Is Russia up to any good?

Is Russia up to any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

ponarseurasia.org/memo/russias-military-modernization-plans-2018-2027
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Minutes_Hate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They got some pretty cool hackers. Some of the malware APT 28 has put out is pretty crazy

Russia is forcing the UK to take in a gorillion niggers and mudslimes.

Who in the sane mind would want to fight over your little pakistanian island?

Did Russians kill ANY Brits last century?

Russia barely can pay their upkeep, meanwhile everything bad that happens in the world is attributed to them, like they are James Bond villains
kind of funny, though

Russia makes milk go sour according to HuffinPuffin.

Ukraine turncoated to the NATO, Putin took Crimea that's it. Aggression goes from the west.

Merkel apparently

Never mind trucks of peace or any of that shit.

cyka blyt, imagine a world where milk doesnt go sour
fuck russians. I heared they are also responsible for tooth decay

This. If anything, China represents a bigger threat economically and politically in the coming years. Not to say we should ignore Russia, but that the Democrat focus is pretty misguided.

I never mind your shithole don't care.

big, if true

same line of reasoning in swe, the rus really are a powerful race

says british army under influence of Future pm sadick khan

it's almost as if the Jews that control the flow of information have some sort of problem with russians

Yes, Russia is the threat, not your own government importing millions of Jihadis

>police state being colonized by violent foreigners who rape and throw acid at one another
>"Russia is the biggest threat to the UK"

Britain needs some perspective m8

understandable, they killed lots of jewish propagand- ehr, reporter

the biggest threat to the uk is it's own political leaders

HA dont pay any attention to it. Army always has to point out some kind of enemy to boost confidence patriotism which results more volunteers. Since you guys getting assraped from inside external enemies are best measure to keep u niggers in check.

There is a flow of increasingly idiotic statements by UK defense officials in recent weeks. Might have something to do with upcoming budget cuts.

Meanwhile China takes over.

Are you retards controlled opposition for chinks or just pretending to be retarded?

THIS!!!

Russian military expenditure is approx 100 billion $ (in 2014 $, it is always more accurate to extrapolate when currency wasn't subjected to big changes instead of current rate).

They are closing the gap some things, retaining the advantage in existing ones but the navy is again the one paying the price.

ponarseurasia.org/memo/russias-military-modernization-plans-2018-2027

He's basically saying the cold war never ended, which is true.

>Britains place as world and naval power
LOL, that ship sailed like 20 years ago. Its even more embarrassing that they still believe they are relevant in the first place

Im sure there were some dead British volunteers on the White side of Russian Civil War. That's it

Hes not wrong if you consider it militarily. Maybe not so much politically.

>The Great Game is still being played
Jesus fucking Christ.

>That filename

>russia
>not EU

Yeah, sure.

Yeah. Canada isn't much better though.

Anti-Russia propaganda has suddenly spiked
>Anti-Russia propaganda has suddenly spiked

What does it mean? Only an imbecile would accept it at face value...

Can you guys just start saying "England" instead of UK?
I'm tired of being roped into all of their ridiculous bullshit

Better moored than sending them out poorly supplied on a failing ship. Accidents happen that way.

They are coming. Europe is doomed. The cucks have won. Now they can lick the boots of their russian overlords.

What's up with this. The Swedish army is also talking a lot about Russia

Russia has a great Jew lobby so this is incorrect.

I'd say that there are 2 major groups of Jews represented by politicians and media bosses. Both play their mindgames clashing with each other and there is no evidence about their true goals. But the only thing is known: they are both forcing globalism.

They are begging for a budget increase, as usual.

Whereas you accept your place as the USA's hat

It's been that way for a long time

(((They))) finance both sides of every war

Yeah I'm sure Russia is going to invade England
That's a situation that could actually happen

What your logic? Russia is an Islamized shithole just like the UK.
But it's also a rogue KGB mafia state that's challenging the established borders of ally countries and causing all kinds of dangerous trouble.

Yes, when they invaded your country in 1918.

Muslims from russian republics are white. No problem with that.

Russia is too busy getting ready to falsify its own election for le based putin man to win and rule for another millenia with (((them))) UK is just trying to be a victim and stay relevant in political sphere, as well as maintaining NATO for those sweet coffee cup club that is paid from tax payers money.

>Be Russian told to overthrow dictator
>Be Russian, be also told said dictator is greatest mastermind puppetmaster of all time, who fixes greatest rivals elections, and fucks with anyone he wants to, taking back Crimea because "fuck you".

I don't understand which narrative they are hoping to sell anymore.

>Moscow surpassing Istanbul in number fo Muslims
fake news

I play a game, if I go to r/worldnews and find an anti-Russia article on the first top page, I win. I could probably count on fingers how many times I've lost since the end of 2013.

It feels like the wester elites are using "1984" as their guide:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Minutes_Hate

Finally, someone who gets it! Reality is setting in!

>muh great Jew lobby
Russia sells S-300 to Iran, supports and trades with Iran. You're not friends with logic, are you?

I've been following the news and events closely ever since Snowden. It's been like that for a while now, especially after 2014. But even back in 2013 and earlier, I remember CNN constantly talking about Pussy Riot or Magnitsky and especially the Russian gay propaganda among minors law. Even a host talked to Obama on CNN and said "Suddenly, it's illegal to be gay in Russia, what do you think, Mr. President?" ... Fucking western media.

Russia is looking after her self-interests.

The more sceptical I grow of the EU makes me more supportive of Russia's intervention in Ukraine and the Crimea. What the fuck was McCain doing in Kiev during the (((Orange Revolution)))?

From Russia's point of view, they've seen the German's get pushy before and paid a heavy price for it

I'm with you Russkies on this one. You have trouble coming from Furher Merkel and the EU commies, ironic as that is

Russians haven't killed any Brits but the same can't be said of Muslims