Who wins in a 3 way cuck match

Germany, Sweden, or the UK?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/teens-roam-streets-with-rifles-as-crime-swamps-sweden-q83g055k9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thetimes.co.uk/article/teens-roam-streets-with-rifles-as-crime-swamps-sweden-q83g055k9
Sweden.

france

Everyone else.

Not post-Macron

Only one of those countries won two world wars.

UK. The other 2 actually have a right wing.

France had most trucks of peace yet

germany only won a moral victory

In all fields

America

"won"

Literally about to leave for Wal-Mart now, you're missing out

>when you win so hard, your empire collapses

>wins
Sweden

Germany used to be my favorite country in Europe, but now I'm leaning more towards the UK... I respect the fact Germany has the best driving laws of any country and a strong economy, but Angela Merkel is a terrible chancellor. Teresa May I had high hopes for but she's been a major letdown, though still not as bad as Merkel.

America

Americans aren't white

in all seriousness this
but anyone thinking 'right-wing' parties will achieve anything elsewhere in northern and western europe is deluded

We kicked your grandad’s ass then he got raped by communists lmao

remember to shart in the aisles
a stain a day keeps the whiteness away

indeed lol

56% land destroys them

True, France was the only europian supporter of a race equality policy at the league of nations just after ww1. Japan proposed it because it wanted to be considered equal to the great white powers. USA, BRITAIN and others blocked it. France thought its language and culture was what mattered and race was irrelevant. Its always been cucked, let the Ottomans use its ports on the med back in the day. The list of its treachery and degeneracy endless.

this

Bongland. Germany at least tried.

Canada

thanks for plunging the western world into darkness, chaperino.

burgers

You invented communism and you brought two world wars to the white race. You deserve to go extinct.

Sweden, no question.

At least our teenage daughters aren't kept as sex slaves by dozens of sandniggers
Also have fun with Jeremy Corbyn

>thanks for plunging the western world into darkness, chaperino.
That's not a burger flag.
This is.

Gott strafe England

Why does the Muslim Caliphate of Germanistan care about what happens over here in the Western World?

USA

Marxism ≠ Communism

>be ww3
>trudea launches nukes on his own country with wiping out every leaf
>Canada wins ww3

>responding to the kikiest dnc thread of 2018

every person in this thread who did not sage are the real cucks

Canada, Aus and NZ are still white Anglo countries, as is America. What does Germany have? Whites have been spread more around Earth by Anglos more than any other whites.

what is the context of this pic

probably england even in sweeden i dont think rocherdan scandal would have happened

So your sister could get her ass kicked on the way him by a coon and then get raped by grooming gang, then run for help and raped again, then escape the taxi driver into a Paki building and get gang raped for 5 hours and her vagina set on fire. And then the Paki minister will tell the girls of Rotherham to shut up for the good of diversity.

If this is victory the British had, then give me death.

dont know mate, found it in some shitpost ages ago

(((you)))

We will, but the Orwellian government will cover it up so it looks like it's one of the others.

>communism isn’t communism

A German invented communism. Germany started two world wars, dooming the white race. Germany is fucking evil and you know it.

It would end in a war for the right to bring in the largest amount of niggers, where our current niggers would be used as cannon fodder on the frontlines which would force us to import more and more dark fodder until there's no niggers left and we end up uncucking the world just because of constant daydreaming of farting out Jamal's cum every morning

When was the latest time that Canada fought in a war? Like were they even in World War 2

The Anglosphere will end up having to save Europe for the fourth time when they invariably fuck everything up. 1815 1918 1945. This time it will be when Germany turns maniac again because it never does anything in moderation. That's the problem with Germans really always go to far either mad right i.e Hitler taking on Russia at wrong time or Merkel letting in the hordes of the third world.

>A German invented communism
Marx was a Jew you numpty.

Fuck off, twat. Yeh know nowt of what you're babbling. Austria warms my bones.
The ride never ends. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. And that is all.

You declared war on us, anglo.

>German
>Jew

What’s the difference? Every stereotypical Jewish name is really just a German name (e.g. Goldberg or Schwartz)

Sweden is the biggest cuck. We know UK and Germany have some fight in them.

