Masterpieces don't exis-

>masterpieces don't exis-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LYCIKfj7E1Q?t=2h32m59s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They do but why posting that astocious piece of shit?

>k-on
Whatever made you sleep better.

Another one added to the list.

>he never finished season 2

Meme pic.

Being this wrong.

Wow... I've come back to Sup Forums after nearly ten years and I found is still cancer. Bye, see you again in another ten years...

The majority of them are legit.

>...

But john, you are the cancer.

I'm guilty of shilling half that list. The good half.

If you wanna get taken seriously when you make an ironic chart at least remove the garbage from it, like Code Geass.

>Watching it first:
1st season 7/10
2nd season 6/10
movie 7/10

>Re-watching it, years later:
1st season 9/10
2nd season 10/10
movie 9/10

People who deny K-On the status of absolute masterpiece just didn't re-watch it. It becomes so much better the second time.

Sup gramps

good bait mixes truth with lies

It's true desu, shit hit me extremely hard years after leaving high school. Most people here write it off because of memes and all the autistic waifu posting and shit but it ends up being a really good show in the end.

True K-on had amazing character development and shows how a group of friends strengthens their bond throughout the passage of time. Most people who hate on this show is probably a moe hater or had their taste defined by the mecha golden age

>k-on
Kek. Do people still remember this crap? Even nips forgot it.

K.on is better than everything on that list.

And that list include some of the best anime ever.

>tfw k-on and moeblob yukiko's char designs killed sora no woto from being successful

According to who?

>forgot

No anime related news can't compare an hypothetical announcement of new K-ON material

To me

This is a true MASTERPIECE

It's another one yes

Imagine being this much of a tasteless faggot.

>No anime related news can't compare an hypothetical announcement of new K-ON material
Sure.

>158342790
>giving this image a (you)
school's out.

wtf are you saying? Japan don't give a shit about k-on.

You must have had a horrible life.

Y-Yes

what did he mean by this

Sad but true. Love Live, Kemono Friends and Kancolle are the most popular things in Japan now, and literally any other anime related is insignificant compared. K-on never was so popular though.

How can anyone dislike Lain?

Hyouka, Aria, Haruhi, and Kino shouldn't be on that list. Everything else looks spot on.

Go to bed Digibro

Didn't even know Sup Forums liked Baccano, 5 cm/s, Time of Eve. Those are all actually pretty bad.

Pretty good rec chart though

>Those are all actually pretty bad
Fuck you

Nice numbers.

Checked

digits confirm truth

Mugi best girl

They are

for Tyrone

I unironically think the first season is meh and average

maybe because you're gay? like really really really really really really reallly reallly reallly really really really really really really reallyr relally really reallly reallly really really reall yreallly reall y really really really really really really really reallly really re alrelad homosexual

What about Fate, Osomatsu, Madoka, YOI, Im@s, Touken Ranbu?

I don't know if I'd go that far, but it's definitely better than most people think once they actually finish it.

t. never watched K-ON to the end

Exactly.

You sure about that? It sold extremely well and this is literally the most hype I've ever seen any fucking anime "concert" or event,

youtu.be/LYCIKfj7E1Q?t=2h32m59s

Delet

It is average, 2nd season is where it ends up doing a lot more.

They are very successful, but mostly among otakus. LL, KF and KC are popular even with the normalfags.

That's nothing compared to a ยต's concert.

For me, this is what it was like on the first watch (about a year ago):
K-On!: 7/10
K-On!!: 8/10
K-On! the movie: 7/10
The movie felt pretty boring, in my opinion. It wasn't really outstanding, nor did anything out of the ordinary actually happen (other than the trip to London or the concert, but that wasn't even handled like some sort of magical life-changing experience or anything of that sort). It didn't have any emotionally-touching scenes.
Even if I were to rewatch K-On! in two or three years, I feel like it'd still be an 8/10 anime, not a 9/10.
The club room scene from episode 24 did make me cry and all, but it didn't make me cry as much as, for example, Clannad did.

LL and im@s concerts shits all over that embarrassment.

I still thought it had some good moments, that's all.

-t.

this

>no LWA
>no GuP
>no Umaru
>no Gab DropOut
what kind of a list is this?

Moefag contrarians deserve to be shot

But we just had one!

The problem with the movie is that the series already used the most moving scenes already.

I would have liked more adventuring in London, myself.

>masterpiece
The only piece K-On is is a piece of shit

Checked.

I wish K-on actually were on this list, would give it some great credibility

I got bored on like ep5 and dropped it. Don't get why its so popular.
Nichijou was KyoAni's high point.

Jin-Roh and GITS 1995 are fantastic though
Agree with mostly everything else

>nichijou autist has shit taste
what a surprise

Exactly the response I expected

nice meme face, did you get it from reddit

This is mostly a list of niche shit that could have a random chance to hit your tastes perfectly, so that you may see random Sup Forumsnons shilling them to death.
K-On instead is just mass appeal shit.

Are you serious? Surely this is bait...

k-on is garbage. But it is a masterpiece in terms of CGDCT anime. So there's that, I guess.

oh shit i've been caught
retreat! retreat! (back 2 reddit)

This actually implies better taste than Sup Forums has.

Flip Flappers was mediocre though

You posted the wrong image, OP.