PM: Israel won't tolerate Poland 'distorting truth or re-writing history'

Why can't they just fuck off?
They know they are wrong and yet push that shit extra hard.

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/PM-Israel-wont-tolerate-Poland-distorting-truth-or-re-writing-history-540024

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Jerusalem_Post/status/957595395806212097
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żegota
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Eye_for_an_Eye:_The_Untold_Story_of_Jewish_Revenge_Against_Germans_in_1945
youtube.com/watch?v=mqw2-TlaWMk
bbc.co.uk/history/ww2peopleswar/stories/45/a6751145.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=C_x_jAjRXqA
youtube.com/watch?v=b-m39QKicqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mobile.twitter.com/Jerusalem_Post/status/957595395806212097

fuckers will rather go to war with us than admit that they are wrong. Fuck them, I guess Iran will get some new military technology from "unknown source".

Fucking kikes want to guilt you into ethnic genocide.

But this is all fake bullshit. No regular jew gives a fuck about this and yet Israeli politicians and the media do everything to turn people against us. This makes no sense. Inb4 USA starts attacking us for antisemitism.
This conflict is 100% fault of jewish 'leaders'.

Nope. Polish Jews are innocent. It's like 'they' want us to attack innocents and take the bait.

They won't succeed. People got angry and state owned tv stations are pumping pro Polish propaganda like crazy, this shit might actually lead to kicking out Israel's diplomatic corps and anti-Jewish manifestations.

>this shit might actually lead to kicking out Israel's diplomatic corps and anti-Jewish manifestations.
I HOPE SOO FUCKING MUCH, but realistically I know it wont happen...

>Polish death camps
Wtf is this meme? We wuz Holocausters?

according to Jews we wuz Nazis

the most famous one, Auchwitz, is in Poland

And why even have that idiotic bill? Why do those idiots have to regulate speech?

Built by germans during nazi ocupation.

Gestalt? Are the Poles just as bad as Nazis now too?

So every european nation is a nazi and shoad jews according to jews?

>Inb4 USA starts attacking us
never

Because western media is pumping out more 'polish death camps' bullshit since we asked germany to fuck off with refugees and pay us war repatriations.

>western politicians and media keep calling death camps "Polish death camps" for "some" reason
>Poles are tired of that shit since it can imply they were made and operated by the Poles
>new bill to punish those who use "Polish death camps"
>((they)) are flipping their shit since they won't be able to force guilt into us

And how is that a justification for that bill? This is totally retarded and unnecessary. Just fuck off from speech and let people handle it on their own

How else can you stop western media agents from lying about history?

>inb4 reason and evidence
That shit doesn't work against plebs

The German death camp built by Germans administrated by Germans with a German name in land that had been controlled by Germans for over 100 years...is the responsibility of the Polish?

This is a bad thing if it happens. It would push the narrative that a country can't be harmlessly proud of their own country: that any faint traces of nationalism (except somehow Israeli's) is a slippery slop to antisemitism and genocide of minorities. It would confirm what the Far-Leftist Globalists are trying to affirm: that Poland has become a nation of delusional Trump-supporting Neo-Nazis instead of a country that's proud of itself and refuses to swallow the collective guilt of its past crimes while completely ignoring its past accomplishments This law is stupid because its trying to ban an idea and indirectly give it a sense of martyrdom - that it's a forbidden truth that we can't logically overcome and that's why we ban it. The law should be thrown down solely because of that premise and not because the premise that Poland officially help Nazi is true (it fucking isn't). In fact, we should go a little bit further and struck down Holocaust Denial laws as well for the same reason.

>I HOPE SOO FUCKING MUCH, but realistically I know it wont happen...

Poland (and Slavic countries by extension) aren't like America and Western Europe. We don't have a history of colonialism, systematically putting down minorities for centuries, or whatever fucking thing cunts typically do to enforce unrealistic white guilt. Poland has a history of being kind to Jews since (at least) the 14th century. There is no delusional white guilt preventing us possibly discriminating against a minority group. We could see something of the sort in the future of Poland if the Far-Left Globalists and Zionists keep pushing Poland toward that direction.

I'm not at all surprised. The eternal victim. Look at this pic, everyday life is Shoah.

Knowing that Trump is jewish puppet i think USA will soon push this shit even harder on us.

If you think that a bill solves problems of western media then you're a complete idiot. Do you realize that even if a polish court makes a decision about some foreign entity then a foreign court has to show the will to execute that sentence? You can produce shitloads of sentences against western media and nothing will happen as long as their own countries won't execute those rulings. So effectively this bill will have an effect only in Poland and against Poles

I hope the president will veto this retarded idiocy

too late

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447

#Sephardideathcamps Never Forget.

Israel put Sephardis in Death Camps.

Fuck these dirty Kike demons.

