Danberu nan kiro moteru? Chapter 22

Stop being DYEL and go lift. Or at least read a manga about cute girls lifting.

done. you can also read it on batoto

>tfw working at a gym now

Best feeling ever.

Thanks champ

Is Machio-san omniscient?

>Last chapter is about how to cure backaches
>I have the exact same problem
>Don't know how to do the stretches to make your posture better, have to resort to cracking my back manually

By the way, how's the other title this guy writes? Kengan Asura, right?

Kengan Asura is a great battle mango. The TL is lightyears behind, though.

>ch22
>hibiki still benching just the bar despite her ebin permabulk
she better be warming up or machio is fucking around way too much and is a fake natty
no problem buddy
every time someone somewhere talks about muscles, he hears it

best way to correct sleep schedule? If I don't work out before noon I typically don't work out and want to stop skipping.

Bulking and making gains, for mai waifu.

Fuck off, phoneposter. Doubly cancerous that you're on your phone when you're supposed to be lifting. You're not going to make it.

user, he is too young to look like that natty. If you ever can. Even if he train from child it still doesn't add up. He's obviously on the roids.

Simply get a grip of your worthless ass and apply some willpower, if you don't have it then develop it. If you can't even get out of bed or get yourself to the gym how do you think you're going to have what it takes to get strong?

I don't think you quite understand. I can bench 110kg for 5 and deadlift 220kg for 5. I have passed a point where my mind and body don't even register weights less than 20kg. In my world objects less than 20kg don't exist.
I am getting stronger and stronger every time I hit the gym. I am starting to fear my own strength.

So you claim. But you still frogpost like a faggot. I fear you're not going to make it.

It's fine until you start going bald.

are you for real?

It's a pasta