Le 67% face

>Britmutts
>Women born abroad contributed 27% of all live births in England and Wales in 2014, and 33% of babies had at least one immigrant parent

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613682/RIP-Britain-academic-objectivity-Oxford-Professor-DAVID-COLEMAN-one-country-s-population-experts-says-white-Britons-minority-late-2060s-sooner-current-immigration-trends-continue.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States
google.co.uk/amp/amp.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/06/24/the_u_k_is_87_percent_white.html
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>w-whiter than you, cletus..

Remember next time you post a mutt meme that your royal family is literally being blacked by one of us

>some groid paki
>us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States

what a shit thread.

>celebrating the blackening of our euro brothers

>autism

Turn your meme flag off, Ameribro

What do you mean by 67%
Britain is 87.1 % white. Which shocked me because when it dips under 90% that's gross.
google.co.uk/amp/amp.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/06/24/the_u_k_is_87_percent_white.html
Meanwhile America is 62% white. Congratulations!
77% white if you count 'white hispanics'.
The bad news is we don't count hispanics, because that would be like counting Romanian gypsies as British.

An American trying this thread is like a faggot with AIDS trying to make out its situation is normal.
Pro Tip: you've embarrassed yourself.

We're also 81.7% Anglo Saxon as well as 87.1% white.
Are you having fefes yet in America?

No, that's just you, schlomo! Lets be honest, this is thread is really only embarrassing to yourself. At east you tried though ay, kiddo?!

Call me Ahmed, because that won't end in embarrassment for you, OP.

>literal mutt
>one of us

Walked right into that one mate

Also dentists are free in the uk.
That was a mike Myers joke about 60's actors.
The mutt meme is only posted by a couple of Brits. One of them hates you, I've noticed, but the others are just tickling your egos so they can giggle at your over reaction.
Don't sulk. There's loads of Brits here and 98% of them don't bait you.

Why is it always Americans making these threads?

The Amerimutt thing really got to you didn't it JaMarcus Quintavious Washington Sanchez III?

El aberacion

Hi, retard.
The 56% meme is based on projections, just like the projections in the OP, 67%.
>british education

>huffing gas is a canadian pastime

100% white Mike, or should I say Djamal?

Yeah I know.
Look, bants aside, we're all in this together.
No matter where this thing starts, we're going to have to go from country to country cleaning up the entire West.
It's funny that the best case scenario for the salvation of Western civilsation is a race war.
The history books are really going to have a hell of a story to tell about 1945-2045.

To be fair, this is exactly what we fought for in the two world wars. Hitler offered to rule the world together with us, but we says no, as we didn't want to remain a boring, white Christian nation.

>Sargon, 25% black
>Tara, Indian and Jewish
>Alternative Facts, 25% gypsy
Noticing a pattern here? And these people all put "white" on the census form.

American Pastimes:
>Destroying white nations on behalf of jewish masters
>Marching for feminists, niggers, and homosexuals
>Sending your kids to go die in the middle east
>Getting circumcised
>Telling everybody about your 100% pure German aryan roots
>Casually worshipping nigger/jewish culture
>Pressing 1 for English and 2 for Spanish
>Bragging about global military campaigns to enforce one world government
>Watching nigger ball
>Watching Blacked.com
>Outlawing the boycott of Israel
>Talking about muh 2nd amendment but never doing anything
>Getting mad at their 23 and me results
>Dedicating holidays to niggers and jews
>Counting North Africans, Octoroons, and other mutts as "white" to stay above 50%
>Producing mass jewish propaganda in hollywood
>Reminding everyone that Jews are the chosen people and Israel is our greatest ally
>Meeting their daughter's BASED black boyfriend who voted for Trump
>Pretending to be the last bastion of freedom and whiteness in the world

>be less than 70% white
>collect these images
>"Now I can feel better about having no Welles, no Melville, no Washington"
lol, keep dancing clown

No we're not
Fuck the brits, good riddance at last

>as well as 87.1% white.
kek'd, nearly a decade ago

France m8 you're in even deeper than we are.
I think that if the ethnic civil war starts anywhere it's going to be where you are.

Canada is 72% white. If we used your definition of "white" we would be 90% white. If you used our definition of white you would be 30% white at best.

>If we used your definition of "white" we would be 90% white
kek'd hard, you people are famous for having native blood. By our definition, you'd be under 20% and we'd still be around 60

>The politics of 2036, when Canada is as brown as it is white
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/

>us

Why does Sup Forums whine about us all the time? I have never seen as many threads per day that hates on a country more than the U.K.

Nice one.