Jesus fuck we are alone against the whole new world order globalist, kike conspiracy. If we somehow win this we will have to declare Kaczyński god emperor of mankind.

fuck israel enough people already hate them let them dig themselves a hole

Will tvn and gazeta finally learn how to behave?

sounds like public power displays for behind the scenes negotiation to me

>death camp

We need to counter-accuse them of historical revisionism in the worst traditions of Irving, Zundel and Ahmadinejad.

I don't see that happening.

>Why can't they just fuck off?

Because their plan to extort over 60 billion dollars from us enters the decisive phase thanks to USA who are about to pass the bill 447 (Justice for Uncompensated Survivors Today). Since they lost their right to claim their compensation due to expiration, they will try to extort by legitimization their cause (which is making us share responsibility for Holocaust, because in order to do that, victims must become oppressors).

>Turns out the bill was consulted with Israel and that, according to a government's official, Israeli ambassador in Poland had about a year to provide feedback. No feedback was offered.

Fucking kikes. I've never unironically hate them except merchant memes, now I do. They should have been all gassed.

Yeah Israel realized Poland would get reparations from Germany so now they're arm twisting to get their share of the guiltbux.

Daily reminder that the Jews are now attacking Poland because they want Poland to bend the knee and accept waves of rapefugees.
Defend your homeland.

TVN and Gazeta don't use those phrases, and even if they did, then they should be criticized by people instead of being taken to the court

why are jews such a fuckers? they live like gods in usa lets the rest of the world live peacefully,is too much to ask?

Why or why nobody likes polaks?
Oy wey, oi wey....

>Polish death camps
Polish death camps
>Polish death camps
Polish death camps
>Polish death camps
Polish death camps

Now pay gibs back

yes

fuck off kike lover

Some Jews argue that because there were VERY FEW individual Polish people who took advantage of the Nazi occupation and suppression of Poland to survive and as well as profit from, then by extension all of Poland is guilty of aiding the Nazis to the point that "Polish Death Camps" (implicating that Poland officially and willingly operated these camps) existed.

This completely ignores the following facts:
>Poland has been a friend of Jews since the 14th century at least.
>Poland had the largest community of Jews in the world for centuries until Israel was officially formed.
>Poland was a Government-In-Exile during WWII.
>Despite being a Government-In-Exile, Poland still made the Polish Council to Aid Jews from 1942-1945 (Codename: "Żegota"): an organization specifically designed to focus on rescuing Jews despite the fact we should have 100% focused on getting Poland back.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żegota

>Poland is the leading country of the most "Righteous Among the Nations" award by a ~1,200 recipient lead.
>Finally, when the Communist took over after WWII: Stalin took advantage of Jewish anger by making pissed off Jews in charge of the former Nazi/German Camps to punish Nazis and Nazi "Collaborators": eventually unchecked anger started torturing and killing legitimately innocent Germans, Poles, and fellow Jews ("'The Left eats itself' in the unending pursuit of ideological purity.").

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Eye_for_an_Eye:_The_Untold_Story_of_Jewish_Revenge_Against_Germans_in_1945

By their logic, that means Jews and Israel is complacent in aiding the Nazis and there were "Jewish Death Camps" because there were individual Jews that took advantage of the situation to survive and profit from (like infamously George Soros) despite not officially doing so.

youtube.com/watch?v=mqw2-TlaWMk

IDK, here's what the commies did to Polish children though:
bbc.co.uk/history/ww2peopleswar/stories/45/a6751145.shtml

I predict this leads to a new striped pajamas movie every year in Poland. Never forget.

Why are the jews attacking poland and claiming ownership?

This might work if polish media would be owned by poles. I'm sure PiS wants to fuck up foreugn media just like tgey fucked foreign malls on Sundays. Protip : polish shops will remain opened on Sundays. Taxing them didn't work so now we have this.

This is genuinely unsettling they all sound the sound and it looks so fake the way they are talking about it too.

good
fuck hobbyists, fuck lemmings, fuck normies and fuck appealing to any of them

Jews are now saying Poland built death camps of their own. And that Jews died when they never met a single German.

But history says that Poland was just as much of a victim of the Germans as any
Why are the jews lying all of a sudden? Seems fishy

what, they don't care about the many many poles who were sent to camps?
poles were subhuman according to the barbarian invaders

Same as always, they don't care about the truth, they want to use the holocaust as a political weapon

Those victims weren't Jewish so it doesn't count.

Poles are the most vocally anti-jewish people I've ever met. They love the fact that their country is now almost judenfrei after sharing it for centuries with millions of the most backwards jews on the planet.

By that logic, any country that use to be a colony aided and is responsible for it's own suppression.

>Bunch of invaders came into a country.
>Forcibly set up buildings and organizations to suppress the people of said country.
>Said buildings and organizations were in said country.
>Because said buildings and organizations were located within said country, ergo said country is responsible for its own suppression and horrific ordeal.

Fucking retarded, you Canadian cuck.

