Boruto

Who would win in a fight?
Kid Boruto vs Kid Naruto

Kid boruto seems more "talented" for his age tbqhwy but naruto was a little determined shit. Dunno

Nardo easily, did bort even come close to defeating a fucking tailed beast when he was a kid? Didn't think so

Naruto. Because he's literally the plot protected chosen one who unironically believes in hard work. His son is just a spoiled brat.

Himawari solos both!

Boruto obviously. It's already heavily implied by Kishimoto that Boruto inherited Minato's talent that was never passed down to Naruto.

Academy Boruto would utterly destroy academy Naruto.

I feel like the reason Adult Naruto's personality going a 180 and the fact that he keeps getting antagonized by his kids is just Kishimoto self-inserting as Naruto due to him ignoring his own children to write Naruto.

that's not what the thread is asking

Boruto also had parents to teach him how to use his insane potential. Hinata taught him Gentle Fist, Naruto taught him clones.

If we were comparing their tastes in fashion than Boruto would win by a long shot.

>Boruto gets fucked by metal lee
>Boruto gets fucked by shiino
>Ch1 Naruto takes out a chunin
>Chunin Exam Naruto takes out Shukaku
>Final Valley Naruto outspeeds Sharingan
What the fuck are you talking about, and this is not including any kyuubi assiatnce. Plus Naruto has huge summons to counter anything bolt has

Boruto, at the points in time where we have seen him, would destroy Naruto at the same points in time.

Naruto defeated a Tailed Beast during his first chuunin exam.

Boruto killed a god.

What the fuck is a Naruto?

Though I'm kind of wondering... Wouldn't it be cool if there were a prequel to Boruto?

Yeah, it'd be great to find out who Sarada's parents are. I bet they'd be great characters.

Naruto since episode one. He overpowered an adult man who was probably chunin level because he has way too much chakra and can make this many clones

Naruto. Just legit put him in enough danger and the Kyuubi takes over and rapes everyone.

This made me realize that it was probably fashion-obsessed aunt Hanabi that gave Boruto his sense of fashion.

I really want to see how the Hokage with the mask was. I'll bet he was the strongest Hokage ever.

>If we were comparing their tastes in fashion than Boruto would win by a long shot.
>those 3 tacos hanging off burrito's head

Everyone knows that shinobi only change their hairstyles at 16, 19, and 30

Fuck off Narutard

>tacos
That is clearly bananahair

Lol reminds me of back around 2009 when Sasuke was getting entire arcs of his own, and new readers would be like "Okay so who's Naruto again?"

Nardo.

Boruto has never had to seriously fight for his life before.

Mirai in the anime when? I want to hear what kid of voice they will give her.

Chunin Boruto killed a god though, sure Naruto powered up his Rasengan, but Naruto had some amp from tailed beast as well, not only that his summon frog is fucking op.

Next chapter will be his first.

I buy it plus people change after they're 25

>Boruto killed a god
You mean Naruto and Sasuke severely weakened a god, whom they could have beaten alone but were running on low chakra at the start of the battle, and Boruto just happened to be in a position where who could kill steal. Plus most of the chakra from the rasengan wasn't even his, it was naruto's.

All this shit happens when Naruto is 12-13, Boruto isn't even 10 yet. On top of that, Naruto was taught by some of the most elite shinobi at the time.
Naruto couldn't even walk on water or run up trees, which Boruto and Shikadai can do like it's second nature.
Boruto was able to keep up with 2 Jounin-leveled ninja for more than 5 seconds as a Academy student. Naruto instantly got caught off guard by Kakashi and Zabuza.

Also,
>Final Valley Naruto outspeeds Sharingan
>"and this is not including any kyuubi assiatnce."

Yeah, you need to re-watch that fight. For starters, that's not how the Sharingan works. It increases Sasuke's reaction time, not make his body faster. Naruto, who USES the Kyuubi got a speed boost which is so huge that Sasuke couldn't react in time.

I don't remember this...
With ep was that?

Boruto still did the cool shadow clone thing with Sasuke's sword. That shows how smart he is in battle.

Thing is Boruto could beat his guy 1on1 easily without use of any jutsu. You saw how strong he is vs Hanabi (who is Jonin level about now). So yes Anime version Boruto could solo this guy with pure taijutsu, that impossible for Naruto in episode1.

It's from a shitty movie OVA which is about replacing Naruto's shining moment that fans been waiting on for 15 fucking years with Yandere Himawari.

OVA that came with the blu ray of the Boruto movie.

>Boruto could solo this guy with pure taijutsu, that impossible for Naruto in episode1.

it doesn't matter, Naruto would overpower him with clones.
And by the time Naruto gets Rasengan, he already learned how to summon giant Toads

On paper burrito will win, but he's the rich kid who is never pushed to his limit while nardo is a lot more scrappy and resilient.

Well Naruto can literally solo any kid who doesnt have infinitive chakra like Sasuke with his curse mark and sharingan.

havent watched boruto yet cause im rewatching the others
did naruto pass on his moron gene?

It was in the short where Naruto becomes Hokage
Himawari knocks Naruto out because bolt ripped her bear. This causes Naruto to miss his inaguration so Konohamaru has to fill in for him

see, if it was kid Naruto fighting Hanabi, she'd get her jaw broken from an underground attack

But if we talk about specifics like taijutsu or ninjutsu, boruto is much superior to him.

