Time to Scalp Warren

Refuses to take DNA test.
Keeps claiming high cheekbones.

KEK

If you lie about your ancestry to get a job or some other benefit, you deserve to be placed in front of a firing squad. The USA has no time for dead weight liars.

Hue hue hue hue! Damn funny.

every "native" I see is a total spic or whiter than a ginger
I think everyone is just lying at this point

Even that "Cherokee" woman is bleached, hell, Watters is the darkest one of the three.

Talequah may still be based yet

Fox News is legitimate news, guys, I swear!

Has anyone ever seen or heard any of her supporters lauding her and mentioning her native heritage? I only hear it from herself.

the entire us gov deserves to be put in front of a firing squad desu

come to Oklahoma

Some Native American tribes were very white, retard. Not all of them were red or brown.

>leftists equate the truth to shit

fucking white people.

Women keep on not sleeping with OP. Why is it that they constantly and persistently refuse to open their legs for OP? Is this some kind of conspiracy against OP specifically?

Would you fug this Cherokee princess Sup Forums?
Well?

Pocahontas has a wide nose.
"High cheekbones" and Indian decendancy has sometimes been used as a cover for a not-so-distant African ancestry.

Elizabeth Warren is a Native American in the same way that Shaun King is black; they're both actually white, but have made money/gained power by claiming to be 'minorities'.

Which ones fag? I'm Pascua Yaqui and the only reason I'm so light is because my great grandma got bleached by an Irishman.

Hello user, did you know that I'm a pure oppressed native? Would you help me reenact the rape of my people?

Anyone who says this shit should be able to produce a tribe card. My gf has one for the lumbee.
Go forth user and call out anyone who claims ancestry to produce their tribe card.

Didn't she have some cavalry ancestor who rounded up cherokees?

Funny I was fucking some like 25% native American girl, that got money for being in a tribe. She said the samething, like there would be blond hair blue eye people in her tribe getting money. Haha

Based wagon burners.

Daily reminder that Cherokees fought against federalism alongside the CSA

what percent Cherokee is she?