Nanatsu no Taizai 221 Spoilers

It's time for more Elizabeth and the best boy.

JP pics:
imgur.com/a/twCpu
imgur.com/a/Ki15R
Korean tl:
wasabisyrup.com/archives/OhBhyFk35gc

So what, he is inside of Merlin? I'll never understand why Mel thought it was a good idea to not tell everyone what all the commandments can do.

He cursed Merlin and it somehow allows him to talk with Elizabeth when she tries to break it.

>Best boy saving this shitty manga again
Thanks you based Zeldris.

Truely a best

Still wonder how nuclear he will go after learning the fate of vampire qt.

What's taking the english translations so long?

niggastream came out.

its out

Is Zeldoris going to spill the beans about everything? I'm getting tired of Mel refusing to explain anything.

At this point I'm surprised Mel wasn't cursed with some secrecy spell.

Meliodas deliberately holds stuff back, probably for his own ends.

"Hi guys, I'm the crown prince of the Demon clan" probably wouldn't do down that well.

I really like how he pathologically can't tell anything to anyone about his past, not even to his love or his best friend. Adds more character.

Also, he is more than 3000 years old. He is probably tired of explaining everything to different people all the time.

I can understand him not divulging certain information, but for example it never made sense that he didn't tell anyone what the powers of the 10 Commandments were.

Think about it, if Escanor wasn't overpowered and didn't happen to be in the right places at the right time, all of the 7 deadly sins would've died horribly. Ban might have even been able to defeat Galan and Mera on his own if he knew what Mera's power was and that demons outright die if they lose 7 hearts.

I thought Estarossa would be the one opening part of her past life, but Zeldris makes up for a nice POV too.

>"Hi guys, I'm the crown prince of the Demon clan" probably wouldn't do down that well.
It would still save so much trouble and potential failed tactics. Plus the sins know he's a demon and trust him regardless.

I mean, some Commandment intel would be nice at least.

Not really, the last 3000 years there weren't any Ten Commandments running around and trying to conquer all of Britannia.

>I really like how he pathologically can't tell anything to anyone about his past
He can if he is miraculously drunk enough, like with Zaratras long ago. He still didn't let out much though.

Implying he isn't telling Elizabeth because she might be hurt after learning the truth.

About Ban, didn't he and King leave before the 10C got freed? Then in Ishtar, King wasn't really in the mood to listen to Mel, if he told him he was the Captain of the 10C, King might even tried to kill him. They met next time at the tournament, and before he could talk to them, they were separated by Dolor's finger ring platform things. Then he died. And now they think only Zel is alive, who he might doesn't want to talk about since it's his brother. And he might doesn't even know what are his powers, it's possible Zeldris only joined after Mel's betrayal, given the gap between their ages.

Face it, fags. This series is garbage.

Mel really is one filthy cradle robber

Missed a page.

No u

But he himself said this chapter that he is the one that isnt ready for the truth and how people might react to it

I would be more impressed if Margaret showed ANYTHING besides her willingness to just die.

Oh fuck, Nakaba really will give us MargaretXVivian.

In the novel, Gowther made a crossword puzzle Margaret solved. "The one that solves it all shall kiss the witch and gain an invitation to the banquet" And then Vivian told Margaret she didn't finish it, because she still needs to kiss the witch. And now Vivian is referrd as a witch.

You are completely right, i had to go back and check and yeah Ban and King left before the 10C got released. But he still didn't tell anyone at all, he could've told his companions at the time like Gil and the other dumbos, Slader, Elizabeth, Arthur and so on.

Remember, Vivian is on the verge of death thanks to Merlin's curse and her own masochism. She might be already dead and Margaret just needs to find Gil.
Or Margaret will give birth to Gil's son and die in a forest looking for the witch, Arthurian legend style.

Threesome is impending.

Oh, the horror!

>those two are travelling together
Wait, did someone join Margaret? If they don't have to worry, must be someone high profile. I didn't see Gowther this chapter, maybe him?

>when you were little....
Fuck, this is so wrong. How many times did he killed a spoiled Elizabeth and decided to raise her himself into a perfect cumslut?

Both will love it, both are crazy.

So the Merlin and Escanor thing was just dropped? I actually thought Escanor would get some development.

King should have more trust in his powerlevel. Gloxinia took that elbow to the neck like a champ.

>So the Merlin and Escanor thing was just dropped?
What thing?

Rather, he probably feels guilty his lover got cursed alongside him and can't man up enough to face her reaction and leading question of who he truly loves.
With the clues given to Elizabeth so far, it's natural for her to feel like a replacement/projection of the original goddess, and it will only worsen thanks to Zel.

>elizabeth can stop the curse
>mentions that zeldris was inside merlin
>escanor hears it
>leaves without telling anyone for camelot to save both merlin and arthur

The irony being, of course, that all the Elizabeths ARE the original.

Hendy has got a really nice costume. I'll repeat, I really like how Nakaba isn't afraid to change characters' clothes. Other manga do it too, but in NnT it happens more frequently.

Page 20 Zel just wants his brother back from the enchantress.
But I feel otherwise Mel got in this curse because of Elizabeth.

Last week's first page.

>obtain gf
>immediately becomes cocky
Sounds about right

>Nope, not at all
Spoilers translated it as 'Yes, everything', which is true?

We know Meliodas is cursed by his father. but do we have any inclination as to who cursed Elizabeth?

My working theory is that both Meliodas and Elizabeth have been cursed by their parents for sleeping with the enemy.

