Naruto

Which one is the real heroine?

>stealing the role of heroine
By massive fan request.

Sasuke

I mean I like Hinata a whole lot more than I like Sakura but she didn't really do a whole lot to contribute to the fight against Madara and Kaguya.

Neither in Boruto.

This. It's even in one of the databooks.

>Since Naruto is to be considered the “hero”, from the beginning he’s receiving growing popularity as the protagonist, while Sasuke; who is usually being chased by numerous characters (in a romantic sense), even if he’s a guy, roughly speaking, he’s has the heroine status in this story.

Fuck off you cancerous Narutards

Nope.

/thread

Nope.

Reminder that Naruto would be far better if Sauce were a girl

Also would've made sure that The Last would be the greatest shitstorm of our lives

Does Boruto have a main heroine?
I haven't watched yet.

She literally saved Naruto, Kakashi, and Gai when she coordinated Ino's mind takeover of Obito

Fuck off and stay in your containment thread.

Nope.

Nope.

No.

>

>Nope.

Get out nurutard

Conan. She could've ended this whole mess if not for Uchiha hax powers.

ᴺᵒᵖᵉ.

Neither of them have enough relevance or strength to truly call them a heroine.

They literally only exist to breed the next generation. Hinata gave both Naruto a son and Sasuke the son he never had.

Sarada will purify the Uchiha line and become Hokage and therefore she is more worthy of the heroine title than Hinata and Sakura ever were.

˙ǝdoN

Definitely not fucking Sakura.

Really, Naruto has no heroine. Sasuke? Sasuke's the heroine.

>uchiha
>Konohas most powerful, legendary clan
That's not how you spell Senju though.

Yeah, Sarada. Though it feels more like Sarada is another MC existing next to Boruto rather than the heroine.

Sasuke's master/apprentice relationship with Boruto is the cutest shit ever. Almost redeemed his character for me.

Mitsuki

The customer is always right

Sakura was an irrelevant side character for almost the entire series. Hinata was adorable, but even more irrelevant than Sakura. Both of them only exist to be the love interests of real characters.

Naruto had no heroine in it. Tsunade probably came closest to being a female character that was relevant to the story.

Reminder that Sakura was cucked but Kishimoto backpedaled like a bitch

See Sasuke was the heroine. He was the Helen of Troy of Naruto.

The one and only.

You mean if we has Mariko has the heroine?

Do DragonBall fans argue over Bulma vs ChiiChii this much?

It's getting out of hand.

Past couple days theres been extended hinata vs Sakura bullshit in naruto threads for whatever reason.

People can't get over the fact a character as shitty as Sakura got her happily ever after.
Kish teased a cuck ending for her but trolled all the Sakura haters at the end.
N/S fans don't exit on Sup Forums so they don't have anyway to vent their anger.
So they just spout the obvious that Sakura is worst girl.

>gave naruto the puss
It's hinata, sakura wasn't even a competent heal bitch.

Will Narusaku ever stop raging?