Questions

Ask a Venezuelan anything (New post)

If I went to venezula would I be abducted and/or killed?

Yes

Yes

Don't be polish

well fuck that
is there any safe country in South America?

Qualquer idiota consegue comprar uma bandeira, como está seu espanhol?

Yo nou hablar portugues

Falklands

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!! THESE FUCKERS HAVE BEEN GOING ON ALL THE BOARDS BEGGING FOR BITCOIN OR PAYPAL MONEY!!!

The first guy starts the thread and say things like "I sleep because I'm hungry", then a meme flag will post "gee user I'm sorry can we send you money?" Coincidentally OP will then post bitcoin litcoin and all the other coin addresses and an emaill for paypal.

That flag was bought in an American walmart. What's the weather like in Northern California, as I assume that's where you hail from given you're using a meme flag

I'm living in florida

Yeahh, never meet a spanish speaker who didn't understand a little portuguese, or portuguese who didn't get spanish.
Go fuck yourself your attention whore.

Brazilians like you always come to fuck up everything

How is farming green dragons on runescape coming along?

Dont be a pussy, all heavily touristic areas and all the areas where upper middle class and above people live are safe across south america. Foreigners who step foot in Lima arent affected by the fact that nine tenths of the city is a shanty town.

Wtf r you talking?

¿Por que tu idioma parece español retrasado?
Don't try going here and make more ghettos without at least kill a chavista first.

So having a Venezuelan flag makes you Venezuelan now?

He tratado de matar a uno desde que tengo memoria e incluso estando aqui en USA me estoy conteniendo

No exactly but I'm 100% Venezuelan

Por que teu país parece um Brasil atrasado?

¿Por que tu idioma parece latin retrasado?

>¿Por que tu idioma parece español retrasado?
>¿

Is Maduro going to win the elections?
Do people really believe on "muh imperialism" and the country's destroyed economy is USA's fault?

Everybody knows that maduro is going to win and they are not believing that bullshit of USA ruining Venezuela's economy

Para de fazer larping, seu gusano de merda.

how do you have internet/ electricity unless you are apart of the maduro regime?

I living now in the USA