Ugh

why the double standard on sex, Sup Forums?

Women w/ 10 cocks = whore
Men in 10 cunts = coolio

They're both degenerate.

Stay abstinent until marriage, too, guys. You're just providing the cock carousel.

bumpity bump

Because men and women are two creatures completely different.
So a man having sex is completely different from a woman having sex.
For sex is something a man gives and a woman recieves.

>men and women are the same

T. Every feminist retard ever

The /Nu-pol/ it's field with beta, fat, ugly and disgusting /r9k/ posters that blame women for being virgins

hows it keep it from being degenerate? Even if it isn't, youre just providing for the whore, making her feel as if she can get cock.

If there is no cock, the female shall be heavily discouraged.

im not saying that, I'm saying sex before marriage is degenerate both ways

Men and women are different, ergo it's not a real "double standard".

True, but that doesn't fully explain it.

see the top response for

bump

>Women w/ 10 cocks = whore
>Men in 10 cunts = coolio
men and women are different. and?

sure they are different, but explain how this justifies.

my point is less "let them both be whores" and more "both abstinence".

by competing anyway, they wont find pure girls. They actually remain abstinent until marriage. The proper way to court/compete wouldnt be by having sex.

Anyone who would fuck you before marriage aren't the types of people you would compete/court for, assuming the end game is marriage and you aren't /nu-pol/.

why the globalist jew agenda?
/saged

my point isnt sluttery, its abstinence til marriage. That reduces single mothers, which reduces dumb kids.

How is that globalist, anyway?

>Women w/ 10 cocks = whore
>Men in 10 cunts = coolio
You're talking about different things though. No one thinks the guy is a good person for sleeping with a bunch of girls, but they are impressed because it's a lot harder to score a woman as a man than the reverse.

This is a double standard that women made, believe it or not, because they're usually the ones with the final say. They are the ones who will repeatedly throw themselves at that handful of men, despite knowing he's had many other women. Women could end this double standard tomorrow if they wanted to. A lot of men on the other hand will do the exact opposite towards a woman who's been with a lot of men.

its feeding the jew propaganda line of less male chauvanism and feeding more derision between male female whites,subtly.
what american women need is reeducation and an alternative line to what theyve been hearing for 40 years.
not just males,pull back.mgtow faggotry.
so again,why the globalist jew agenda?

Men can receive STDs from sex.
Men can receive psychological damage and an inability to pair bond from sex outside of marriage.
Everytime a man has sex outside of marriage, he is potentially damaging a female who could have been the wife of some other man.

Some things work both ways.

basically everything you disagree with is somehow jew propaganda?

good point, I guess. But just because they have the final say doesnt mean they make the standard. That must mean men go after the female sexually, which they shouldnt do in the first place

thank you, fellow mutt. Nice pic, btw.

A key that opens many locks is an amazing key. A lock that can be opened by any key is a shitty lock

>shouldn't
Literally doesn't matter. Women usually find men who've had a lot of partners as attractive since other women want him, men find women who have had a lot of partners unattractive. That's all there is to it. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

If you want to blame a social movement for this then blame feminism because that was responsible for the sexual revolution that really caused this situation. Compare how women dressed and respected themselves under "patriarchy" to how they dress and respect themselves today.

Hell, not to get too anecdotal but just think about everyone you know who's had a girlfriend. The second they get a partner, other women find them a lot more attractive and give them a lot more attention. It's happened to literally everyone I've ever asked about it.

that extremely common metaphor doesnt contribute to the discussion at all

I sure as hell blame feminism.

That's true, but it's more often because of the girl than the guy, bc of girly drama and they want to get back at her.

bump