Crystal Energy, Food Secrets

This is a post in response to an earlier one today. What are some redpilled truths relative to crystal energy? In addition, what are (((they))) not telling us about food/water/nutrition/medicine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qNf9nzvnd1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idk yo this is a politically incorrect topic that is politically incorrect to discuss

I just bought this dank mineral cluster for 50$ in the park off a Jamaican gentleman. Did I get ripped off?

This one tastes like blue raspberry freeze pops. I wonder how that relates to it's supernatural abilities.

Here is the one that cured Magic Johnson's AIDS and killed Osama, acquired via FOIA request.

crystals carry a piezo electric charge, quartz is basically an organic flash drive with an almost infinite storage. many undisclosed applications. just for example, rubies are used for lasers. also precious metals like silver and gold conduct electricity, royalty of old wore a lot of gold for a reason. about medicine, theyre not telling you that its fake bullshit and we have forgot to learn healing ourselves. eating good can also raise your frequency, which makes you feel better. theres shit in the food and water now, theres shit in the air, which is quite sad.

Preliminary human studies have shown this particualar specimen as extraordinarily effective against Autism and Pimples On the Ear.

>piezo electric
Piezoelectricity is the electric charge that accumulates in certain solid materials in response to applied mechanical stress. The word piezoelectricity means electricity resulting from pressure and latent heat.

This means you need mechanical stress for the electricity to exist, it is not inherent to the crystal.

also electricity is electricity, how it is generated doesnt matter.

how do i measure my frequency?

piezoelectricity is constant in a crystal. everything is energy frequency and vibratoin

by definition it is a form of Potential Energy. It is not inherent to the crystal. Even if it were, it would be no different than electricity that can be generated by moving copper coils past a magnet.
>Potential energy
In physics, potential energy is the energy possessed by an object because of its position relative to other objects, stresses within itself, its electric charge, or other factors. Wikipedia

what the the numbers correspond to? also, how would you increase consciousness on that scale?

youtube.com/watch?v=qNf9nzvnd1k Concentrate on this and see what part resonates with you the most

How do I measure my frequency? I would like to test different crystal effects on my vibration.

Nah nigga, smoke that shit

hahaha thats just subjective, not a real measurement. You can't possibly be basing your beliefs on something this flimsy, can you?

It's literally nothing.Imagine the trillions of dollars you have to pay minimum wage nurses and greedy doctors to cover it up.Globally.Its just impossible to cover up something on this scale.

A crystal is what allows the jedi to attune to their lightsaber not to mention generate the plasma beam.

It would be inherent to the crystal in the same way a heat capacity or something is inherent to a crystal

Uh,no.Everything has potential energy.Have you even been to high-school?

true.
>the singapore education system, everyone
Maybe you can tell me why you guys think the electricity generated by a crystal is any different from conventional methods.

>America talking about shitty education
Crystals do not generate "electricity".At least,the type that you are thinking of.Static electricity,probably,but I don't think crystals are a good insulator.
Electricity is made up of protons and electrons anyway,in that sense it is the same as everything has the potential to conduct electricity,just to varying amounts.

>wikipedia
there you go, research more

this is Hz I believe, but don't quote me on it. You start increasing consciousness by being in those states of higher frequency. A first step is to be aware of your emotions, be in an observing state and see what certain things make you feel. Its the first step of awakening, one needs to take control of his body and mind first before taking on the physical world, which is also not what it seems. Its all about perception on the end.

There is no way crystals vibrate 700 times a second,if it does you could literally feel it.

>Electricity is made up of protons

so why carry a crystal if it does the same thing as standing next to an electrical outlet? We shouldnt have any diseases, just stand under high tension lines.

the chart I posted was of human vibrational frequency, but you can literally feel crystal vibrating if you hold them. Once you reach a meditative state of mind, you can really feel it

>the singapore education system

protons and electrons.Protons are positive charges,electrons negative charges

>the chart I posted was of human vibrational frequency
no
>but you can literally feel crystal vibrating if you hold them
no you can't.

They are conductors/insulators to varying amounts.Electrical outlets are very efficient,a crystal,not so much.

This is embarrassing. You guys are Europeans, not some superstitious shitholers.

so i can get the same unevidenced benefits by just walking around my house? good to know. who cares about crystals then?

yes, one can, have you tried it? I have, I can say it with 100% certainty

>Redpilled truths about magic crystal memes
That much like astrology, they are effective ways of identifying confirmed retards.

they are apparently just that, hahaha, sorry bud.

i guess tesla was just a superstitious faggot too r-rite?

A proton is a specific type of subatomic particle. When you're talking about electricity, you're just talking about positive charge. This is usually called a hole (the "hole" being the absence of an electron).

I wasn't supporting crystal usage.My post was to evidence that crystals are useless.

you might be schizophrenic, or you may have been duped. there are some pretty small vibrating devices you there, if the crystal was being held by someone else, or in some sort of stand or attachment, i would be highly suspicious it just had a small motor on it, otherwise you are crazy.

Tesla believed in free energy,he went insane towards the end of his life

oh, my bad. Sorry, bud.

In conventional methods,sure.But do some research on wet cell batteries.It is possible to transfer charges through protons,just that it is less efficient and thus not used today.

He also "destroyed" his sexuality. Whatever that means.

That he did believe in, because he already made the free energy systems. (((They))) would like you to think he went insane yes. “The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”

nice evasion from my question lol

oh, sorry, yeah i love rocks and have held at hundreds of crystal formations.

