Almost every high school trip from Israel does this. They come here to see death camps on a school trip...

Almost every high school trip from Israel does this. They come here to see death camps on a school trip, leaving mess behind. They even set fire in hotels here

This shit aint cool

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flfUvPyLVZI
youtube.com/watch?v=eKmKLZOAT38
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4924952/Hasidic-Jews-cheer-cover-screen-showing-movie.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BHm0N-3amek
fpp.co.uk/History/antisemitism/ChurchillonJews_6.html
jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-churchill-jewish-mother.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know what's not cool? Being Israeli.

What do you think their punishment should be?

sounds like you shouldn't let them leave the camp

Paying 2x for damages they made

So what, they go to poland to have fun

Can confirm, Israeli hotel guests are by far the worst you could have. I remember a case where grownup Israeli clients shat on their beach towels and let them in the room. They were rendered unusable afterwards and played stupid when the hotel workers told them they need to pay to replace them.

>taking them back from the death camps
there's your problem

Simple solution for your country user, bulldoze those sites and build power plants. It's a double win, the Israeli trash don't come around and your country has more reliable electricity.

Getting to experience a functioning gas chamber.

Jesus. I don't think I've ever seen my school leave a bus looking like that.

we should organize an european Sup Forums hangout party at Auswitz
I would love to take some selfie from the gas chambers

thats what you deserve for having polish death camps in the first place

We should emotionally blackmail them until they believe they no longer deserve to exist

they should be given a reward. now we know how jewish people feel we can stop the whole holocaust memorial industry and start funding cancer research.

I imagine a whole crowd pulling a Sam Hyde muh 6 million cry

death camps in poland thought it's illegal to say that is it not ? so when you need our money you got the camps ?

shabat shalom niggers... clean up my trash goy...

lol... where you at bruh?

>death camps in poland thought it's illegal to say that is it not ?
Death Camps in Poland is not the same thing as Polish Death Camps

Bruh, your tourism is irrelevant in here, if you dont want to come noone is forcing you to.

This is a museum, noone obliges you to go there

That's what you get for gassing their people

They are kids ffs. Blame it on the shit tier upbringing and clean that 15 min trash like you're payed to.

death to all jews

The current issue is with saying that those camp were polish. They are siutated in Poland, yes. Like you are situated in a muslim holy city.

There's an easy solution to this. Make it a policy that if they don't show respect, they get bussed back to Israel.

if only there was a solution for jewish people....

>your tourism is irrelevant in hereyour tourism is irrelevant in here
the cheap hookers back in warsaw did not think my tourism is irrelevant

youtube.com/watch?v=flfUvPyLVZI

En dag

>“Harrison and his ilk believe that the Displaced Person is a human being, which he is not, and this applies particularly to the Jews who are lower than animals,” Patton wrote. He complained of how the Jews in one camp, with “no sense of human relationships,” would defecate on the floors and live in filth like lazy “locusts,” and he told of taking his commander, Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower, to tour a makeshift synagogue set up to commemorate the holy day of Yom Kippur.

>“We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking mass of humanity I have ever seen,” Patton wrote. “Of course, I have seen them since the beginning and marveled that beings alleged to be made in the form of God can look the way they do or act the way they act.”

Migjt be, they must have been of jewish ancestry then

shalom penis eater

she has huma mouth

Whatdid he mean by this

Rättvisan kommer segra.

Yea they just wanna ride the holocoaster, they are probably subject to hearing it talked up constantly and are excited. They are just schoolkids after all.

when i win powerball i am going to buy auschwitz and turn it into a theme park. it will have the bestest rollercoaster the world has ever seen

youtube.com/watch?v=eKmKLZOAT38

Working in retail will teach you that most people are pigs. If the context is 'someone else will clean it up' 80% of the population has no problem smearing their shit on the walls and laughing as they imagine someone having to clean it up.

If you happen to be that someone, you have to swallow your pride and do your fucking job.

Hell seger

I see no Jews.

This. Make sure the power plants run on gas.

Jews gonna Jew
You all should just demolish aushwitz and say your moving on

Don't be antisemitic. It's up to goyim to clean up the mess. You don't want the God-chosen people to get their hands dirty, do you?

>Styx comment under that vid
>It describes that vid too well

(((They))) need to be stopped! Bitch is crazy af

I wish this would happen but there lies the problem. Poles can't move on from the war its a large part of polish culture, there's nothing but moaning and complaining here. I really hope the current youth are able to forget communism, become proper leaders and leave all this shit behind.

Pamietamy my ass.

>forget about commies
they litteraly stole everything in this shitty country and make regulations, so only thier guys can run any business. Until Nurymberg for PZPR - no way anyone can forget. unless of course you want to be big corporate cuck and shit on local people

That's genius, actually.

>be me 9 years ago
>fly to warsaw to meet up with the gf
>stay at the Novatel downtown, stayed before, decent place
>this trip, 50 jewy rat faced kids on my floor
>all night they knock in code on the walls to each other, management do give a shit

assholes.

