Raildex

Who has the best ass in Raildex and why is it Frenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dobc5y2T9fk
drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz8p5terd6THMGRkWE5mMi13dTg
mediafire.com/folder/3g6xx91vr8j5m/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_-_Volume_1-NT18+SS
mega.nz/#F!MdEliCAT!V0ZAte3zBjMq5Cg6McEtow
nyaa.si/view/929381
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Estelle is the cutest Raildex girl.

I noticed it before but is that "that pool"?

It actually is. What did you expect, they're Item.

Index NT 18 light novel video is up.

youtube.com/watch?v=dobc5y2T9fk

>Did he mean magic gods in this image?
>I imagine not so since he already had knowledge of Aiwass but I'm not sure what else he could mean.

Image riposted from last thread. No, of course he didn't mean magic gods. Remember he's talking to Stiyl here, not Tsuchimikado. Stiyl doesn't know he's a magician. He's most likely alluding to the fact that he's *the* Aleister Crowley. The fact that the conceptual weapon he used showed up in his city.

Little Norwegian among nips. Of course she has a better ass.

It proves existence of pure physical world without magic

Is this what Raildex fans like?
Pathetic...

I'm not to sure about that since IB has limits It can't destroy "natural" magic like souls and mana inside the earth.

(You)

UPLOAD NEW BATCH OF
TO ARU MAJUTSU NO INDEX PDF & EPUB
COMPLETED!

SHAREFOLDER:

>GoogleDrive:
drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz8p5terd6THMGRkWE5mMi13dTg

>Mediafire:
mediafire.com/folder/3g6xx91vr8j5m/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_-_Volume_1-NT18+SS

>Mega.nz
mega.nz/#F!MdEliCAT!V0ZAte3zBjMq5Cg6McEtow

Full Credit:
Baka-Tsuki Ultranova17
Torrent:
nyaa.si/view/929381

Man, this bitch is annoying. Literally skipped any scenes with her in them

No man, this bitch was fine but that twin-tailed teleporter one takes it to a whole new level.

Always some great stuff.

She was alright. As long as you could tolerate her voice, she can be quite tolerable herself

bloodsign illust where?

Sorry
I don't buy it this time,

Spoilers
話の内容としては、二転三転して面白かった。オリヴィアもちょっとキャラ薄かったけど、比較的良いキャラだったから良かった。ただ白き女王の打倒はもうちょい盛り上げて欲しがったかも。アッサリ勝ったという部分が最終的な仕掛けに繋がっているんだろうけど、こうエンタメ的にちょっと不満だったりします。あと、あとがき前の最後の文章「ヤツ」と「あの子」が誰だかわからないので、文章の意味が一切わからないのは、私だけなんだろうか。

>Nda
FTFY, Fre has no ass.

Whut?

That's Frenda, not Fre.

DE/AD

This ass is nearly completely flat even with Frenda bending over like that.

That's joke wasn't half bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Thank you for the links, again.

DELETE THIS

(((Esther))) is cute. Hope we also get a cute muslim waifu (male) who wants to do haram things with Accel.

>mudslime
>in MY raildex
Not so fast.

So you be telling me Estelle just steals a corpse of a dead student and uses her body as a vessel for a spirit that she can order around and LEAVES the city with her?

It's not really stealing, and Estelle already let her soul go peacefully.
The real crime is in the idol manga, where Hasami is actually still alive but is turned into a slave. I think Estelle secretly gets off on people calling her master.

Carissa failed though, and now the UK and its Commonwealth are being invaded by white haired degenerates

I doubt anyone saw that coming.

Orsola is wife material. I want to plow this nun.

I think she is the only woman not violent towards touma

>not having a harem

What about Komoe?

user she psychologically abuses him taunting him constantly that he is going to be held back all while pretending to be innocent.

True, but it's hard to tell if she like likes him sometimes.
Also, forgot hand towel girl likes touma and isn't violent towards him, I think.

That's because she wants him to succeed, user. Reverse psychology.

Don't worry, once Crowley reclaims the board chairman seat Touma will not have to worry anymore.

Fucking nice

>Frenda thread on a Saturday

I want to go shopping with Frenda.

They draw nipples in the manga?

Sometimes. Orsola is special because she's ended up being a favorite among the guys at the top.

Mugino had too

Mugino and Naru had them drawn in a more subtle way.

I don't remember naru having one

Naru for reference.

Not often

>Mugino has pepperoni nips

Oriana's boobs is a fucking hack

It does destroy ley lines. They just regenerate. This was how Gremlin was able to make the SoB clone track down Touma.

I feel like reading the mango.
Hm, is someone ever going to pick it up again, now that it's going beyond the amine?

*animu

I want my own pet Biri biri!!!!

>cartel shit
stop

I think I love Misaka too much

Purple

stop.

leave Mikoto to me.

At least those white haired degenerates are all British.

Misaka is my wife!

Railgun is the cutest

Mobiruposter hasn't bumped lately hasn't she?

Dere railgun a cute

CUUUUTEE

>Hamazura gets to see this every day but chooses not to tap it

Is a pity she had to split. She was also growing a nice rack

The cutest

Why the fuck is that bitch suspended upside down?

What does that even accomplish?

Endgame right here, nerds.

No, this is

Touma being a faggot and not going for the imouto end? Sounds about right. I guess no one will be marrying Leivinia.

that flat bitch with no ass is everything I don't like in anime whores. I just adore massive knockers and EXTRA THICC hips with sexy defined bodies

I'm not sure how, but that flat bitch with no body definition is really sexy to me. Every time she shows up I just want to fuck her. Why?

Touma seems like the kind of boy who'd be unable to resist being raped by an older woman.

read the manga

Just imagine fucking her deep in that ass and she teleports, vanishing right as you fire it off.

>ywn manhandle Kuroko's tiny body

Good.

The Hanged Man, the Windowless Building is the space where Aleister Crowley is reminded constantly of all his failures in life so that he will never stray from his path. Aleister Crowley created his own tarot deck, so this symbolic gesture probably isn't lost on him.

>the Hanged Man deals with sacrifice, delays and waiting - and also being bogged down and helplessness. We sacrifice every time we make a choice
>The Hanged Man is totally vulnerable, his attitude is "whatever will be, will be".

>Finally get around to watching Railgun S
>Oh this seems to be actually really good
>~16 episodes of a quite interesting and ever escalating problems with just the main character trying to solve it all on her own
>the mary sue appears out of nowhere for one and a half episodes and instantly solves all problems, ties up all loose ends and disappears so we can have a 2ndary half assed arc

Nani?

>secondary tries to watch a railgun arc that was originally an index arc
>mary sue
>literally needed Misaka and the Sisters, the latter finally growing a backbone after all they've been through, to actually win, essentially playing a major role in resolving the arc

Get cucked.

Hahahhahahahhahahahhahahah

How's your damsel in distress?

God, I just want Railgun's Daihaseisai to be animated just for the massive amounts of salt it can produce.

Mugino is for stripping and harassing in an alley together with your Skill-Out friends.

Shitway a shit.

>we will never see ojou loli Mugino

Nopan?