Pick something up a little higher. Now it has more potential energy. This not inherent to the crystal.

Think of it this way: press on a crystal now it get an electrical potential across the ends by a factor intrinsic to the crystal. Release it and then it goes back. Connect the ends and let it light a bulb and you've converted pressure into electrical energy into light energy. It isn't magical it's letting you convert one form of energy to another, and if you're going that route, stuff an electric motor in your pocket to live to 500.

the trick is, can you reach different states of consciousness through meditation? If you can, try holding a crystal in those states and you will remember what I said

Free energy is impossible.First off,if you are talking about generating energy from nature,we already have renewable energy.The thing is,the structures required to obtain renewable energy(solar panels) require money to build and maintain it.
Free energy is economically impossible.

Yes,I wasn't supporting crystal usage.My post was to evidence that crystal usage is pointless.
I took chemistry and physics in high-school.It's not impressive,but I know enough to understand the science behind things.

wrong, its possible, do you know what wardenclyffe tower was?

its just the meditation bud. crystals are really cool for a lot of ways, but not because they effect our biology while in close proximity.

Yes,wireless tranmission.Don't tell me the tower costed $0 to build and maintain?

well, if you ever start going into the occult you will get it, and no, its not just meditation

Nice crack you got dere

ok, well. crazy confirmed. im out, boys, we tried.

Crystals allow you to connect to the astral plane especially if you are on LSD or LSA while doing this.

if you look at energy from that way, if you think it's not a free energy system because one still has to use energy to build and maintain it, then one could say its not a free energy sytstem

baka, how disappointing.

get woke son

If your variation of free energy means energy from nature,we already have windmills,solar panels,hydroelectric dams and some others

agaritine, look into it.

and oil.

>emotions are frequencies, maaaaaaaaaaaaan
Lemme guess, you took a shit ton of LSD and your literal hallucinations are the basis for this belief?

I was talking about the piezoelectric effect and relating the piezoelectric modulus as constant for a crystal because OP is kinda wonky, and the piezoelectric effect is cool. And I realized after I posted that you weren't even supporting crystal healing.

>Crystals allow you to connect to the astral plane especially if you are on LSD or LSA while doing this.
Just be careful of the trans-dimensional TSA, make sure all Karma is packaged in clear plastic bags and don't carry any chi over 100ml.

Stop smearing his reputation like this. He thought he found a loop hole when it comes to an inverse square He didnt.

Oil takes longer to renew than it is being used

I had a friend who was into all of that stuff. Made Orgone generators. Made one for me specifically. He told me to focus my intent on the generator and I would get that one thing I focused on. Many years later it finally came to me. Maybe his little Orgone generator worked. Who knows.

what is the ether?

yep, but its free for now.

What?

he just said "the ether" hahahaa

energy can be taken from it, its limitless

ofc you would disproove of such concepts, you come from a nigger infested country, its ok man, it might get better, based from your previous posts i wouldnt be sure youre not a cointel operative

Disproven by Michelson and Morley and it's spelled aether

how can i independently verify the existence of "the ether"?

Its pure nonsense,an electromagnetic field to propagate light doesn't exist.Refraction and reflection is caused when light goes through an optically denser/less dense medium to another mefium.

Are you a fucking retard? Quartz crystals are used in watches around the world because their vibration frequency is quintessentially reliable.

>crystal energy

mfw he thought the mickelson morley experiment was to verify the motion of the earth (they already knew it was moving).

You can't.You can independently verify the existence of reflection and refraction of light,which is a better theory

Lumiferous ether, before general relativity people thought that light needs a medium to propagate, like sound propagates through air. There were experiments to find it but none succeeded because it doesnt exist.

Except it does of course as the fabric of space-time itself can be regarded as the ether. Checkmate Einstein.

>You can't
thats the point i was making :D

They vibrate fast enough that we can't feel it.700hz is nothing compared to the 32768hz of quartz

one cannot disaprove something that exists, theres many ways and names for it lol

ill drop a pill before I leave, use it as you wish. you baby level woke ppl also think auras are bullshit, am i right? make glasses with sterling silver frames and blue quartz lenses, you will be able to see them

einstein is one of the biggest shills in history

Yeah,it was to tell others

resonance freq doesnt mean its constantly vibrating. you are silly af homie.

omg i can't believe what i am seeing
ELECTRicity STUDIES electrons FUCKING NIGGER
chinks arre based they said...........

Seriously.The "aether" exists in other forms,sure.But the magical properties of it that you claim it does do not exist

Well, that’s isn’t how science works, sweetie.

You need to be naked with a garment draping your body user.
You can then heighten thee ability of the body from stone piezo.

I don't know about watches,but K.P.T(Kinetic Particle Theory)states that solids vibrate constantly

bump
looking for proper crystal combinations to power my time machine.

Search up on sodium ion battieries.Fun fact:Sodium ions are cations,so if they can transmit electricity,protons can transmit electricity.
Think twice before you type,yeah.

i suppose they would be since they arent at absolute zero, but that certainly wouldnt support the idea that crystals have any unique powers, and the dude who said he feels the vibrating is still crazy.

Yeah, but ether is the historical name for diethyl ether, which gets you high. Aether is pronounced "ether", but it is a very different thing. Please explain the results of the michelson Morley experiment then. It was the turning point that changed everyone from believing in a medium for electromagnetic radiation (aether) to completely not believing in it.