Story II:
>Heebs start Tower Air w/ JFK-Tel Aviv flight
>Older 747 but in good shape
>I work to do ground handling at airport
>Fly on Tower to headquarters in Israel to meet mgt about contract
>On flight, men separate from women, men and women piss and shit in seats with napkins and airsick bags covered up by their clothes, eat and throw old food to ground, old diapers on floor, spill everything, plane smelled like ape shit when we arrived
>Fuck them, no contract, flew home different airline

ugh

Does that mean poland will open the camps again?

Holy shit same here but mariot hotel

I heard they do this thing where they shit inside your mattresses at the hotels.Can you confirm?

>Here are a couple examples flying with jews:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4924952/Hasidic-Jews-cheer-cover-screen-showing-movie.html

youtube.com/watch?v=BHm0N-3amek

You have to cut them some slack.
Seeing those polish death camps must be a very emotional experience for them.

See what I mean.

BTFO!!!!

Israelis are cunts. Never met a nice one.

Heil Patton. Shame he got into that (((car wreck)))

Damn it left my nigger flag on. I am NOT a nigger. I was merely pretending.

Jews have always been disgusting filthy animals. Here is a quote from General Patton:

"where, although room existed, the Jews were crowded together to an appalling extent, and in practically every room there was a pile of garbage in one corner which was also used as a latrine. The Jews were only forced to desist from their nastiness and clean up the mess by the threat of the butt ends of rifles. Of course, I know the expression 'lost tribes of Israel' applied to the tribes which disappeared -- not to the tribe of Judah from which the current sons of bitches are descended. However, it is my personal opinion that this too is a lost tribe -- lost to all decency."

Man thats a nicely placed hebrew flyer to immediately let you know who the culprit is.

So convenient.

>However, it is my personal opinion that this too is a lost tribe -- lost to all decency
kek... fucking roasted

Fucking all of the Jew monuments, to be honest family. Why the ever living shit should there be Holocaust memorials in the USA when we saved their rat fuck asses?

hmm

Yeah, no wonder they murdered him.

Having second thoughts aye? You knew they were snakes when you took them in.

a go around with the homocidal meatbeater machine

The more and more I learn about these jews, the more I hate them.

Well, Sup Forums, I've got to say, you've convinced me. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Churchill was a bad guy or we fought on the wrong side, but we certainly should have allied with him to get rid of those self-entitled, ungrateful fuckers.

That's a really impressive bus holy shit

>Jews playing innocent
That's their tactics on how to deal with confrontation.

Ban them, until they pay for damages

Churchill confirmed for nonce, his mother was a Jewess.

Also here is another Patton quote:

"This happened to be the feast of Yom Kippur, so they were all collected in a large, wooden building, which they called a synagogue. It behooved General Eisenhower to make a speech to them. We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the head rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very filthy, came down and met the General . . . The smell was so terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later lost my lunch as the result of remembering it."

>Holocoaster

Reminder that Israelis are still Middle Eastern shitskins. Their manners are no different than Muslim shitskins.

I didn't take them in. That happened 100 years before I was born.

His mother was a yankee, not a jew.
And Churchill was similar to the Boomer's of today: an follower of some contradicting nationalism and a shallow love of war.

Ok then why aren't we kicking them out? They can be deported to Israel and then we cut off their money supply.

This.
Most people are fucking scum.

His mother was a slutty American Jewess, sorry about dropping this redpill on you but it's a fact.

Top kek

(((he))) is so ugly that needs to pay polish hookers. POLISH. FOR GODNESS SAKE! they are easy as hell and you need to pay. TOP FUCKING KEK.

>Also gas yourself

fpp.co.uk/History/antisemitism/ChurchillonJews_6.html

jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-churchill-jewish-mother.html

sending back to the camps

Because the LONG OVERDUE revolution hasn't started. They've fucked this country up, down, left, right, coming, going, until it's basically unrecognizable from what it used to be. Federal Reserve? Jews. 1965 Immigration Act? Jews. Gun Control? Jews.

We have lots of reasons to hate what they've done to this country, yet no one acts on it because they've been brainwashed into being Dispensationalist zombies where people, especially Boomers, think sucking Israel's asshole and sending younger generations to die for Jews in their wars will somehow act like a credit-card swiper into Heaven.

No argument, whenever we made trips we got plastic bags provided by teachers to put in trash and they made sure as hell that the entire bus was clean before anyone could get off. It's called decency.

Looks like we're on the same sheet of music here fellow Ameribro. I can't wait to get the Shoa on the road.

Just tripple up thd prices for Jews, they can look for another company to stay or travel.
If they say you are a nazi, show their missbehaviour, or let them pay a caution.

Should've done a better job exterminating them during the war. Not too late to finish the job.

polish death camps

Being convinced the only moral option left for (((them))) is to let their race die out...

Honestly, it sounds like OP is an autistic faggot. Of course kids make a fucking mess. They're kids. The only exception is OCD kids with autism, such as OP.

Well, sounds like you know what has to be done.

I can’t tell if they do this because they think manual labor is for the goyim or if the do the shit that arabs do, and can’t comprehend having communal spaces.

got a chuckle out of me