There's literally no problem with polish media in regards to that particular issue

It's just that those retards in parliament feel like they have to regulate everything all the time because they think everything can be solved through state action

The US government funds refugee centers and progressive rallies all across Europe, especially in Eastern Europe where whites are not as socially liberal. It will be our tax dollars that go to ruining Europe.

poland must be doing something good if the jews came with this shit

>If we somehow win this we will have to declare Kaczyński god emperor of mankind.
>implying
xDDDDD
The game is rigged from the beginning.

Relax, Trump has your back. At worst you get cry baby liberal cucks, which no one listens to anymore, or ameri turbo jews shilling against you.

Is Poland the most based country of all time?

It's about time we see a new Empire rise to sort out all this mess...

yes.

My grandpa used to say (inb4 translated to eng): If you do something, do it right, if not, then get the fuck out of the building site.

And THAT is why Germans shouldn't start killing ze jewz if they couldn't finish it.

how is anyone this stupid

poland was occupied during the war - any death camps were run by nazi's/russia depending on the location.

almost all of the jews who died were polish jews anyways.

more poles died defending jews than any other race

poland suffered the most during ww2 and by extension of that polish jews suffered the worse - and now the jews want to change the story?

how dare they be so stupid

Its time for you mother fuckers to kneel before the jewish people, ask for forgiveness and pay reparations !

Fuck Israel

Well, on one hand Trump seems to see Poland as an ally, but on the other hand he has his daughter married to a jew, he claimed Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel and is overall a "friend of Israel". I wonder which site will he choose...

Yes, the ashkenazi empire

id say the new generations of jews dont actually know they invented the holocaust, tbhfampai

Are you trying to mock me, user?

Trump is red pilled and is 4D chessing the fuck out of Israel. Whatever he does in response to this conflict will ultimately benefit Poland and put another nail into Israel's coffin.

Lol, most of our noblemen treated you kikes like shit. Back in the day it was perfectli fine to kick a jew on the street, and you're getting closer and closer to it.
You were literaly below peasant tier.

>"won't tolerate"

Tolerate my dick, Ben.

>Trump is red pilled and is 4D chessing the fuck out of Israel.
how stupid are you

wtf I love jews now

Not as dumb as you, clearly.

The only thing you nasty fuckers are good at is cleaning toilets in UK. Cheap labor thats what you are. Your women are cheap whores. probably 1000$ is enough to fuck entire Warsaw women.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_x_jAjRXqA

> (OP)
>fuckers will rather go to war with us than admit that they are wrong. Fuck them, I guess Iran will get some new military technology from "unknown source".

MAKE THIS VIDEO VIRAL FOR FUCK SAKES.....
youtube.com/watch?v=b-m39QKicqk

ENOUGH WITH THE MORAL BLACKMAILING...ENOUGH OF THE RACIAL GUILT TRIPPING.....THIS INSANITY HAS TO STOP!!!!

well at least he is putting jews in the front and show americans how control the country ,its to americans what to do whith the information,the problem here is the minorities has always been subjugated so they dont give a shit if wasp elites are changed for the jews ,the european american has lonely fight ahead

In the plc we woudn't even trust you to clean our toilets, people woud think you've covered it with some vile jewish ooze to burn our arses off. But keep doing what you're doing, more and more poles (and others) will see you for the greedy kikes you are.

Trump can't even cover up his Russia investigation in the white house yet all of you cocksuckers think he has a masterplan.
A guy who never worked in politics, who like an idiot boasted that unpredictability is his strenght. And how did that go for him? It alienated most allies in Europe, that's what.

Trust me we rather have toilet cleaners than oven dodgers.

Oh, you're a Shareblue shill? There, there, shill. No more tears, only dreams now.

We are better at being jews than you people are.

>mfw sent to poland to die for israel

That happened here too. We were on a good path and waiting for the old fucks to die off when identity politics came out of nowhere and divided the entire country. Now everyone wants to be a special class instead of being normal. Jews here also sided with the special class gib me batshit insane leftys even in spite of them wanting to destroy Israel/free Palestine. They’re a weird bunch desu.

At least we don't live in constant fear of getting Allahu Akbar'd as soon as we step a foot on a street of some shithole desert city.

Retarded poles
>we stand with based Israel against mudslimes!
>Israel hates you

>be netanyahu
>country demographics and economy in the toilet (20% arabs who'd like to holocaust you, 13% orthodox jews who refuse to work and live off welfare, both outbreeding european kikes)
>need money for gibs/nukes
>kraut reparations not enough
>look at map, auschwitz is in poland
>oyvey.jpg
>"polish death camps"

Atleast they have some good looking women. your women look like human toilets. ugly yellow teeth fat bitches.

This is the real takeaway to be honest.

>try to appease jews
>they try to kill you anyway

Same bullshit with SJWs and niggers.

>jewish women
>attractive

Even Jews don't like jewish princesses.