Activist Bitches

Hilary Clinton called her pussy hat supporters Activist Bitches. This is what she really thinks of her supporters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6azFMLBb5xU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imaginemyshock.jpeg

is she even trying anymore ? lmao

>Democrats are paying millennials for this advice
Kek, nice edgy party ya got thuur

youtu.be/6azFMLBb5xU

Eh it's kinda funny.

It's like "wipe it with a cloth" it was a joke but some idiots thought it was a bombshell.

I want Trump to call us fellow goys

she always looks so defeated and half-drunk. like she's already dead inside but they won't let her just die until she's paid her debts

someone do a deepfake

Yassss slay

>5 minutes into Depends and chill and she gives you this look

OH SHIT you know what this means???
we have the green light to start calling SJWs activist bitches. omg totally doing this

That pic is literally the moment I stopped worrying about the election.

mine was "because you'd be in jail"
I've never in my life cheered at the TV during an electoral debate. It was the line that single handedly made me realize he was the real fucking deal.

The whole comment is unintentionally Freudian. It’s also a clear sign that she is continuing to lose her mind.

She’s also continuing with her attempts to be disruptive to the Trump presidency. He really made a mistake by not locking her up.

Any Hillary supporter who thinks Hillary is out sjwing it up for them is an absolute moron and deserve to be used like pawns in that manner. We certainly don't want them making decisions.

Would still hit it.

>This is how unaware she is

During the election one of her biggest obstacles was having one policy in private while telling the public you have a different one. She constantly said she was more presidential and had the temper required. Every time she shows her real self its makes her less likable. Trump is the opposite.

As it was spoken, so did it come to pass.
All praise kek.

Obligatory.