Any love for Sagan of Akkad ?

any love for Sagan of Akkad ?

he took a spicy meme of interpreting GETs as the words of a Trump-supporting lovecraftian horror, and made it a cringeworthy fedora club

Who?

Check out this new meme I made

perfect

Eventually, you'll love Enoch more than Sargon.

the face of having mid-life crisis in your mid-20s

He was a stepping stone on the way to ethnonationalism.
He was the first pink pill before I went for the red pill.
I thank him for being what he was when he was.

he's slightly less insufferable than vee I guess

>sargoy of mossad

this

DELET THIS

When you allow some controlled op faggot like Spencer to make you his bitch, you don’t deserve any love

His politics don't make any sense at all. It's completely incoherent and literally just "I'm sargon and I thought up something really quickly and haven't given it a second thought".
"Liberalistism+" is literally just What Sargon Likes: The Ideology

Sargon wants free markets and individual rights, but also wants to force anti-diversity standards on businesses and employers. He and his sycophants speak in favor of "meritocracy" and against nepotism and using connections to get ahead, but how would they enforce this without significant violations of the free market and individual rights? Is the state going to need to review and approve all hires? Such a thing would effectively require central planning of all hires in front of a state review board.

>right to refuse service should be done on an individual basis due to egregious behavior
Okay, so how the fuck does that even work. Who gets to decide on what counts as egregious behavior? If the owner of the establishment gets to decide, then it can mean anything, and therefore means nothing. If some sort of government body has to decide, then that essentially means a business needs to go through some sort of court system for every individual case.

It also means you can only remove people AFTER they've done something wrong, and can't take any preemptive steps whatsoever.

Basically, hat this basically amounts to is that I can keep telling niggers to GTFO so long as I don't explicitly put up a sign saying "no niggers" and don't openly say I'm expelling them because they're niggers. Same would be true for hiring processes. If I choose not to hire niggers, how is Sargon's state going to establish any sort of violation of his anti-racism policy? Is he going to install diversity quotas even though that's one of the main things he protests against?

I love watching his smug facade crumble as he digs a nice deep grave for his reputation

wait a minute...

Cuckcuck of Cuckkad

>everyone who sticks up for whites is controlled opposition
take off that fascist flag, kike.

lol is that steve bannon's chin?

THE ETERNAL ANGLO

Lel he sticks up for whites by doing stupid tiki torch shit and supporting Israel