Trump: hurrr my AMAZING policies have brought down black unemployment to the lowest in history!

>Trump: hurrr my AMAZING policies have brought down black unemployment to the lowest in history!

Meanwhile in real life...

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/opinion/election-night-2016/paul-krugman-the-economic-fallout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man, Trump Derangement Syndrome is no joke.

TIL having blacks work and not rely on the Democrat plantation is bad.

Trump has absolutely nothing to do with low black unemployment

Wow your retarded

*you're retarded

In real life niggers don’t work.

Its ok, nigger.

the absolute state of white women

Fucking moron

lol I forgot the E what a travesty.

Do you have any real arguments?

You forgot an apostrophe as well. Are you sure you're not retarded?

post labor force participation rates

>Found the niggers

What was going on for Obama's first 3 years.
Oh I know its when he changed how unemployment is calculated. Sucks that Trump is making you eat it. If you call Trump out you prove Obama was and is a fraud. Sucks for (You)!

Do you have any real arguments or what?

What I am I suppose to look at? According to the graph black unemployment has indeed went down since Trump's policies began and is lower than anywhere else on the graph.

As you can see from the graph, trump took office during an upswing in black unemployment.

Learn to graph, nigger.

Man you're an even bigger retard than the last guy

I'm not currently in a debate with you. I'm just saying you sound retarded.

Look at the entire graph you mongoloid, slight upturns are commonplace and the general trend has been down for the past 7 years

Look how black unemployment spikes after Obama becomes president.
>king nigga gonna gib us gibs now we dun have to work!
Even if Obama brought unemployment down he’s the one to increse it in the first place.

Well wouldn't a true KKK neo-fascist, neo-Nazi grand dragon racist dwumpf try to raise black unemployment rates because he hated them

You’re trying to meme against facts and numbers. There is nothing to argue. You’re just dumb.

Yes but it has nothing to do with Trumps policies whatsoever. It was going down anyway

What facts have you trumptards even presented?

>will do anything
Let's put that to the test.

you retard that's when the recession started

unemployment went up everywhere in the US

>The only fact that matters

KEK!

>Returning back to Bush 2008 numbers is good work
>But somehow Trump continuing the trend is bad
He’s not wrong about it being the lowest it’s been in several decades, he just can’t claim all credit. But neither can Obama since it seemed that was simply recovery from recession.

Black unemployment is so low because most of them are not seeking employment.

Zoom out. Of course it went down from where it was after the recession. That was a huge spike. Under Trump black unemployment has hit a record low.

It was going back up right when Trump started you dimwit

Trump literally can't claim any credit. His policies have not even been in effect long enough to have that much of an impact

Notice how the trend increased when he was elected.

Don't most niggers work in the public sector?
Basically welfare in change of some basic chores that aren't really needed.
Black employment rate is irrelevant, they're still useless niggers wether they work or not.

>>

No it wasn't, if you actually look at the whole graph you'll see that small upturns are commonplace.

The general trend was downward for the past 7 years

Actually he did.

It actually slowed slightly you blind idiot

>What was going on for Obama's first 3 years
Found the literal retard

But it did.

The number is lower now than it was before. Accept it.

No he doesn't. Full stop.

His polices haven't been active long enough to have any affect whatsoever, learn some economics retard

How stupid can you be?

Yes that's true

But trump had nothing to do with it

The narrow mind of a drumpfy

That was the last of Obama's policies but if you look at the trend Trump brought it right back.

Correct didn’t say that. The one thing Trump CAN claim is beating job estimates, stock market gains, and general pro-business attitude. As for black policies he has none, merely incredible jobs and economic growth. It’s more a rising tide lifts all ships, which has helped blacks as much as whites or any other group.

Yes he did

I guess you missed all of the announcements of increased Christmas bonuses, more hiring, and companies returning from overseas in response to the tax reforms.

You don't have any actual arguments do you?

You have none, you just flail about in blind rage

HuehuehuehuehueHUEHUEHUE!

His policies include shilling on Twitter and being an unapologetic cheerleader every time a microphone is stuck in his face. Lot of times people just need to hear their God Emperor say shit is going good.

No he didn't, it's literally impossible for his policies to have had any effect at this time

Oh so first he was totally bringing it down but since I said it actually slowed its suddenly obamas fault? Make up your mind you mongoloids

The point is that you niggers said the sky was going to fall down if he was elected, and it hasn't, things have actually got better.

Lol the majority of Americans, especially African Americans, think he's a fucking retard

>it's literally impossible for his policies to have had any effect at this time
Would you be saying this if unemployment had gone up? No fucking chance, it'd be all Drumpf's fault. You have to go back.

Lol link the post where I said that. That is irrelevant to the discussion at hand

Don't put words in my mouth you idiot, is that the only strategy you have left you retard?

