ITT: Top tier MCs

ITT: Top tier MCs

wrong thread goddamnit

Shin needs to prove him self in this arc that he is more than Guts. He literally get surprised at anything.

Gay ability.

shin
it's Xin you weeb

Is the anime even good? I read the manga.

dam I didn't know another Natsume Ono manga got an adaption, excited to start this

Generic

Even more generic

This is a good MC . In fact if it wasnt for him I wouldnt have bothered to keep at it

>generic shounenshit MC
nah

Speaking of guts.

lmao he's cursed with the t-rex arm mushi

No.

>that manga ending

I never thought things could get so crazy but boy was I fucking wrong

"It's...It's gone."

he only got good as a hobo, he was awful in S1

A bit bland compared to the circus acts surrounding him, but it's uncommon to see an MC who gets shit done right out of the gate these days.

>BLACKED Swordsman
>top tier

Yes.

The one and only

both her and johnny

Only correct post so far.

I liked the guy from Drifters

Epic post, user! It just gets funnier every time you say it!

Shinji is ALPHA AS FUCK

Only good post in the thread and it was an accident.

Can someone tell me name of a recent manga which starts as your typical shitty romance comic written by the most unoriginal faggot ever but then it shows MC being a sociopath that tries to act like a novel MC to get girls? (he gets friendzoned by both of his crushes on the same day and cucked by his only two friends). For some reason I forgot about it

I loved this guy but goddamn I miss Sukeroku. He reminded me of by best friend.

Several parts of the manga can reference this one round (which had a very intense buildup to it too, with many decisive moments). Plus, it's rare for manga/anime to put the reader/viewer into the last boss' perspective for the match's final moment. Just try to predict what's MC's winning tile(s) before he draws it.

Shirou is a god-tier MC, if you disagree then you're blind and not seeing the story for what it is. (God do I love being able to say this. Thank god the Fate fandom doesn't see a difference with VNs and anime.)

Is this a joke. The Fate fandom seems the anime only retards as secondary faggots. And Shirou is horrible. Generic self insert "I have to save everyone" we've seen a thousand times. And if you think his background makes it justifiable then lurk the fuck more.

REEEEEEE HAVEN'T READ THE VISUAL NOVELS GEDDOUT!

Anyone who got to fuck Saber and Rin is my personal hero.

I read the VNs. They sucked.
>REEEEEE

>all these shit-tier mcs

make way niggers

What about Space Dandy? He's a pretty dandy guy

NO.

>tries to kill best girl because muh sister muh betrayal
>abuses minors
>alcoholic
At least you were fun to watch in combat.

came here to post this

Only if you mean Manga Shinji

Fucking this