Elections, girl piss in public on the Fratelli D'Italia flag

Elections, girl piss in public on the Fratelli D'Italia flag

affaritaliani.it/milano/elezioni-ragazza-urina-in-pubblico-sulla-bandiera-di-fratelli-italia-521582.html

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/ondaitalica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>See Tattoo on her hand.
Nope.

These are the "people" that love to tell us how much they're democratics.

We'll gas them first.

the fuck is going on

pretty hot

How does this SJW trash all look the same? They all have the same ugly look on their faces with the same degenerate features no matter which country they are from.

Blackbag her and release her somewhere in India.

Notice how the woman on the billboard is 100 times hotter and classier than the degenerate pissing in public

Sorry I dont speak Ugandian can you translate it into English?

UNA
FOTTUTA
FOGLIA

The Bologna-Milano high speed rail was a mistake.

No gas, the un would hate us.
A nove bullet between head and neck, these is how they used to do in baltics. Leftists deserves no possibility

Keep in mind that Giorgia Meloni has recently gave birth at her top she was a cutiepie

The thot attacked a FdI gazebo, apparently assaulted an old man, and pissed on the flag.

I'm guessing the people there didn't react because there were too many cameras around, and the press would have painted them as le ebil fascists like usual.

How sure are you that that's actually a woman?

They're not even SJWs. They're gutter punks.

How can someone consider dating or even fucking her? She behaves like an animal so she should be treated as one. Utterly disgusting and very disturbing.

it says she knows da wei

defecating/urinating is the position in which youre most vulnurable, which is why dogs look at you awkwardly while shitting.

why is no one giving this bitch a good ole kick in the head??????

>Implying male antifas are interested in women

They are either genderfluid, or too afraid to sound like sexist sexual predators

There are a lot of those antifas and alike. I found their writing on a wall near the place where my mother lives, something like "antifa zone, against racism". I'm going to cross it one of these days.

Idk why but she makes my pee pee hard.

that is one ugly dude

Looks like shit dude...

Anyway, jump in my fashwave telegram channel italian anons! t.me/ondaitalica

That's why I wrote "Idk".

>would still bang

wtf I love casapovnd now?!