All you need to know about politics in general is...during the campaign trump repeatedly said that the stock market was artificially inflated, now he claims its success....really makes me think

Is it not at its lowest under Trump?

How can I link it when I'm talking about before the election? This is an anonymous board, unlike your normal stamping ground.

But African Americans have an 85 IQ on average. Who cares what they think?

Blacks have been leaving the workforce since Obama was elected and the ‘trend’ continues under Trump.

>you retard

He didn't even quote you.

They think?

I guess I did, you can either link them and prove it or fuck off

are we fucked?

It's called a thought experiment. Imagine if unemployment had actually gone up in the last twelve months. Do you think you'd be on here saying "you can't blame Trump, it's too early for his policies to have had an effect"? Do you? No, because you're full of shit.

Yes

Yea lol

Your entire argument now is based on the presumption that I held a certain opinion before the election but you have absolutely no proof

Lol gg retard

>leaves reddit
>tells people to "fuck off"
Is this a joke? Democrats preventing truth from being allowed to be told is the reason your shit worthless party is dead and gone. I guess no one should have expected you to learn from your mistakes, however...

>Sheeeit Trump says niggas makin money
>Need to get me dat shit nigga
>Bix Nood mufukka
>Profit

You're purposely misunderstanding

Sure it's the lowest while trump happens to be in office but his polices had nothing to do with it. It had been decreasing for 7 years

>r-Reddit!

Truly the pinnacle of discourse

Perhaps you could enlighten us about your centrist positions, because posting yet another "Thanks Obama!" thread on Sup Forums does suggest certain things about your politics.

Trump has been a nightmare to the left.
His economy is the best we have had since ww2. It basically is the new Reagan. The even more scary thing for the left is that he's rising in the polls again.

They can't stand that he's succeeding.

If it SOMEHOW had gone back up at the start of trumps term I would have questioned Obamas final policies that may have lead to it.

Because unlike Sup Forums I have some knowledge of economics

Nice "thought experiment" you fucking mongoloid.

You switching between two tags but we all know you're the only idiot whos try Harding.

>His economy

The economy has been going up since Obama.

>No he didn't, it's literally impossible for his policies to have had any effect at this time
False, his policies have had a better than blacks expected result and you cucks can't stand it.

Thanks to the gop.

Yep his economy. Trumps policies have blown out all the predictions. Tax reform has had also a better than expected outcome.

All economists agree, Bush and the GOP are the ones who caused the recession in the first place. Full stop.

It's Obama's fault.

Nobody cares what niggers think.

Nope, it hasn't been long enough for any of these to have real effects. Please learn some basic economics and stop getting all your news for breitbart

Yes it has and I'm pretty sure I know more about basic economics than a brain dead leftists like yourself.

Can't wait for the next 100 years for everything to be obama's achievement

>Paul Krugman: The Economic Fallout

>By PAUL KRUGMAN

>COMMENT

>It really does now look like President Donald J. Trump, and markets are plunging. When might we expect them to recover?

>Frankly, I find it hard to care much, even though this is my specialty. The disaster for America and the world has so many aspects that the economic ramifications are way down my list of things to fear.

>Still, I guess people want an answer: If the question is when markets will recover, a first-pass answer is never.

>Under any circumstances, putting an irresponsible, ignorant man who takes his advice from all the wrong people in charge of the nation with the world’s most important economy would be very bad news. What makes it especially bad right now, however, is the fundamentally fragile state much of the world is still in, eight years after the great financial crisis.

>It’s true that we’ve been adding jobs at a pretty good pace and are quite close to full employment. But we’ve been doing O.K. only thanks to extremely low interest rates. There’s nothing wrong with that per se. But what if something bad happens and the economy needs a boost? The Fed and its counterparts abroad basically have very little room for further rate cuts, and therefore very little ability to respond to adverse events.

>Now comes the mother of all adverse effects — and what it brings with it is a regime that will be ignorant of economic policy and hostile to any effort to make it work. Effective fiscal support for the Fed? Not a chance. In fact, you can bet that the Fed will lose its independence, and be bullied by cranks.

>So we are very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight. I suppose we could get lucky somehow. But on economics, as on everything else, a terrible thing has just happened.

nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/opinion/election-night-2016/paul-krugman-the-economic-fallout

u mad, nigger?

>Clinton passes free homes for niggers act
>Blames Bush
Dude

Thanks Obama I love making less money.

No it hasn't and no you don't.

Reading the economy section of some alt right rag does not make you an economist.

Meanwhile I finished graduate school for economics

This isn't really that surprising unless you're retarded enough the think the president actually runs the economy. The Fed is the most important actor and they don't really care much about the presidential administration.

Bahahaha businesses hate obamas kind.

What does this have to do with anything I said?

That image got me so horny. Am I a degenerate?