Cockroach Conspiracy

There is this Episode of Myth-busters that is looking into Cockroaches and Poo as Rocket-fuel.

They got rid of any trace. There are few clips of it but its not listed on wikipedia or the Myth-busters wiki/fan sites. Its like they don't want us to know.

I do think Bugs and poo could be used as rocket-fuel and it looks like the government is trying to hide it from us.

discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/videos/cooking-show-from-hell

I challenge you, YOU WONT FIND IT ANYWHERE.
Protip: you cant. Also its not in Episode 244: Rocketman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIBfT5gJWSo
youtube.com/watch?v=fXf9-2JM7lM
youtube.com/watch?v=DHBalZTdim0&t=72s
ru-clip.com/video/DHBalZTdim0/cooking-show-from-hell-mythbusters.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RLYrYo5sk9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I do think Bugs and poo could be used as rocket-fuel
Soon

It was on during the New Year's marathon

Kek

So op I'm interested. Remember that spray on hydrophobic fluid that would mean clothes wouldn't need cleaning, revolutionize the medical I dustry etc.. that's basically non existent as well

youtube.com/watch?v=oIBfT5gJWSo
Indiaaaaa!

Gummybears
youtube.com/watch?v=fXf9-2JM7lM

You mean this one?

You won't find the full episode. You won't find it. I checked all my torrents and not a trace.

Looks like Roaches are the rocket fuel of the future.

Thats the old old Rocketman. I downloaded it and its not it. The new Rocketman does show the gummy bear rocket but not the poop and Cockroach rocket.

>Poo as Rocket-fuel
Well looks like the Galaxy will be Indian.

ANYTHING that can be fermented can be turned into fuel.

Wait a minute.

Why do they only mention gummy bears when one is labeled poo?

Nope they don't ferment it at all. They just use Oxygen and Cockroaches/ Poop. You need a carbohydrate and oxygen and you got a solid rocket.

Roaches contain chitin in their wings and this is linked to anti gravity, look up chitin antigravity

>There is this Episode of Myth-busters that is looking into Cockroaches and Poo as Rocket-fuel
So they're doing research for the Indian space program?

That wasn't the rocket fuel episode, they were doing a blind taste test.

No he made a rocket out of bugs see here:
youtube.com/watch?v=DHBalZTdim0&t=72s

>Roaches and poo can melt steel beams
also
>India superpower by 2020

ru-clip.com/video/DHBalZTdim0/cooking-show-from-hell-mythbusters.html

Full ep
youtube.com/watch?v=RLYrYo5sk9c

After watching KYS

you can find that 3minute clip on youtube too. But there is no trace of it in the full Gummybear rocket episode. Also the wikipedia does not mention any poo or Cockroaches.

WTF is going on? The only explanation i can think of is that the US Government stepped in and said: Look we are doing research in this area and its classified and you cant air this.

Again, this entire video does not contain any COCKROACK or POO

The video you linked does not contain any Cockroaches.

You can see him drying the bugs and making a cockroach powder here: youtube.com/watch?v=DHBalZTdim0&t=72s

You're seeing the thing fall to pieces right?
Guess the experiment stopped right there

Underrated