Hey Americans, why did you kill our tourists?

Hey Americans, why did you kill our tourists?

We didn't?

Their blood is on your hands.

WHY DID YOU HACK OUR ELECTIONS??

Next time we will put you to rule a female-feminist-nigga.

Because they were stupid enough to get themselves killed.

In fact, why don't you send more tourists, we'd to kill them too.

What happened to that niggers eyes?

Atlantic Neggers inflicted torture on them.

W..what the fuck happened

Atlantic Negroes conducted exploratory activities on the nuclear objects of the Northern Urals, sent to us sabotage groups, one of which was met by Soviet tourists.

it was aliens

So the theory actually goes.

Do not joke with the war
Do not joke with the war f...

ayyo, holup. You be trying to tell me that America is responsible for those dumb retards dying while "camping" Ivan, you must go my friend.

The whole thing was weird though, there’s no denying. What’s the most popular explanation?

One more word, and we will elect to your post the president of this demoniacal Jew

Yeti attack

>Built a oven into tent without exhaust pipe.
>Wonder why people die

Jewish-Russian media say they were covered by an avalanche
But we know who the real criminal is.

You fuckers have always had such a hard on for fighting America. My god it is so pathetic at this point.

but who is he? I can't read filthy snow ape language.

spoopy

got more pictures?

i've heard everything from Yeti to aliums. I remember reading that they were radioactive when the campsite was found, my opinion is that they got too close to some commie weapons testing and got btfo.

...Your next president.

Is this the Devils pass incident and how the fuck would america be responsible for it?

Sorry, it was better than having the ayys kill us instead.

Still, they were tortured, beaten and turned over after death.

They misinterpreted noises at night as a snowslide, which is why they left their tents as soon as possible.
Since they wore very little clothing, they quickly suffered from hypothermia, were disorientated and probably died before sunrise.
A tragic mountaineering story, but unfortunately nothing else.

F

t. yeti

untill dead

right comrade, because they weren't set upon by wild animals after the fact.

untilll dead

>complaining about something that happened 100 years ago to strangers on a Mongolian basket weaving forum

seems more than plausible. What do you think the noise they heard actually was? And what about the one dude on their team being some kind of KGB spoop.

>Piled in a motti
Looks like they got Finned

Maybe it was a snowslide but one that died before it could reach them; or maybe the echo of a sonic boom of MIGs practicing at night; or a rockfall.
I am living in the lowlands, I donÄt know much the sounds in the mountains, I am just guessing

yeah, I'm willing to bet it was some military shit that they heard. I remember reading that in the nights leading up to when they died, they saw lights and shit up above the mountains, most likely flares. Sucks for them.

Don't do it, you will fuck the entire world.

There is a wonderful b-movie featuring this event.
I think I am going to watch it again tonight.

OP is drunk, folks

Oprah 2020 confirmed.

That sounds like KGB shit.

>Soviet tourists
Coincidentally most of them worked at the top secret Chelyabinsk-40 research complex.

Jews aren't really apart of any country user
They put themselves over all of us

>off by 10
You had one job, Ivan.

Ayтиcт блять.

I would say: the Ayy Lmaos did it!

>Tragedy in deep Ural
>American
Heck, there is a even a decent horror game about it, pic rel.

Jews traffick our kids in their probate courts.
Jews bankrupt the us with the Canadian TSX.
Jews launched a missile at Hawaii.
Jews false flagged the US in 9/11, Sandy Hook, bostom Bombs and LV
Americans are going to have to fix the Jew problem or it will be nuked this year.

Which tourists? Is it the ones shot in Miami because someone was targeting tourists’ cars, or are you talking about the ones who get shot because they get the wrong addres to a party or something and get shot trying to B&E?

To be fair we've really been the ones provoking them this time around, especially with the hacking bs..

Vladimir Volfovich Zhirinovskij. Best known for giving people beat downs over political discussions. Changed his last name to hide that he's a Jew. Founded and leads, unsurprisingly, the Liberal Democratic Party.

Every. Time.