops it cause it's boring as fuck
>le "trigger ruined a perfect anime" memes

>user mentions another Trigger miracle I haven't seen yet.
>Look at a few videos on Youtube.
>Holy fuck this is amazing.
>Read the comments.
>No one gets that it was supposed to look like this.

Nobody really gives a fuck.

This. I don't even need a figma. A figfix will do just fine.

Go fuck yourself

Sup Forums was always garbage

nop is the fucking fandom the ones who make Sup Forums garbage

implying there was ever a moment where we were not trash

>>>/reddit/

Trigger saving shorts again.

Thanks for the reply.

So Trigger are truly out of ideas.

Are you implying they had any to begin with?

WASSHOI

Yay, more low quality anime. I sure wanted this after Yoshinari's disappointing first series!

Anime could be saved

The legend rides again

I can't believe Trigger saved anime again.

Kiznaiver was Mari Okada

Trigger does not own rights

DaS IS MANE

Finally, Trigger doing something to save anime.

The pain in my soul from her not appearing in any of the last episodes is indescribable desu