Sure adult Naruto is god of those, But its obvious that semi-adult Boruto top level as well.

only his brat gene

That's fucking hilarious, sounds like a gag that would be in early Naruto.

>Couldn't beat Shikadai without use of ninja tools
>Can somehow beat chuunin with only taijutsu
Something isn't adding up here and I don't know what.

The moron gene went to Himawari

Boruto is spoiled, that's why his outfits are always FTD

Shikadai caught him in shadow possesion, Shikadai has no chance in taijutsu.

So how the fuck did "Daddy Issues" Boruto learn Shadow Clone in the first place?

nah but there was some horizontal gene transfer of Sasuke's edge allele "somehow"

Boruto is only really a brat when it comes to wanting to get Naruto's attention. If kid Naruto was in Boruto position we would have been salty as fuck when everyone was welcoming and being friendly to Mitsuki on his first day. Meanwhile Boruto welcomed him just as much as the other kids.

>You saw how strong he is vs Hanabi
they are sparring user, she would wreck him if she tried and he's going all out. she isn't. In fact most of the battle was her measuring his strength

The same reason Boruto learned Rasengan instead of Chidori. Kishimoto was lazy, which is why none of the children have there own original set of jutsus and are literally clones of their parents.

their ninjas not boxers

To defeat Boruto she used same thing Neji used to defeat Naruto, so if not for Kyuubi amp Boruto is equal to Naruto chunnin.

stop nerfing Shikadai and naruto just so Boruto could win. Thread over, Boruto would lose in the fight. He's the lesser ninja of those two match ups .

WSJ needs shekels, goy

That shining moment was chapter 700, you retard.

Naruto wasn't always Hokage, user, or always so busy.

Are you saying Boruto cant use Ninja tools user? being Ninja isnt boxing. Boruto won vs Shikadai, same way Naruto won vs Neji, by using tools they had access to.

but muh bloodline limits

Was it autism?

You win this time.

I guess this is where Boruto gets his chunni from.

I think it's so cute how Burrito is 12 going on 13 but still calls his parents mommy and daddy

Yeah but Ninja tools don't fuck you when you try to do other jutsu like the kyuubi is always fucking with naruto. The reason he struggled with all those justus in the academy was becasue of the nine tails and is immense chakra just chilling in his 8 year old belly

Boruto has lightning element, wait

reminder temari is abusive and worst girl

No, she knows how to discipline her brat son but still has time to give him love. She's still there raising her son.
Unlike a certain Hokage

Those sand chicks go rough. Ukyo is trying to teach kids not to race mix.

Naruto

Yes. Minato would probably give Naruto a retarded name like that if it weren't for Kushina. Instead they named him after a ramen topping and the main character of a book their pervert sensei wrote. It could be worse
His name could have been Boruto

His assistants were probably stressed out on this page

This is your child abuser for tonight

so what

yes

Memes aside, I never understood why characters like Temari was so popular.

Her, Android 18, Riza from FMA, etc. are just fucking bitches that pretend to be chill kuudere types.

Don't remind me of when Naruto was good ;-;

How the fuck did this guy name the rasengan?

It was probably Jirya

Well its an incomplete jutsu for a reason
Super Condensed Rotating Burning Charka Sphere of Death and Pain
Just wait until he adds an element to it

An amazing panel. Too bad this moment was underwhelming as shit.

You think the same transformation that made Haku literally running for his adopted father could at least land a scratch on Kimmimaro.

Because she was an unmarried, forever youthful titcow.

Especially if they're cloaked in nine tails chakra... Rip bort.

So the Ninja tools more of an actual tool than the kyuubi. Even with Ninja tools 3 tails Naruto fucks Boruto so hard his hair goes from a banana tree into a banana split

The fantasy is that you'd get this bombshell who's a bitch but goes all sweet towards you

True, that was jobbing at its finest.

Speaking of which, is there a single reason why Naruto can't just make 1000 clones and have them all throw a bunch of kunais and shuriken? I don't think anyone can defeat that. Even Kaiten or other defenses would eventually wear out.

He'd just have to throw shit at his enemies. It's a free win.

Naruto isn't very bright, every time he does mass clones he has them attack one by one

ye, but once he activate his curse mark and tenseigan he fucks Naruto really hard in the ass

Because that would have been too hard for Kishi to draw every week so he made Naruro use his clones like an idiot that way it would be easier to draw.

Haku was considered to be more skilled to be slightly more skilled than the average Jounin.

Kimmimaro was considered to be Kage leveled. Why did you think Orochimaru originally tried to get his body first?

Bort can't even make more than 3-4 clones, while Nardo made like a thousand in episode 1, what are you talking about?

Read the OP friend
>KID Boruto vs KID Naruto
The Tenseigan also hasn't shown any offensive capabilities yet so you can't really say that will fuck Naruto up.

Cock & ball torture.

Doesnt matter if Nardo makes 1000 clones they all are 100.00% useless

You need to re-watch his battle against Gaara if you think his clones are useless.

Why do you keep bringing up Naruto amped by Kyuubi chakra (he was amped by it, because all of his normal chakra points were blocked by Neji), obviously he is stronger than Boruto, since Boruto havent had his "power-up hax" activated yet.

>What the fuck is a Naruto?

A ramen condiment.