I already said it, but I'll repeat my info for you, dipshit. Marxism ≠ Communism

germany

I think Germany will be fine in the end. All white countries are waking up, which is never a good thing for their opponents. :-)

Can somebody edit out Alaric for Odoacer and explain that Wilhelm II declared the war over some Serb killing an Austrain archduke and Merkel flooding Europe with immigrants?

Would really update this chart.

What’s the difference? And why does it matter? Marx created communism and was a German.

Continentals are fucking retards.

Meme Flag

Tror du din lilla bög att du kan ta oss?

Your females just wait at the train stations, ports, and airports with their legs open for the "refugees".

Britain wins because Brexit, we soon will no longer be ruled by unelected Bureaucrats, whereas those other 2 nations are not actually nations anymore, they're provinces of the EU.

>We know UK and Germany have some fight in them
the people of eastern germany might fight a little longer, and bavarian independence might alter the political landscape, but the rest of the country is cucked and the cancer is terminal
as patriotic an englishman/briton as I am and as much as I would like to see a truly right party in power (or even opposition), I can't see it
people here are dumb and getting dumber, they have no passion or interest for their own history, and the few that do actually tend to be hippies who obfuscate realities that do not fit with their beliefs
it is like america with the conservatism and christianity removed

Having a german name makes you a kike. Having an italian one makes you a magnet for germanic pussy.

I was going to say 2, 1, 3, but this is actually the answer lol

I really wonder (((who))) could be behind this post. No wait: I already know.

Look at this faggot with no flag. Thanks for coming out, kike. As you're going to find out very soon, you are going to be inserted into the Muslim camps, as, quite honestly, both groups of you fuckheads really need to go.

Canada

uk. they literally hate that they're allowed to exist and so do i

The meme flag united

Marxism should be described as the conceptual idea of a society where everyone is equally rich, where as what's knows as Communism is the corrupted implementation of what Marx had planned. The main different is that Marxism is bout everyone being equally rich, while the twisted Communism made everyone equally poor.

Ah, so you’re a ‘Communism has never been tried’ kind of idiot

An A-10 could have got rid of that problem in about 1/10th of a second, I'm guessing. Sometimes people overlook the most obvious things. Also, hallo, London.

Not even Germany, German history is just a mess of extreme actions which leads to death and destruction

>Rome persecutes the Goths
>Goths destroy the empire
>Byzantine didn't pay the Crusaders
>Crusaders raid the city
>Martin Luther gets persecuted for heresy
>Martin Luther creates Protestantism and ruins Catholicism
>There is a divide between the rich and poor
>Marx develops communism which ultimately ruins civilization and kills millions
>A Serbian kills an archduke
>Kaiser declares war, ruins the entire continent and lets Bolsheviks take Russia
>Germans fall into hedonism due to the depression
>The Nazis kill almost everybody they deemed degenerate and caused another war which destroyed Germany and all of Eastern Europe fell into communism
>Germans feel like they need to atone for racism and xenophobia
>they import millions of Arabs and Africans and distribute them throughout the entire continent where they rape, rob and kill Europeans

If everyone is rich then nobody is rich.

I never said that I like fucking Communism or Marxism. And besides tho, even if we found a way to make a functioning Marxism society, I would absolute hate it. Capitalism really goes hand in hand with our primal survival instinct, and we feel good about ourself when we gon and work our way up to the top, because unearned power does not give you satisfaction.

Poor show, Sven. At least Brazil doesn't whitewash its criminal cases, unlike you, Germany, England, France, and Canada.
10/10 on the arselicking, though.

G*rmans are the real subhumans.

Sweden is in a league of their own.

yeah e are the worst. but you were the root cause.

stop projecting kraut dont you have some "refugees" to pay for

You triggered the krauts lol, daily reminder you couldn't cross a 30 mile stretch of sea and beat us

100 Euroshekels on UK!

*Opinion from a beaner, that nobody cares about because not a white country flag*

Sweden or UK, gonna have to go with Sweden ultimately.

wow shut up blackie

>fight in them
>gets arrested for posting on an Taiwanese basket weaving forum
>bread-knife in kitchen adds to scentence
>bacon in fridge adds to scentence
>while in prison kids get groomed by Pakistanis
>all while having shit-teeth