I fucking hate this type of laws. my worst fear or be rated by some shill and put in prison in israel

i fucking hate this type of laws. my worst fear or be rated by some shill and put in prison in israel m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Israel-strongly-opposes-Polish-bill-outlawing-term-Polish-death-camps-539972

There were no polish death camps because the Holocaust is a hoax, they were just work camps in the general government.

there were no Polish death camps

but there should have been

Jews must be exterminated...we will repeat 1492 faggots

20% of your population has jewish blood

So? They must be purged

>be Poland
>do literally nothing wrong
>autistic Austrian warlord demands a city back that was historically Polish from its founding
>say no
>firebombs your cities and plunges world into World War 2
>Polish patriots never formally surrender and wage brutal underground resistance movement, constant thorn in the Nazi side
>Poles risk execution by hiding Jews in large numbers
>Polish underground makes it a death penalty to work with Germans
>Nazis open up camps for sole purpose of exterminating people
>Jews,Poles, fags, gypsies and all die in these camps
>80 years later kikes chimp out that the people that were trying their best to save Jews and suffered themselves in the holocaust dont want to be associated with the death camps

fucking Jews man..

Bit like our ancestors going to fight Hitler. Only for the Jews to turn around and try and wipe us out through mass immigration.

A really greatful lot aren't they. Is it any wonder the Germans turned on the Russian Jews who fled to Germany after WW1 within 2 decades?

That's a lie. Kids and women were killed right away, only some men did labor. Now with Belzec, Sobidor and Treblinka those were killing sites not camps.

Don't worry Hombre. Al-Andalus will return.

Sure, ignore the Kielce Pogrom.

>tfw no europe free of poles.
Why live?

Play victoria 2

enjoy your future muslim state you retard

Poles are the same as muslims just christian (by the way both branches of judaism)

>hating poles for no reason other than "muh prussia"
The reason you failed is because you couldn't look ahead far enough.

Finally a decent criticism of Poland.

I dont hate them because of the past but of the time beeing.

Tey steal, they rape, they commit all kinds of crimes. and this all over europe

i guarantee you have at least 25% slav genes

>25%
That's a conservative estimate.

So you’re saying that all the female survivors and survivors who were children at the time there are lying because they would’ve been killed immediately? The argument is against you either way.

HAHAHA. Fuck Jews and their sympathy mongering. Go back to the chamber.

Those type of laws are unnecessary. Such things should be settled by citizens, not the state

Im in fact 100% Slav since my parents are from Slovenia, dosent change the pole situation

Really though what the fuck. Do Israelis in Politics not know the difference between Poland and Germany?

tfw volksdeutsch but don't speak german

that's true

>Save kikes during the holocaust
>Two generations later the (((EU))) bullies you for not taking in Arabs i.e. more anti semites
>European kikes can't piss and moan about increasing anti semetism
>Israel demands reparations and criticizes one of the few nations that risked itself for ungreatful hook noses

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes (you)

Fuck you HANS. You got outsmarted by the Poles.

Yes, immigrant polish are usually trash. But hating Poland because of them is like hating pierogis because the guy who sells them fucked your sister.

Pure coincidence

But Poles don't ram their vehicles into other people (Excluding drunk driving accidents), that's a big plus for them

>>Poles risk execution by hiding Jews in large numbers
the one fatal mistake, as we can see

>Kielce Pogrom.
Done by communist intelligence agencies like UB and Jews in it.