>that slow laughter
What a cheeky rascal.

If you remember the Escanor Gowther fight, the Merlin thing was already resolved there. He might decide to go find Arthur for Merlin if the day persona gets in control, but now Merlin's well being is more important.

Or Eli cursed herself, so she can extend her life to be with Mel forever. But actually, Eli's, Mel's and Hawk's curses are all different.Who cursed Hawk?

One of his siblings, of course.

It makes sense that Hendy's first thought was Elisabth, since he was defeted by her power.

Why does she even bother wearing armor and having a weapon? She tried to kill herself by jumping off a cliff so she's probably just a normal human and a sheltered princess at that. She wouldn't even be able to defeat some peasants armed with pitchforks let alone a holy knight or a demon.

Kissing witches is a serious business, she has to look like a real witch kisser to make it work.

If Mel and Elizabeth's curses are broken, will they turn into adults?

She wants to look like a proper knight, if she aims for the witch's heart. Just wait, Vivian will immediately forgets Gil and falls for Margaret when she sees her in her armored, knightly glory. Next time Gil will have to rescue Margaret from Vivian's rape dungeaon. Or rescue Vivian from Margaret's.

But Mel is an adult.

Probably just start properly aging. Or maybe in Mel's case, he will start looking his age, as in a pile of bones.

But Vivian then finished it herself, and got access to Merlin's notes about fusions.

So the fusion dance is the way to unlock Gilthunder's D?

What witch did she kiss to finish it?

I wish Nakaba would just get on with this conflict. The training flashback took ages and now we're getting some setup for Zeldris even though he was already established as a villain. I wanna know how the goddesses play into all of this and how they're going to get their powers back and if they'll continue their demon genocide.

Nah, it was related to creating better chimeras, and then hopefully pump it full of demon blood.
It was a stained glass window featuring Merlin or something.

Looks like a secondary knight group is forming. The Seven Supporting Sins.
Hawk, the pet of Pride
Oslow, the pet of Gluttony
Elaine, the girlfriend of Jealousy
Elizabeth, the girlfriend of Lust
Who are the missing three?

Agreed, I like when characters do change their clothes once in a while. I realize that artists want their character to have some kind of signature look, but after years of reading manga, it comes across as anything from laziness, carelessness to lack of confidence in their own character design, if they're afraid the character loses their style if their change their outfit.

Anybody agree, that Nakaba fucked up a little with the order of arcs? After Mel's death, we should have switched over to King and Diane immediately, and just imply that there was training after the flashback, and the switch to Lioness, instead of Lioness first, and Diane after. That way, Mel would stay dead for more, and Diane and King would have time for training.

has dreyfus done anything after the fraudrin arc

So when are we going to see the inevitable scene where Merlin power amplifies Escanor's Sun nuke?

powerlevels

human diane is as strong as galand now

Maybe when Escanor finally meets his match in the goddess arc. There's no way Nakaba is going to just have him steamroll every single fight he's in so eventually he will job to hype up some new threat, maybe the last archangel or the six black knights or whatever.

On Elizabeth, there's an interesting tidbit with her status towards the group.

Before the pope reformed the list in the 6th century, there were eight sins. The eighth was despair. (The pope changed it by removing despair, combining vainglory and pride and adding envy)

Escanor is going to lose to zeldris and merlin will save him and be all "b-b-aka why would you go all alone"

Dreyfus, the Knight of Spaghetti.
Hendrickson, the Druid of Shyness.
Howser, the Great Hol Knight of tfw no gf
Jericho the Knight of Dead Siblings
Gilthunder the Thunder Rod
Vivian the Witch of Lust for the Rod
Margaret the princess of Much Needed Character Development
Griamore the Knight of Tomboys4Life
Veronica the princess of NotFitEnough
Bartra the King of No Respect
Matrona the giantess of FitEnough
Slader the knight of Gay

Choose any you like.

hold the fuck up
We dont know if dreyfus was the spaghetti or fraudrin

Remember when zeldris was supposed to free the other demons instead of sitting on a chair

Galan is three times stronger than human Diane. She could take him on for three more seconds now.

What if zeldoris actually did the stupid "push estarossa against the sun" move because he had to physically touch him to prevent the commandment from activating

Estarossa never turned his back on the enemy but he did feel anger.

We just need a crime from despair, and she can be an offical Eight sin. What animal would represent the sin of Dispair? Maybe she attacks Mel after Zeldris tells her the truth?

See
It's a nice chair

I'm confused as shit.
Oslow goes with King, who is Sloth.
Elaine loves Ban, who is Greed.
Elizabeth is paired with Mel, who is pride.
Or are you saying they are like sub-sins?

The only way to free them is with Elizabeth's blood. He won't go near her as long as Escanor exists. Zeldris' plan now is proably waiting for the natural death of Escanor, and praying he won't attack him in Camelot.

Commandments are immune to eachother's commandment.

I guess I forgot Guila the knight of Indiscriminate Bombings and Zeal of the pure Sibling Love.

All of Fraudrin's most spectacular failures, planned or not, happened when he was in Dreyfus's body.

No, never happened.

He did it to give his brother power and support, just like Shirou and Saber combined their strength to kill Berserker seven times with one hit in Fate/Stay Night.

No, zeldoris has to touch estarossa to stop estarossas commandment, the whole power sealing deal

Perhaps she already has a sin, from the holy war.
Raven's sin of Despair maybe? Or a Unicorn? Panda?